Texas Gov. Greg Abbott will never send Texas Guard Troops to DC again

What Abbott is doing is illustrating how stupid and easily manipulated base republican voters are....
He's still mobilzed for Jade Helm.
This is why "memory" is a liberal super power -- because I guarantee you that the Trumpers on the board have put that little Jade Helm thing deep into the memory hole...

They also forget that Trump bitched about his losing the Iowas Caucus (because of voting irregularities), losing the 2016 popular vote (because of voting fraud) and of course 2020 because of voting irregularities.

Thousands of candidates lost in every on of those general elections and about 13 other republicans lost the Iowas caucus in 2016. How many complained about voter fraud? Only him.

He should now call for Texas Independence, for that reason alone.

They can't they signed the contract with the US a contract one can never break without Congressional approval.

Yes we can.

It's called "fuck you, make us."

You won't make us stay. You're a bunch of fucking pussies.

Good luck with that. I think all those people and companies that have migrated from other parts of the country (that are in the process of turning Texas purple) will have something to say about any of your silly secession horse manure. Sit down and shut up. You've had your insurrection. You aren't going anywhere. :)

Fuck yourself Jack. Funny how libs moving to Texas turn states purple yet conservatives moving to blue states never turn those places red! Just how does that work anyway?

It would seem liberalism is like a disease that eats away at the body of society.

They can't they signed the contract with the US a contract one can never break without Congressional approval.

Yes we can.

Good luck with that. I think all those people and companies that have migrated from other parts of the country (that are in the process of turning Texas purple) will have something to say about any of your silly secession horse manure. Sit down and shut up. You've had your insurrection. You aren't going anywhere. :)

Fuck yourself Jack. Funny how libs moving to Texas turn states purple yet conservatives moving to blue states never turn those places red! Just how does that work anyway?

It would seem liberalism is like a disease that eats away at the body of society.

No idea Freaky. I'll leave you to ponder that. Texas is turning purple. As are Florida and Ohio, and even Iowa and South Carolina. That's bad news for Republicans. Progressives and liberals move the country forward while conservatives constantly look to move it backward. Evolution. It's inevitable.

Apparently National Guard troops from many states are being vetted and investigated for their political and ideological leanings, as well as their skin color. This is an unprecedented show of disrespect and discrimination by commanding officers and their civilian military leaders. But of course, both guardsmen and the American people are standing for it, bending the knee and waiting to see what happens.

Unlikely his voice is the bottom line on Texas support for the United States. He is the Coronavirus Governor of the southwest. I suspect he will finish out his term and be gone, unlikely to come up to Rick Perry's tenure in office there.

I agree his ass is gone but when a sellout RINO like Abbott is chirping, you know where Texas stands.

Texas is turning purple.
November 3 says hi.

:laughing0301:

So what? Trump won the state. Cruz's win in 2018 was razor thin. Cornyn's win this year was closer than it should have been. With all those left coast businesses and influx of their more liberal employees, it's only a matter of time. Will it go blue? Probably not in the next 20 years but eventually, it will.

Yes we can.

Lemme ask you something....do you routinely get smacked around at home?

All your posts reek of physical abuse.

If you're a victim (as all your posts and threads suggests), it's OK to speak up about it you know. There's programs to deal w/that sorta thing.

Forum List

Back