Texas homophobe vomits vile hate

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Texas Republican warns legalizing gay marriage would criminalize Christianity

I'm so sick of bigots and homophobes hiding behind "Christianity".

Show me one thing. ONE DAMN THING Christ said about homosexuality. Christian means you embrace the teachings and spirit of Christ. Unconditional love and tolerance. As soon as you run off to some archaic tribal law in the old testament to justify your own hate and bigotry and fear... You move AWAY from Christ.

Show me one damn thing in the bible that TAKEN IN HISTORICAL CONTEXT can be applied to our modern understanding of gays and lesbians.

Zero.

You are not Christian if you (mis)use the bible to justify your own hate and fear.

Hotze, who has likened gays to “murderers and rapists” and who has said America’s “founding fathers would be furious” to learn “sodomites” had a legal right to marry, was advocating against LGBTQ rights in Washington this week along with Faith 2 Action. The politically active anti-abortion network, under the leadership of Janet Porter, “gathered a who’s who of radical anti-gay activists and “ex-gays” to deliver “restraining orders” to the Supreme Court demanding that the justices not hear arguments on the constitutionality of same-sex marriage bans,” Right Wing Watch reports.

Shame on these bigots and homophobes who use Christ's name to justify their own hate.

Sometimes I wonder if these people actually believe in God.

The old testament God when it comes to the sins of others.

The new testament version of God when it comes to their own sins.

I blame the evangelical leaders who have been misreading the bible for a century.

Christian "bible study" rarely includes a history of the various writings and authors. Everyone is taught it's the word of God.

Which one? Because there are clearly two different Gods and religious traditions in the bible.

Sometimes I wonder if these people actually believe in God.

The old testament God when it comes to the sins of others.

The new testament version of God when it comes to their own sins.

I blame the evangelical leaders who have been misreading the bible for a century.

Christian "bible study" rarely includes a history of the various writings and authors. Everyone is taught it's the word of God.

Which one? Because there are clearly two different Gods and religious traditions in the bible.
It's why religious leaders love the bible, it can be used to justify anything. Hold a bible, act all pious, lead people into damnation, it's far too easy.

what do you call your title

this should be in the garbage forum not politic forum

Texas Republican warns legalizing gay marriage would criminalize Christianity

I'm so sick of bigots and homophobes hiding behind "Christianity".

Show me one thing. ONE DAMN THING Christ said about homosexuality. Christian means you embrace the teachings and spirit of Christ. Unconditional love and tolerance. As soon as you run off to some archaic tribal law in the old testament to justify your own hate and bigotry and fear... You move AWAY from Christ.

Show me one damn thing in the bible that TAKEN IN HISTORICAL CONTEXT can be applied to our modern understanding of gays and lesbians.

Zero.

You are not Christian if you (mis)use the bible to justify your own hate and fear.

Hotze, who has likened gays to “murderers and rapists” and who has said America’s “founding fathers would be furious” to learn “sodomites” had a legal right to marry, was advocating against LGBTQ rights in Washington this week along with Faith 2 Action. The politically active anti-abortion network, under the leadership of Janet Porter, “gathered a who’s who of radical anti-gay activists and “ex-gays” to deliver “restraining orders” to the Supreme Court demanding that the justices not hear arguments on the constitutionality of same-sex marriage bans,” Right Wing Watch reports.

Shame on these bigots and homophobes who use Christ's name to justify their own hate.
So don't give the reprobate a platform.
You're only promoting him/her.

Jesus nailed down God's laws with two simple commandments:
Love the Lord thy God with all your heart
and
Love thy neighbor as yourself

To do the first one, one must act as it pleases God
Do you think it pleases Him to see humans defile the way we were meant to be?

The second commandment is easy, once you've mastered the first.

I love the thief, the liar and the adulterer as much as I love the homosexual. They're all sinners.
We are all sinners.
He loves us anyway.
That doesn't mean He wants us to continue to live in our sin.

Forum List

Back