Texas Just Passed New York In COVID-19 Deaths, Despite Once Trailing By 29,000. Here's How.

Explain it for us then… how are illegals responsible for a spike in Texas deaths?
they aren’t…xiden’s mishandling of the virus is, in particular doing a 180 on closing are southern border due to it and allowing untested, unvaccinated illegals to run wild across the border

they aren’t…xiden’s mishandling of the virus is, in particular doing a 180 on closing are southern border due to it and allowing untested, unvaccinated illegals to run wild across the border
Are you a big advocate for testing and getting everybody vaxed?

Are you a big advocate for testing and getting everybody vaxed?
sure…especially testing people that have and had the potential of exposure…such as people trafficked thousands of miles here and are trying to get in

why aren’t you?

sure…especially testing people that have and had the potential of exposure…such as people trafficked thousands of miles here and are trying to get in
Good at least your taking it seriously and not acting like it’s a harmless flu and the Vax is some deadly cocktail cooked up by the gov like other retards on this site.

Good at least your taking it seriously and not acting like it’s a harmless flu and the Vax is some deadly cocktail cooked up by the gov like other retards on this site.
i wish the xiden admin would take it more seriously

It's an interesting article.

Anyone could have predicted this happening since Texas won't allow local authorities to initiate safety measures.

More people will needlessly die.

and it has nothing to do with biden giving illegal entry into the country in texas?

Cool, how do you feel about congressional Dems and Republicans and how they are handling it?
wel they don’t enforce the law. The White House does. So they aren’t really relevant. The President has great leave and no additional law need be passed to shut the border down, or test individuals coming in, etc. In fact policies were in place already when he took office that helped keep the massive influx from happening.

so your question isn’t relevant.

wel they don’t enforce the law. The White House does. So they aren’t really relevant. The President has great leave and no additional law need be passed to shut the border down, or test individuals coming in, etc. In fact policies were in place already when he took office that helped keep the massive influx from happening.

so your question isn’t relevant.
You’re dodging the question. There is a stark difference between how the Roght and Left are messaging and responding to the pandemic.

whether it be governors, congressmen or other leaders around the country. What do you think about each sides position on the matter?

You're the one here who's too stupid to be one person. Look where the cases are doofus. They're not along the border, they're in the areas where Republicans live. The people who don't get vaxxed, and don't wear masks. The fools who believe what FOX News tells them about their "rights" and their how covid isn't that bad.
they enter the country in Texas and are taken to other places in texas by bus
You can blame the surge on bidens immigration policies

It's an interesting article.

Anyone could have predicted this happening since Texas won't allow local authorities to initiate safety measures.

More people will needlessly die.

As of Friday, July 30th, Florida broke the record for largest one-day increase in new, COVID-19 cases. Governor DeSantis should be congratulated for, and take pride in his unending efforts to prevent the Florida citizen's cooperation with mandated protocols, recommended by both scientific and medical professionals.

Texas governor Abbott has threatened all lower Texas government officials with legal consequences should they attempt in any way to enforce any federal mandates designed to slow the spread of COVID-19 in Texas.

It would appear, governor Abbott plans to make the number of new daily cases a real horse race between Florida and Texas. However, with a much greater number of loyal trump Nazis in Texas th44an in Florida, Abbott has a clear advantage over DeSantis. To remain the record holder, DeSantis will need to step up his COVID strategy.

You’re dodging the question. There is a stark difference between how the Roght and Left are messaging and responding to the pandemic.

whether it be governors, congressmen or other leaders around the country. What do you think about each sides position on the matter?
i have no problem with either sides current message. I did have an issue with how the xiden campaign and others such as Cuomo spread fear and doubt about the vaccine as it was in its final stages of testing.

I have issues with some of the lockdowns, and so called “stimulus” packages in particular the last one.

i do have a problem with the dems ignoring the gapping problem with xiden’s handling of the southern border and the influx of untested and i vaccined illegals that he is spreading across the nation

i have no problem with either sides current message. I did have an issue with how the xiden campaign and others such as Cuomo spread fear and doubt about the vaccine as it was in its final stages of testing.

I have issues with some of the lockdowns, and so called “stimulus” packages in particular the last one.

i do have a problem with the dems ignoring the gapping problem with xiden’s handling of the southern border and the influx of untested and i vaccined illegals that he is spreading across the nation
Sounds like you have a lot of issues and problems :)

You're the one here who's too stupid to be one person. Look where the cases are doofus. They're not along the border, they're in the areas where Republicans live. The people who don't get vaxxed, and don't wear masks. The fools who believe what FOX News tells them about their "rights" and their how covid isn't that bad.
Do you think illegals hang out by the border or enter cities to find employment?

Forum List

Back