Texas goes Permitless Carry

Just asking you to explain your claim. You got a problem with that?
Nonsense, you scum want me to waste my time explaining what you already know so you can keep playing the denial game.

Again........

Mass public shootings by lone nuts.....12.

Total killed......74

Total killed in majority democrat party controlled cities where they have destroyed local police, and they keep releasing violent criminals?

About 19,000

You anti-gun fanatics will lie and lie in order to hide the true cause of gun murder in this country....the democrat party....
Yes, you keep saying that over and over and over. You said the shootings were caused by Democratic policies. What Democratic policies caused the shooting? Did some Democratic policy cause the military to fail to report his behavior? Which Democratic policy do you think is responsible?

Yes, you keep saying that over and over and over. You said the shootings were caused by Democratic policies. What Democratic policies caused the shooting? Did some Democratic policy cause the military to fail to report his behavior? Which Democratic policy do you think is responsible?

Yes.....ignore the slaughter caused by the democrats....focus on the rarest of rare events while the democrats destroy the police and release the actual gun criminals over and over again

Yes.....ignore the slaughter caused by the democrats....focus on the rarest of rare events while the democrats destroy the police and release the actual gun criminals over and over again
Then you should modify your accusations, dumb ass. My reasonable questions about your remarks don't fit your rhetoric. Change your silly rhetoric.

Then you should modify your accusations, dumb ass. My reasonable questions about your remarks don't fit your rhetoric. Change your silly rhetoric.

You are a clown....you cant defend the democrats so you bring out the rarest of rare events to hide the real issue

You are a clown....you cant defend the democrats so you bring out the rarest of rare events to hide the real issue
I responded to your claim. Don't make such broad claims if you can't defend them dumb ass.

Letting violent criminals out of jail. Now, 3,2,1 spew!

I have a lifetime CC permit in Indiana. We went permitless I guess it was 3 or 4 months ago. As far as I can tell it makes almost no difference. My son is a police officer and he can no longer ask if they have a gun permit when he pulls someone over. I dont think that really changes his job, just one less tool.

I responded to your claim. Don't make such broad claims if you can't defend them dumb ass.

Yeah.......you are a clod.......you can't defend or explain the democrat party policies that have led to the deaths of thousands of Americans, in particular, young, black males....in cities the democrats have complete control over..........you get called out on it.......and you have no answer.

Most mass shooters haven't been to prison, so they can't have been let out.

Total number of mass public shooters in 2022....

Meanwhile, the democrat party is releasing violent gun criminals, the the 10s of thousands, every single day....while they undermine and destroy the ability of police to deal with them.........

Yeah.......you are a clod.......you can't defend or explain the democrat party policies that have led to the deaths of thousands of Americans, in particular, young, black males....in cities the democrats have complete control over..........you get called out on it.......and you have no answer.
He's or it is a lying shill. Probably not even an American.

You're the one making that claim. Quit whining because I won't try to prove your claims. You're such a big baby.

As long as there are criminals free in the population and every law-abiding citizen isn’t issued a badged LEO to carry in their pocket, the RTKBA will continue to be a good and necessary thing in this country

Forum List

Back