Texas Gov. Abbot to load illegals on busses and drop them on Capital Hill.

Never have done any such thing but don't let that get in the way of your silly fantasy.
Thanks for displaying that you're so stupid you don't understand cause and effect.
Everything you want causes US minorities to live a lifetime on welfare.

I realize that you don't give a damn because you have the truly difficult career of answering a phone.

Of course you were for it when you thought it was cruelty for the sake of cruelty. That is how you guys roll. You crave violence and breed hatred.

Whats hilarious is now that you've been shown that it is a voluntary program where Abbott is asking the illegals for permission to send them to Washington DC...you still pretend that it's a good idea and even make the absurd claim that he's doing it to be nice.

You're as delusional as you are dishonest.

I never thought anything was cruelty or ever expressed it that way.
There are no "you guys" to roll with when it comes to anything I have posted, so just get over yourself.
I don't crave anything ... And didn't post anything that would suggest otherwise.

If you need to lie to yourself some more to maintain your delusions ...
There is no need to expect it will ever make a difference towards anything I have posted.

In fact ... Feel free to make up some more shit if you need to ... You ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:

Of course you were for it when you thought it was cruelty for the sake of cruelty. That is how you guys roll. You crave violence and breed hatred.

Whats hilarious is now that you've been shown that it is a voluntary program where Abbott is asking the illegals for permission to send them to Washington DC...you still pretend that it's a good idea and even make the absurd claim that he's doing it to be nice.

You're as delusional as you are dishonest.
And you put people on ignore. A true cancel culture advocate.

You want to bet again so you can lie again and look stupid, defect? :)
Sez the guy who can't back up his claim. I can understand how you are a retard but not knowing the history of your own people? That puts you in a whole different retard class. Gad, how do you live with yourself with that level of stupidity?

Like a retarded defective parrot. Posting the same shit and still denying being an antisemite. Poor little defect. Maybe after you pick your gender you ll be less of a defect?
Man, that must hurt something fierce if you are back so soon for more... Not to worry, I stocked up enough for you retards...

ButtHurtBalm.jpg

Sez the guy who can't back up his claim. I can understand how you are a retard but not knowing the history of your own people? That puts you in a whole different retard class. Gad, how do you live with yourself with that level of stupidity?
I
Backed it up
Twice
Poor
Little
Defect
Cannot
Read

:)

Defect posting the same thing over and over again. Time to take that OCD pill again. Defect :)

poor little antisemite
Poor little racist retard. You enjoy getting the shit kicked out of you, eh? Well, you are a retard, after all. Have you told your folks about your fascination with Hitler? Man, you are one sick puppy.

Poor little racist retard. You enjoy getting the shit kicked out of you, eh? Well, you are a retard, after all. Have you told your folks about your fascination with Hitler? Man, you are one sick puppy.
You lost and your don’t even know it. Hence you’re a defect. :)
Only a defect is a Holocaust denying antisemite. Aka you

I never thought anything was cruelty or ever expressed it that way.
There are no "you guys" to roll with when it comes to anything I have posted, so just get over yourself.
I don't crave anything ... And didn't post anything that would suggest otherwise.

If you need to lie to yourself some more to maintain your delusions ...
There is no need to expect it will ever make a difference towards anything I have posted.

In fact ... Feel free to make up some more shit if you need to ... You ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah shit brains.

You've morphed from "they have no choice" and supporting it to, after being shown they have NOTHING BUT choice, still supporting it.

You're as delusional as you are dishonest. Sucks to be you.

Yeah shit brains.

You've morphed from "they have no choice" and supporting it to, after being shown they have NOTHING BUT choice, still supporting it.

You support cancel culture. That makes you delusional and dishonest.

Thanks for displaying that you're so stupid you don't understand cause and effect.
Everything you want causes US minorities to live a lifetime on welfare.

I realize that you don't give a damn because you have the truly difficult career of answering a phone.
Yet meanwhile back in reality, Abbott is giving away free rides to DC on the taxpayer dime. And you're supporting it?

Meanwhile back in reality, few if any representatives who voted to impeach your blob have not been censured by the GOP.
Trump lost. Why do you keep bringing him up? Seek help. You put people on ignore. I do not. Why? I do not support cancel culture. You do. You are mentally ill. That is reality. If you had to option now to end my life with a push of a button, you would 100% do it. That is the reality of you true believers. Sick and deranged people. Seek help.

Yeah shit brains.

Stating that a State can put Wards of the State anywhere they choose,
and that the Ward doesn't have a choice, is a fact and has nothing to do with cruelty.

It's not an opinion and doesn't have anything to do with whether or not I support it ...
It's just what it is and exactly how I posted it.

Make up some more lies to support your delusions if you need to.
Pretend you are achieving something if it makes you feel better ... You ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:

Edit:
Cruelty would be putting them in a boat, setting them adrift in the middle of the ocean,
with a Family Sized bag of Skittles and a 2 liter Mountain Dew, then saying ...
"Hope you have better luck at the next stretch of dry land you come across".

Last edited:

Stating that a State can put Wards of the State anywhere they choose,
and that the Ward doesn't have a choice, is a fact and has nothing to do with cruelty.​
Except these folks are not "wards of the state".

It's not an opinion and doesn't have anything to do with whether or not I support it ...​
Correct. Its something you made up out of thin air to support your desire for cruelty.
It's just what it is and exactly how I posted it.​
In no way is it "what it is". This is why Texas doesn't send prisoners to other states when their prisons are over-crowded; why counties in Texas can't send you to Louisiana to ease their overcrowding. You simply don't know what you're talking about.

Make up some more lies to support your delusions if you need to.
Pretend you are achieving something if it makes you feel better ... You ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:
No, that's your business.

Edit:
Cruelty would be putting them in a boat, setting them adrift in the middle of the ocean,
with a Family Sized bag of Skittles and a 2 liter Mountain Dew, then saying ...
"Hope you have better luck at the next stretch of dry land you come across".

I can tell you've thought about being cruel quite a bit you sick fuck.

Forum List

Back