Texas Files Lawsuit at SCOTUS Against GA, PA, MI, and WI

Is this it ?
Who will concede ?
My wife and I are going to go watch some Andy Griffith reruns.
Its been an educational experience thus far.
I hope our country never experiences this again, and I hope we get our voting system changed and/or secured.
There was obviously a problem with it to some degree or we wouldnt be here right now.
Our voting system worked fine. The problem was the grifter who opted to lie massively about massive fraud in lieu of conceding.
"Worked fine" means it produced the result you wanted. Bank robbing works fine for bank robbers.
No, fucking moron, it means rightards utterly failed to prove any widespread fraud.

Legally troubled Texas A.G. concocts absurd election lawsuit as Trump muses about pardons If you had told me this kind of crazy stuff was going on, I would have never believed you originally. But then again, we are talking about Republicans and their cult base, so yes, it is totally believable. We of course are talking about these insane and totally stupid law suits by Ken Paxton to over turn the election, who of course is under criminal indictment himself. This is the typical nonsensical Rudy Giuliani play book, where you go after the folks who are investigating you, while you yourself are being investigated for criminal activity. Needless to say this is going to backfire on Paxton and the idiot base who believe this craziness. Paxton and the Republican party have descended into full, all out bonkers. Unleashing crackpots and criminals is not a winning strategy. Apparently the majority of the party isn't smart enough to see that. They have become the laughing stock of the country. Thank goodness we still have a majority who care and vote for sanity.
Sanity? Do you believe men with tits are women?
I believe in intelligent debate. You should too.
I noticed that you didnt answer the question. Is that because you are a stupid fuck, or just an ignorant fuck, because you cant say if men with tits are women, because as a slave, you are required to say "yes" men with tits are women, proving how insane you are...
Off topic comments directed towards your homophobic grievances and hate, aren't being entertained for several reasons. The best reason I am guessing, is that you suffer from small dick syndrome, and the subject of your own anatomy keeps you from staying on topic?
I am talking about your Sanity. Do you think men with tits are women? Really, just squirreling away from the answer must prove that you DO believe men with tits are women, because your prog masters have told you so. You are suck a prog slave..
See picture below..
Yea, my first guess was right. You have a flawed mental state with small dick syndrome, while using your racist and homophobic hate as a tool to get through your withdrawals. Seek help.
Yet you cant answer a very simple question, "do you consider men with tits a woman". So now i am also a racist when i never used color or ethnicity in the argument. You are a very sad, pitiful prog slave..

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5254180.png
Wow, what a shallow hateful individual you are. You need help buddy.
And again, you wont answer the question. Is a man with tits a woman, if you dont answer this time then i assume you agree with that question...

Fucking lunatic leftist progressive slaves, their masters tell them that men with tits are women, and they believe what their masters tell them.

why do liberals think that MEN can be women? | Yahoo Answers

why do liberals think that MEN can be women?
How can someone with male sex organs and XY chromosomes be a woman? Can I identity as a toaster oven if I feel that I was misrepresented at birth

Liberals believe men can be women and others (genderque*r) can change their gender literally by the day, but somehow at the same time believe Rachel Dolezal, a white woman who "identifies" as black, is the epitome of racism and white privilege.

Rachel is now writing a book on identity and transrace-ism.

DWXbT3TV4AAWxIa.jpg

1607838066792.png

That should clear it up.

The state of Texas has made a response, from SCOTUS website:

Dec 11 2020Reply of State of Texas submitted.
Main Document

LINK

Devistating to these states, and Biden's chances...
Bull, Texas has as much of a chance of getting the election overturned as this guy

Eric Metaxas Will Emcee National Right-Wing Prayer Rally to Overturn Presidential Election | Right Wing Watch

And that opinion is based on your years as what exactly? Dweller in mom's basement? Re runs of Keith Olberman? Too much listening to Brian Steltzer?

In any case, you nor I know how this will turn out, so, my advice to you is that you kindly stop being an asshole...But my hopes are low.
Right. Suggesting that I live in my mother's basement, trashing repected journalists and calling me an asshole really bolsters your credibility and attests to your emotional maturity and superior intelect.

None of which I claimed...However, it doesn't take a master intellect to see what you cheating assholes did in this election...As I said I would hope you could rise to a level of discourse that would further the discussion, however, you have proven me right that it is beyond you.
None of which I claimed.
You lie. It does not take master intelect to see that you people are either liers of mentally ill. My level of discourse is based on facts and logic. Yours is based on debunked conspiracy theories, lies, and fantasy.

Well then, have fun talking only to people you agree with...Because that seems to be the only thing you progressives want to do anyway...
People, not just progressives, typically enjoy talking to people with intelligence, sanity, honesty, and accurate information. Try going down that road for a change. You might just like it.

What you're really saying is agree with you, and that just ain't gonna happen...
I agree, it won't. Without an intelligent brain, some sanity, honesty, and accurate information, it will be a cold day in hell before people like you will agree with anything. On that we agree.

Unfortunately for you, you will never get me to believe that this election was on the up and up..

You can't count the number of shits I don't give....

Reading the latest it would appear Texas got itself a Texas-sized SMACKDOWN.
shoot-foot.gif

:lmao:
iwo-jima-8db35.gif
Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

Looks from the animations as though you were worried for a few days there ----

I suddenly woke up and wondered if most of us had stopped paying attention too soon. I was surprised at all the support this measure got from states attorneys and from high-level GOP politicians.

However, it came to nothing.

Actually I was going for the shoot-self-in-the-foot gif and by chance came across the others.
I stole Iwo Jima from Dalia
Pogo, I don't understand ? did i miss something ? :dunno:

Reading the latest it would appear Texas got itself a Texas-sized SMACKDOWN.
shoot-foot.gif

:lmao:
iwo-jima-8db35.gif
Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

Looks from the animations as though you were worried for a few days there ----

I suddenly woke up and wondered if most of us had stopped paying attention too soon. I was surprised at all the support this measure got from states attorneys and from high-level GOP politicians.

However, it came to nothing.

Actually I was going for the shoot-self-in-the-foot gif and by chance came across the others.
I stole Iwo Jima from Dalia
Pogo, I don't understand ? did i miss something ? :dunno:

Just acknowledging you chére. See that smiley above, this one

1607884408835.png

I stole it from you. :)

Attachments

• 1607884408889.png
    1607884408889.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 27
The state of Texas has made a response, from SCOTUS website:

Dec 11 2020Reply of State of Texas submitted.
Main Document

LINK

Devistating to these states, and Biden's chances...
Bull, Texas has as much of a chance of getting the election overturned as this guy

Eric Metaxas Will Emcee National Right-Wing Prayer Rally to Overturn Presidential Election | Right Wing Watch

And that opinion is based on your years as what exactly? Dweller in mom's basement? Re runs of Keith Olberman? Too much listening to Brian Steltzer?

In any case, you nor I know how this will turn out, so, my advice to you is that you kindly stop being an asshole...But my hopes are low.
Right. Suggesting that I live in my mother's basement, trashing repected journalists and calling me an asshole really bolsters your credibility and attests to your emotional maturity and superior intelect.

None of which I claimed...However, it doesn't take a master intellect to see what you cheating assholes did in this election...As I said I would hope you could rise to a level of discourse that would further the discussion, however, you have proven me right that it is beyond you.
None of which I claimed.
You lie. It does not take master intelect to see that you people are either liers of mentally ill. My level of discourse is based on facts and logic. Yours is based on debunked conspiracy theories, lies, and fantasy.

Well then, have fun talking only to people you agree with...Because that seems to be the only thing you progressives want to do anyway...
People, not just progressives, typically enjoy talking to people with intelligence, sanity, honesty, and accurate information. Try going down that road for a change. You might just like it.

What you're really saying is agree with you, and that just ain't gonna happen...
I agree, it won't. Without an intelligent brain, some sanity, honesty, and accurate information, it will be a cold day in hell before people like you will agree with anything. On that we agree.

Unfortunately for you, you will never get me to believe that this election was on the up and up..

You can't count the number of shits I don't give....

See a doctor

Dont mess with Texas, ya freaking commies!

Texas is asking the Supreme Court to order the states to allow their legislatures to appoint their electors. The lawsuit says:
Certain officials in the Defendant States presented the pandemic as the justification for ignoring state laws regarding absentee and mail-in voting. The Defendant States flooded their citizenry with tens of millions of ballot applications and ballots in derogation of statutory controls as to how they are lawfully received, evaluated, and counted. Whether well intentioned or not, these unconstitutional acts had the same uniform effect—they made the 2020 election less secure in the Defendant States. Those changes are inconsistent with relevant state laws and were made by non-legislative entities, without any consent by the state legislatures. The acts of these officials thus directly violated the Constitution.
This case presents a question of law: Did the Defendant States violate the Electors Clause by taking non-legislative actions to change the election rules that would govern the appointment of presidential electors? These non-legislative changes to the Defendant States’ election laws facilitated the casting and counting of ballots in violation of state law, which, in turn, violated the Electors Clause of Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution. By these unlawful acts, the Defendant States have not only tainted the integrity of their own citizens’ vote, but their actions have also debased the votes of citizens in Plaintiff State and other States that remained loyal to the Constitution.
Texas approached the Supreme Court directly because Article III provides that it is the court of first impression on subjects where it has original jurisdiction, such as disputes between two or more states.
How'd it go?

Dont mess with Texas, ya freaking commies!

Texas is asking the Supreme Court to order the states to allow their legislatures to appoint their electors. The lawsuit says:

Texas approached the Supreme Court directly because Article III provides that it is the court of first impression on subjects where it has original jurisdiction, such as disputes between two or more states.
Everyone goes to the Supreme Court in TX. Mi voted to have a commission in 2018.

So now every state wishes something to do differently in other states. Abortion will be next.
I'll tell you what, every state is different.

The court defaulted on their responsibility, same as other courts, but that doesnt keep them from making rulings in the future. Time will tell.

In the meantime, safeguards have been put in place to stop frauds that occured in 2020, and things are not looking good for Democrats in 2022/2024. :biggrin:

"The Courts" looked the filings and saw them to be pure and unadulerated Bull Shit. Over 60+Law Suits Filed and over 60+Lawsuits lost. Do not blame the courts for doing the job they are suppose to do, protect our Electoral Process.

There is no evidence of Voter Fraud. None. Except of course the phone calls the Traitor made to the Govenor and Secretary of State of Georgia.

In order support a charge of Voter Fraud, there must first be Evidence of Voter Fraud and there is none. Even the Traitor's Favorite Butt Boy Billie Barr said there was NO VOTER FRAUD.

The Traitor's very own Cyber Security Chief SAID THERE WAS NO VOTER FRUAD.

Stop lying, THERE WAS NO FUCKING VOTER FRAUD. NO FUCKING VOTER FRAUD.

Just thought I would leave this here.....

Funny how the folks who allege all of this voter fraud keeps getting arrested themselves....for doing the very shit they have accused others of doing.

The court defaulted on their responsibility, same as other courts, but that doesnt keep them from making rulings in the future. Time will tell.

In the meantime, safeguards have been put in place to stop frauds that occured in 2020, and things are not looking good for Democrats in 2022/2024. :biggrin:
What fraud?

Can you offer specific examples?

Aww, you poor thing. The courts upheld the law. Sucks for you.

What fraud?

Can you offer specific examples?

Forum List

Back