Texas Gov. Abbot to load illegals on busses and drop them on Capital Hill.

Trump lost. Why do you keep bringing him up?
I didn't. I brought up his impeachment and how your fellow conservatives have tried to cancel anyone who voted for said impeachment. I do like that the mere mention of your blob sets you off. You haven't gotten over your monumental ass-kicking. That's fun to see

Except these folks are not "wards of the state".

Correct. Its something you made up out of thin air to support your desire for cruelty.

In no way is it "what it is". This is why Texas doesn't send prisoners to other states when their prisons are over-crowded; why counties in Texas can't send you to Louisiana to ease their overcrowding. You simply don't know what you're talking about.

No, that's your business.

I can tell you've thought about being cruel quite a bit you sick fuck.

Any Foreign National that surrenders to a State or is captured after illegal entry is a Ward of the State until released.
I never suggested I desire cruelty.

Wards of the State don't have to be prisoners because they haven't been convicted of a crime.
A criminal and convicted prisoner of one State can most certainly be housed in a prison of another State and it is a common practice.

I simply demonstrated that dropping off a Foreign National in our Nation's Capital City is nowhere near something you could consider cruel.

Is there anything else you would like to lie about to support your delusions ... You ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I didn't. I brought up his impeachment and how your fellow conservatives have tried to cancel anyone who voted for said impeachment. I do like that the mere mention of your blob sets you off. You haven't gotten over your monumental ass-kicking. That's fun to see
I am not a conservative. And you ignored the rest of my post. Deleted it actually. Broke the rules of the board. More cancel culture from you. Pretty pathetic. You’re old and will be dead soon. You won’t be missed.

Trump will forever live in your empty cancel culture head.

He doesn't sound like much of an American.
What is that supposed to mean? You’re fine with approx 18,000 coming here illegally every day? Who is supposed to pay for all that? Why not Delaware or Washington DC freight some of the cost? Please tell us how Saudi Arabia solved the problem.
Biden isn’t obese? Did you see him walk around aimlessly when Obama was there? Even Obama ignored him. That’s a heck of a lot worse. Wait..,,, You keep saying our borders are closed. 😂

You lost and your don’t even know it. Hence you’re a defect. :)
Only a defect is a Holocaust denying antisemite. Aka you
Awww.... look, everyone. The racist reject pointing fingers!!! Poor retard. Doesn't even know that it got beat bad. :itsok:

OCD strikes the defect again. This is fun. Please post that again and prove your OCD controls you, defect. :)
Aww... you keep running out of the balm. Man, that is one sick burn that you got there. Sure, I'll oblige.

ButtHurtBalm.jpg

He's not authorized to take state prisoners out of state for dumping somewhere else in the country and you know it. Yes. Kidnapping, crossing 4 or 5 state lines.
He is not going to kidnap them. He’s going to offer then bus rides to Delaware and Washington DC

They should put all these illegal aliens on busses and send their asses to the Capitol --- of MEXICO.

And send mush-for-brains, Biden, with them -- he loves them so fucking much.

Yet meanwhile back in reality, Abbott is giving away free rides to DC on the taxpayer dime. And you're supporting it?
Damn site cheaper than keeping them here in the state.

Now mind you this is just one country in the US and published 15 years ago but even then the county was spending upwards of a billion dollars a year just in social services provide to Illegals and doesn't include the cost of crime to victims nor the cost to the residents of the state when a criminal alien goes into the system.

I say fine, democrats want them we should ship them to every blue city, county, and state in the country and let them deal with providing for them.

Meanwhile back in reality, few if any representatives who voted to impeach your blob have not been censured by the GOP.
They were censured by state and county GOP organizations in their home states by the people who elected them. That is entirely proper.

They were not "canceled" but some are certainly going to have to find new jobs after the next election.

That's how it works in a democracy or is supposed to be.

Except these folks are not "wards of the state".

Correct. Its something you made up out of thin air to support your desire for cruelty.

In no way is it "what it is". This is why Texas doesn't send prisoners to other states when their prisons are over-crowded; why counties in Texas can't send you to Louisiana to ease their overcrowding. You simply don't know what you're talking about.

No, that's your business.

I can tell you've thought about being cruel quite a bit you sick fuck.
Actually they become dependents of the state instantly due to all the welfare bennies provided them.

Obama didn't separate small children from their parents. Unaccompanied teenagers are another matter and some of them may have been gang members.
It’s obvious you haven’t looked at the pictures.
The “kids” aren’t kids, they’re gang members.

Forum List

Back