Texas Gov. Greg Abbott: ‘Federal Judge Just Granted My Request to Halt Obama’s Executive Amnesty

It must suck to be you to know that for 47 years you could have been more than what you were, Vigilante. It does, really, suck to be you.
Tenth request.....

Tell us when you served and what your injury was, STOLEN VALOR FOOL! :badgrin::badgrin:
Why? My 214 is honorable all the way through, as are my medals, ribbons, commendations, badges, qualifications, and so forth. My disability allows me full VA medical care plus a pension.

What do you have but an other than honorable discharge, if that level?

Why not?
Because by your own words in this thread you have shown you are not worthy to question the worth of another veteran's service.

In YOUR opinion, others will disagree! What are you afraid of?

Vigilante, no one is scared of you about anything.

You simply are not worthy until you change your way here.

Jake, I can't help you being a plant for the CommiecRATS, when you post your BS RINO crap, you'll be challenged, and you start with the name calling, you'll get it back in spades, because I can make you look dumber than you are! Now, why are you scared of tell us when and where you served?

Jake, I can't help you being a plant for the CommiecRATS, when you post your BS RINO crap, you'll be challenged, and you start with the name calling, you'll get it back in spades, because I can make you look dumber than you are! Now, why are you scared of tell us when and where you served?
You started the name calling, and got your ass kicked. That will always be the end result.

You questioned my service first, and you got your ass kicked. That will always be the the end result.

You are scared to come clean and admit your discharge was at least no better than under other than honorable. And that will never change.

Obama seems to always get his a$$ kicked every time he wipes his a$$ with the Constitution

Send all them beaners home

-Geaux

You started the name calling, and got your ass kicked. That will always be the end result.

You questioned my service first, and you got your ass kicked. That will always be the the end result.

You are scared to come clean and admit your discharge was at least no better than under other than honorable. And that will never change.

Your derangement is getting worse, now you fantasize about things done to you on the net.... you're even losing your entertainment value, BUT, I KNOW you want the last word, and unless the mods shut this thread, you won't get it!....Living in your head, RENT FREE, is FUN!

Jeb Bush made a good impression today, and he clearly is back in the race for the nomination.

Your derangement is getting worse, now you fantasize about things done to you on the net.... you're even losing your entertainment value, BUT, I KNOW you want the last word, and unless the mods shut this thread, you won't get it!....Living in your head, RENT FREE, is FUN!
:) You are suffering from obvious JDS

images

Just in time for the latest round of Jeb for Prez speculation, the juiciest scandal tied to Florida's former governor is headed back to court. The courts are revisiting a two-decades old charge that a company Bush cofounded spent millions bribing Nigerian officials with federally loaned money to secure a lucrative deal selling water pumps in the African nation.
Now the government is trying to get $74 million in damages back from the company.

You have every right to be afraid of Jeb.

He is the death of the party of stupid on the far right.

Romney lost the center not the base.

That is why he lost.

Bush will take the center and win.

Forum List

Back