Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick Confronts Obama Over Treatment of Police

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick confronted President Barack Obama over his treatment of police during an ABC town hall Thursday, accusing the commander in chief of being “too quick to condemn the police” before all the facts are known."

Before anyone rushes to Barry's defense and condemns Patrick for being wrong they should probably remember back to when Barry's professor buddy acted like an ass to the police and was appropriately taken into custody. Barry, going from one meeting to another, took the time to stop in front of the press to declare 'EVEN THOUGH HE DID NOT KNOW ALL OF THE FACTS, it was obvious the police acted stupidly'. So, PROVEN, this isn't any 'new development / trend' for Obama.

"Obama responded sternly, telling Patrick he has been “unequivocal in condemning any rhetoric directed at police officers.”

Ummmm...someone should remind Barry that some of that rhetoric has come from HIM.

“I appreciate the sentiment, I think it’s already being expressed,” he added."

In one ear and out the other. I am sure he believes he has and is, but as Patrick said, 'Words mean something'. People in leadership and the 'limelight' should think and be especially careful before they speak. And Barry, we can ALL always do better.

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick Confronts Obama Over Treatment of Police — Watch Obama’s Stern Response

"Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick confronted President Barack Obama over his treatment of police during an ABC town hall Thursday, accusing the commander in chief of being “too quick to condemn the police” before all the facts are known."

Before anyone rushes to Barry's defense and condemns Patrick for being wrong they should probably remember back to when Barry's professor buddy acted like an ass to the police and was appropriately taken into custody. Barry, going from one meeting to another, took the time to stop in front of the press to declare 'EVEN THOUGH HE DID NOT KNOW ALL OF THE FACTS, it was obvious the police acted stupidly'. So, PROVEN, this isn't any 'new development / trend' for Obama.

"Obama responded sternly, telling Patrick he has been “unequivocal in condemning any rhetoric directed at police officers.”

Ummmm...someone should remind Barry that some of that rhetoric has come from HIM.

In one ear and out the other. I am sure he believes he has and is, but as Patrick said, 'Words mean something'. People in leadership and the 'limelight' should think and be especially careful before they speak. And Barry, we can ALL always do better.

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick Confronts Obama Over Treatment of Police — Watch Obama’s Stern Response

I watched the town hall yesterday and Obama was very firm in his endorsement of police and how hard their job is and how valuable they are to their community

I watched the town hall yesterday and Obama was very firm in his endorsement of police and how hard their job is and how valuable they are to their community

Was that before or after he stabbed them in the back?

He did not stab the police in the back, but the far rwnjs do that daily.

Actually, Obama's discussion with the Milwaukee Chief of Police was very interesting and Obama did a great job in capturing the issue and recognized the struggles police have in protecting their communities. Basically, the communities are allowed to go to pot and the police are ordered....fix it

Actually, Obama's discussion with the Milwaukee Chief of Police was very interesting and Obama did a great job in capturing the issue and recognized the struggles police have in protecting their communities. Basically, the communities are allowed to go to pot and the police are ordered....fix it

They're allowed?
So the community bears no responsibility for going to shit in the first place?
Maybe if the community stopped hindering police investigations and had more to say to the police than "I dinnit see nuffen"things would improve.

of course he was. the blaze is glen beck's rag.

it's not like the o/p actually sources things.

of course he was. the blaze is glen beck's rag. it's not like the o/p actually sources things.
Great, we are back to 'sources are only valid if I say so' from Jill. Never mind that there s VIDEO out there of this. :p

Forum List

Back