Texas Gov. Abbot to load illegals on busses and drop them on Capital Hill.

Why doesn't Texas just bus these illegals to East LA?

A lot closer than capital hill- and California is cool to the homeless.

All these "migrants" are such great people, Governor hot wheels just wants DC to share in greatness.

Why are you commies complaining?

These are your people. TAKE THEM, YOU FUCKING KUUUNTS.
So you advocate kidnapping. Why am I not surprised. (keeping in mind, kidnapping and then taking your kidnap victims across state lines is a federal offense)

He's a Texan. You know...BETTER.
He's a dumbass, who will be spreading wet back illegal aliens in every state along the way, until he gets the drivers and himself arrested on kidnapping charges. It would pretty well guarantee a win for Beta if Abbott is Federally indicted on kidnapping charges and takes his act, interstate.

By all means, please explain the above in detail.

They are here illegally, the federal gov't is failing to deal with the illegals in a timely and efficient manner. Those illegals have proven to be a horrible burden on both state and NGO charities which are still overwhelmed from the last surge and the tax payers of the state are getting really fed up with this.

Abbott is doing the right thing, DC created the problem so instead of us having to pay for their malfeasance it seems entirely appropriate to let DC bear that burden instead of the states.
State of Texas problem.

Because Biden isn't morbidly obese like a real man.
Like this lard?
1649283766870.png

He's a dumbass, who will be spreading wet back illegal aliens in every state along the way, until he get the drivers and himself arrested on kidnapping charges. It would pretty well guarantee a win for Beta if Abbott is Federally indicted on kidnapping charges and takes his act, interstate.
Transporting criminals = kidnapping

got it

He doesn't sound like much of an American.
Somewhere north of 300 million people have expressed a desire to immigrate to America. How many "deserve" to come here? Are Americans who do not want the country gutted, Racist, Xenophobic, et. Cetera?

Good. It's about time. Biden has been dumping Fauci Flu infested illegals all over the country. Abbott is about to send a caravan of busses with these illegals to DC and drop them at the Capital steps.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott directs use of buses to drop off migrants at steps of Capitol in DC​

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said Wednesday that undocumented migrants released into his state will be shipped to the steps of the U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C., as border checkpoints struggle to manage the flow of people attempting to enter the United States and the Biden administration's move to eliminate the Title 42 expulsion provision.

The state will provide charter buses to drop off migrants – many released into small Texas communities that officials say are overwhelmed – in Washington, the Republican governor said in a news conference.

"We are sending them to the Unites States Capitol where the Biden administration will be able to more immediately address the needs of the people that they are allowing to come across our border," Abbott said.

He noted that cities along the Texas-Mexico border have bused migrants to San Antonio.

"So I said I got a better idea. As opposed to busing these people to San Antonio, let's continue the ride all the way to Washington D.C.," Abbott said.

The first location where migrants will be dropped off is the U.S. Capitol, officials said.

W. Nim Kidd, chief of the Texas Division of Emergency Management, said his agency will "use as many buses as we need" to follow Abbott's directive. In past emergencies, up to 900 buses have been activated for evacuations, he said.

Well now, that will place them within close proximity to American Justice Clinic. Unless DC is preparing to add another pocket culture like Little Sicily, (is there even room for the numbers we're talking?) they should start readying their student attorneys to begin processing all claims for amnesty with an exit strategy that does not involve "See you in court in 9 months" bs. Like anyone feels compelled to return to court after 9 months of finding employment and a residence. I even get it, why risk deportation at that point? No, I'm not condoning the useless catch and release forever policy developed by Idiots R Us, there is a dire need to increase processing drastically and yet our federal government hasn't done squat about it. Relocating isn't a fix either but at least placing the consequence of Biden's call of: when I'm elected! into office, come one come all! Now is the time!

Forum List

Back