What/Who Is At the $ource of All the Fraud ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
At this time, President Trump and his supporters are fighting the tangled web of various types of fraud still going on in 6 states. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada. Still being entangled in all this mess, they aren't really able to due much more than show the fraud for what it is, and get the electors in the electoral college to keep Trump in office for 4 more years.

At some point though, the question will be raised about the origin of the fraud, which very likely could be in terms of MONEY. Very big sums of money to bribe high-level election officials, to instigate them to commit the frauds they've been doing.

Here's a partial list of some rather likely suspects, all of whom have substantial amounts of money combined with varying degrees of motive.

1. Joe Biden
2. China
3. George Soros
4. Iran
5. Mexico
6. the DNC
7. Nancy Pelosi
8. Corporations doing business with China
9. Butt hurts fired by Trump
10. High Tech billionaires

I haven't researched this yet, but I have a gut feeling that we'll find it all started with Joe Biden and China.

At this time, President Trump and his supporters are fighting the tangled web of various types of fraud still going on in 6 states. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada. Still being entangled in all this mess, they aren't really able to due much more than show the fraud for what it is, and get the electors in the electoral college to keep Trump in office for 4 more years.

At some point though, the question will be raised about the origin of the fraud, which very likely could be in terms of MONEY. Very big sums of money to bribe high-level election officials, to instigate them to commit the frauds they've been doing.

Here's a partial list of some rather likely suspects, all of whom have substantial amounts of money combined with varying degrees of motive.

1. Joe Biden
2. China
3. George Soros
4. Iran
5. Mexico
6. the DNC
7. Nancy Pelosi

I haven't researched this yet, but I have a gut feeling that we'll find it all started with Joe Biden and China.
Nothing to say other than this:
1607430460280.gif

1. Joe Biden
2. China
3. George Soros
4. Iran
5. Mexico
6. the DNC
7. Nancy Pelosi

View attachment 426499
Next-level stuff. They're consumed by the alternate universe.

Sounds like a highly complicated and massive undertaking when the simplest of answers is that President Trump lost the election. I'm sorry if that doesn't jibe with your gut feelings.

1. Joe Biden
2. China
3. George Soros
4. Iran
5. Mexico
6. the DNC
7. Nancy Pelosi

View attachment 426499

Love it.

To answer the question in the Title...Trump is the only one trying to steal an election.

1. Joe Biden
2. China
3. George Soros
4. Iran
5. Mexico
6. the DNC
7. Nancy Pelosi

No. 11 might have simply been ordinary people who were election workers.

For example, in certain cities (no need to be specific), a lot of the folks there really, really, really "dislike" President Trump. They really, really, really think he is a "racist." So they became election workers to sabotage his chances at reelection.

If I am right, they are at this very minute laughing hysterically among their friends about how successful they were. This will have been their greatest accomplishment in life. Years later, maybe some of their friends will make everything public about the great 2020 election steal.

Kaiser Sose and the Deep Staters along with the evil Media all conspired behind the scenes to bring down St Trumpy and America with Him.

Sounds like a highly complicated and massive undertaking when the simplest of answers is that President Trump lost the election. I'm sorry if that doesn't jibe with your gut feelings.
"Simplest of answers" if you don't mind violating the 9th of the 10 Commandments.

"Simplest of answers" if you don't mind violating the 9th of the 10 Commandments.

Bearing false witness is the entire basis of your thread, but in your defense you never had much self-awareness.

No. 11 might have simply been ordinary people who were election workers.

For example, in certain cities (no need to be specific), a lot of the folks there really, really, really "dislike" President Trump. They really, really, really think he is a "racist." So they became election workers to sabotage his chances at reelection.

If I am right, they are at this very minute laughing hysterically among their friends about how successful they were. This will have been their greatest accomplishment in life. Years later, maybe some of their friends will make everything public about the great 2020 election steal.
So you think this is all over, do you ? You're celebrating too early.

The more they celebrate, the harder they fall. :biggrin:

Bearing false witness is the entire basis of your thread, but in your defense you never had much self-awareness.
Bearing false witness is the entire basis of your Post # 14, but in your defense, you never had much self-awareness. Still don't.

1. Joe Biden
2. China
3. George Soros
4. Iran
5. Mexico
6. the DNC
7. Nancy Pelosi

View attachment 426499
my gosh I think your right,, it is china,,,

Hell of a way that Democrats go through life. Lying all the time. They weren't like that back when I was a Democrat.

I just though of another likely suspect(s). The Clintons.

They've got the motive. They've got the money. They've got the evil.

I'm going to go on record with speculation of Biden-favored fraud in the primaries, as well as the general election. Could be they were just as riddled with it. Remember how puzzled everyone was at how good Biden was doing, back then ?

Only difference was, then, nobody become aware yet. The GE's fraud got noticed starting with obstructions to the Republican poll watchers. Then, some election workers started whistleblowing. But there were no Republican poll watchers in the primaries. Could have been a lot of nasty stuff going on, and it just never got out in the open.

Forum List

Back