Texas is really screwed up, its the FREEDOM state.

Texas is really screwed up, its the FREEDOM state.​

Freedom for the unborn. Just because you got knocked up and a new, independent life is dependent on your body for sustenance for a few months till born doesn't give you the right to KILL IT.

The fetus in a mother's womb grows from a mother's body but IS NOT part of a mother's body for her to do with as she pleases.
I can't get past the absurd statement in your second sentence.

How do you get past the absurdity of your existence?
  • You deny the fetus grows FROM the mother's body?
  • You deny that the fetus is a SEPARATE LIFE merely attached at the uteral wall to get nutrients until it is old enough to survive on its own?

If you believe it's a separate entity and independent why aren't you advocating for it to be removed from that woman's body to live free as real living humans?

It doesn't have a brain or central nervous system. It doesn't have a mouth or lungs or anything that a human being requires to be alive and independent.

Yes I deny it's a separate human and independent from the woman.

You are using lies and very ridiculous ones to justify violating the constitution and killing women.

Tell me what life is in an ectopic pregnancy. None of you anti choicers will ever answer that question.

Freedom for the unborn. Just because you got knocked up and a new, independent life is dependent on your body for sustenance for a few months till born doesn't give you the right to KILL IT.

The fetus in a mother's womb grows from a mother's body but IS NOT part of a mother's body for her to do with as she pleases.

I can't get past the absurd statement in your second sentence.

If that is an independent life then remove it from the woman and let it honestly be independent. Detach it from the woman's uterus, let it breathe, eat, speak, hear, walk and do all the other things independent humans do everyday.

When a clump of cells are attached to another person's body and can't survive without being attached to it, it's not independent.

So nice of you to call a new life "knocked up" so much for respecting women, pregnancy and life.

You don't give a flying fig about women or the so called "unborn" if you're not born, you're not alive yet. If you don't have a birth certificate our government doesn't legally recognize you're alive.

Calling a zygote an independent human being and giving rights to a zygote is ridiculous.
Legislation like the ones going through red stage congress will result in women dying.

But you don't care about that. Guess what? If the woman dies. So does your precious zygote.

Tell me what life is in an ectopic pregnancy. There are only 2 outcomes to an ectopic pregnancy.
1. Nothing is done and the woman dies.
2. An abortion is performed and the woman lives.

I wouldn't be surprised if you would force the woman to die.
zygote is a developmental stage of a human life,, just like infant or geriatric,,

the excuses you guys make to justify murder are pathetic,,

It's not like an infant and gestation isn't a life.

If you believe that zygote is an independent life then you should be advocating for that life to be removed from the woman's uterus to live as real human beings.

Let them walk, talk, eat, drink, breathe, have coherent thought, learn and do all the other things human beings do.

Wait. It doesn't have lungs, or a mouth, or a brain. Or most of what is required to be life and independent.

Bite me. You are totally ridiculous and using totally ridiculous lies to justify violating the constitution and causing women to die.

What life is in an ectopic pregnancy? None of you anti choicers will ever answer that question.
like I said,,
the excuses you guys make to murder a child are pathetic,,

There is a little known something about HIPAA. Right to Privacy
But, you want us all to carry around vaccine passports? Where's the My Body, My Choice none-of-your-business outrage on all that cocksucking bullshit?

zygote is a developmental stage of a human life,, just like infant or geriatric,, the excuses you guys make to justify murder are pathetic,,

It's not like an infant and gestation isn't a life. If you believe that zygote is an independent life

Idiot. The human zygote is a phase that lasts only 4-5 days.

From there, it develops into a fetus. Just because the fetus is growing inside the mother's body dependant on her for sustenance doesn't mean it is part of her body to do as she chooses! It is a separate life with rights of its own.

Abbott, Patrick, and Paxton basically run Texas as a nazi state.

When I attended the March for Women, I happened to get on a metro car that was already carrying a delegation of young female Texans who were tired of the crap and traveled the long distance from Texas to DC to say so. These people need protection from their own state government and its right-wing ideology. This is sad. Maybe the only thing that we free-staters can do can is help female Texans leave and make a new life in a free state.
I hate to inform you, but, anecdotal evidence is just that- and, Texas is only slightly different than other states but we don't have an personal income tax- I LIVE HERE, stupid- everybody cries and whines, stupid - and tries to make others believe their plight in life is someone else's fault and are too stupid to see the three fingers pointing back at them when they point one-that EVERYONE includes politicians, activist, crony's and the congregation members of the church of godvernment, acolytes who worship the supreme being of a gov't servant- as in SERVANT-
I live here too dumb ass. Every politician we have had after Ann Richards have been asshole idiots.
not according to the voters...boo-hoo
Gerrymandering is the ONLY thing that has kept republicans in charge.
lying, cheating, stealing, and corruption are the ONLY things that keep VILE SCUM demonRATS in DC, and their sheep obeying their every word w/out questioning anything

For Some;

Gov. Greg Abbott signed into law Wednesday a measure that would prohibit in Texas abortions as early as six weeks — before some women know they are pregnant — and open the door for almost any private citizen to sue abortion providers and others.

Texas "heartbeat bill" becomes law, banning abortions as early as six weeks | The Texas Tribune

Austin — Texas is poised to remove one of its last major gun restrictions after lawmakers approved allowing people to carry handguns without a license and the background check and training that go with it.

Texas lawmakers OK carrying handguns without a license, despite opposition from police and gun control groups - CBS News
-----------------------------------
Freedom to carry guns, and not to tend to your own health.

That's how screwed up the state is.

As Jeremy Irons said in Reversal of Fortune...."you have....no idea".

For Some;

Gov. Greg Abbott signed into law Wednesday a measure that would prohibit in Texas abortions as early as six weeks — before some women know they are pregnant — and open the door for almost any private citizen to sue abortion providers and others.

Texas "heartbeat bill" becomes law, banning abortions as early as six weeks | The Texas Tribune

Austin — Texas is poised to remove one of its last major gun restrictions after lawmakers approved allowing people to carry handguns without a license and the background check and training that go with it.

Texas lawmakers OK carrying handguns without a license, despite opposition from police and gun control groups - CBS News

Butcher.

For Some;

So you don't wnt the be able to be sued but you want Gun Manufacturers to be sued. You're a bright one.

So you don't wnt the be able to be sued but you want Gun Manufacturers to be sued. You're a bright one.
I feel like suing him. You want your freedom to NOT wear masks and to skip the vaccine. Well it works both ways.

I never said what your said what your saying. Where did I say gun manufactures should be sued??????????

I feel like suing him. You want your freedom to NOT wear masks and to skip the vaccine. Well it works both ways.

I never said what your said what your saying. Where did I say gun manufactures should be sued??????????
It is recommended by the CDC that vaccinated or not you should continue to masks. So vaccine or not you need to wear your masks. I predicted this would happen and it has come to fruition. Wait though, Pfizer is wants to give us a third shot. So unvaccinated people aren’t the only reason we are seeing mutations. That said, we do need to vaccinate, but it isn’t the cure we thought.

Tramp

For Some;

The state is not screwed up. Bullies are big lugs who have no compunctions about hurting someone who is smaller than they. Some bullies go so far as to get other bullies to join them in hurting the little one to build up their defenses for egomaniacle reasons the majority of the other people do not engage in. Group bullying has in both the past and even in the present have been engaged in wars. Now women are stealing battlefield tactics to cremate their family's DNA. Any way you roll the dice it is one on one genocide of one's own family and it has damaged the role of women from being protectors of the future family of mankind to being predators with negative ending of other people's lives and paying for their predation with other people's resources. Excuse me while I go throw up after reading sickenly purile posts on this disgusting thread.

The congress of TX aka the republican zealots, all are Texas style Christians.
No Madam the Congress of Texas grew a spine to prevent the Democrat planned mass murder industry from prospering people who with displaced consciences commit the dismemberment and painful deaths of innocent beings in a stage of human life that replace the generation that left this life for the spiritual life that follows.

There were bigger protests in Texas for some hopped thug in Minneapolis than there is for this. Mayhap the baby killers grossly overestimate their influence in Texas.

No Madam the Congress of Texas grew a spine to prevent the Democrat planned mass murder industry from prospering people who with displaced consciences commit the dismemberment and painful deaths of innocent beings in a stage of human life that replace the generation that left this life for the spiritual life that follows.
Biden grew a spine to insist that vaccines are mandated.

What Tx did, put a War on Women. Your Christian god has more spontaneous abortions monthly;
as an atheist we know it science though.

As long as you worthless lefttards stay out - all good.
As long as you worthless lefttards stay out - all good.

You are telling American citizens to "stay out" of exactly what? Who in the HELL ARE YOU? Dim-witted white straight boys don't own this country. The rest of us are here and equal to you. You are getting way too big for your britches.

BTW: before you start babbling: this IS NOT about people who are white, male, and straight by accident of their birth and are respectable and respectful members of the American community. who do the right thing. It is only about the dumbshits who are trying to play racial- and gender-based identity politics.

You are telling American citizens to "stay out" of exactly what? Who in the HELL ARE YOU? Dim-witted white straight boys don't own this country. The rest of us are here and equal to you. You are getting way too big for your britches.

BTW: before you start babbling: this IS NOT about people who are white, male, and straight by accident of their birth and are respectable and respectful members of the American community. who do the right thing. It is only about the dumbshits who are trying to play racial- and gender-based identity politics.
republicans are having a hissy fit over Biden's mandatory vaccination rules.:) Good

Biden grew a spine to insist that vaccines are mandated.

What Tx did, put a War on Women. Your Christian god has more spontaneous abortions monthly;
as an atheist we know it science though.
Spine? Craven extortionists of the Treasury via the titular laugh of a plotting, planning longtime five-finger grubber of the people's hard-earned and quickly stolen tax money by means of high office in bonanza years of successfully stolen elections in House, Senate, and Oval office desk Mite arenas have almost brought the United States to its knees. I believe real men will correct this heinous corruption to a whatever it takes finish.

Honesty will take the Demmies a few years to get used to but it is our only way to restore freedom to the beleaguered and overtaxed people. It won't be easy to convert banditos to a restoration of morality but it is inevitable that our Constitution will heal from the harsh penis women who chair the house and arrange their minions into being lawless and feckless stalkers against their adversaries in place of constitutional brotherhood. Urp on Pelousi. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back