Texas Gov. Abbot to load illegals on busses and drop them on Capital Hill.

State of Texas problem.
Well no, it's a problem created by the Federal Gov't who's job it is to secure our own borders. Instead of doing so they invite them in and then dump them on communities all over the state and around the country.

If the fed's gave the states permission to enforce federal immigration law including turning them around at the border we'd be more than happy to do so but of course they won't especially during this or any other democrat administration in the future.

Then they ain't gonna solve the problem with illegals.
Oh, the problem is going to solve itself in time. We will eventually reach what I like to call the "equilibrium of misery". They'll stop coming when they are no better off here than where they're trying to flee. The globalists and their DC whores are playing this tune and there doesn't seem to be a way to stop them.

Then they ain't gonna solve the problem with illegals.
Neither side will ever fix the issue…
The Saudis solved their problem with illegals ten years ago without violence or abuse. The US could as well. We'd rather fight about a useless border wall than solve the problem. I'm sick of these prancing pissants.
the left had the chance back in 2009 and 2010 and instead they gave us Romneycare…

He's a dumbass, who will be spreading wet back illegal aliens in every state along the way, until he gets the drivers and himself arrested on kidnapping charges. It would pretty well guarantee a win for Beta if Abbott is Federally indicted on kidnapping charges and takes his act, interstate.
Seriously? Histrionics much?

It sure as hell isn't kidnapping.

Well no, it's a problem created by the Federal Gov't who's job it is to secure our own borders. Instead of doing so they invite them in and then dump them on communities all over the state and around the country.

If the fed's gave the states permission to enforce federal immigration law including turning them around at the border we'd be more than happy to do so but of course they won't especially during this or any other democrat administration in the future.
State

Ok, pardon me. I didn't realize you were just trolling.

Immigration is federal purview and the states can't enforce immigration law without being granted permission to do so by the Fed's.

This problem was created by Joe Biden and it's becoming a serious problem and drain on resources especially in small towns where resources are already limited.

But hey, never let facts get in the way of a good "Troll Roll".

Abbott is going beyond merely busing illegals to DC

he is directly challenging biden in a number of areas.

razor wire, increased lighting, container barriers and more

plus vehicle inspections that are bound to slow down traffic by hours

Well now, that will place them within close proximity to American Justice Clinic. Unless DC is preparing to add another pocket culture like Little Sicily, (is there even room for the numbers we're talking?) they should start readying their student attorneys to begin processing all claims for amnesty with an exit strategy that does not involve "See you in court in 9 months" bs. Like anyone feels compelled to return to court after 9 months of finding employment and a residence. I even get it, why risk deportation at that point? No, I'm not condoning the useless catch and release forever policy developed by Idiots R Us, there is a dire need to increase processing drastically and yet our federal government hasn't done squat about it. Relocating isn't a fix either but at least placing the consequence of Biden's call of: when I'm elected! into office, come one come all! Now is the time!
Thing is every damn one of them will end-up in Virginia as there are barrios there (E. Springfield area) to absorb them that won't be found in DC proper or close-in suburban MD because of the goblin blacks.

Ok, pardon me. I didn't realize you were just trolling.

Immigration is federal purview and the states can't enforce immigration law without being granted permission to do so by the Fed's.

This problem was created by Joe Biden and it's becoming a serious problem and drain on resources especially in small towns where resources are already limited.

But hey, never let facts get in the way of a good "Troll Roll".
We need a national survey. Anybody who has no problem with illegal immigration will be ordered to house at least 2 illegal immigrants for the next 20 fucking years.

Last edited:
As long as it learns them enough to where they can't get their asses back here, I don't care. I still don't think it's gonna happen, but if it does, those fuckers will be gone, and out of my state.
They were able to get into the country by braving the Chihuahuan desert but it is going to be hard for them to get back to Texas from DC? LOL.

I think you are confusing them with clueless trumptards.

Forum List

Back