Texas Education Contracts Another Dose Of Herpes

Well we in MI always new this tidbit of info and Hillary Clinton should be included in the history books. My gosh look what she has accomplished in her life.

Its about time that Texans learn about real history and to be frank your article does more to say it was about slavery than not.

Well we in MI always new this tidbit of info and Hillary Clinton should be included in the history books. My gosh look what she has accomplished in her life.

Its about time that Texans learn about real history and to be frank your article does more to say it was about slavery than not.

She married a man who become president, who had an affair with a White House Intern.

She had a horrible tenure as Senator. Worthless. She carpetbagged her way in.

She was a middling SoS who piecemealed her own server together in a bathroom.

And she catastrophically lost an election everyone expected her to win.

HISTORIC!!!

She married a man who become president, who had an affair with a White House Intern.

HISTORIC!!!

And the first lady now seems to not object to an open marriage (did you see her half dressed pictures?) If this high class hooker is going to be in the history books then Clinton should have a book of her own.

She became an attorney.
She was first lady of Ark for 14 years.
She was first lady of the US for 8 years.
She was a Senator of NY for 8 years.
She was SOS for 4 years.

And she was the first female to run for the presidency.

Now who are you??

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz

HISTORIC!!!

And the first lady now seems to not object to an open marriage (did you see her half dressed pictures?) If this high class hooker is going to be in the history books then Clinton should have a book of her own.

She became an attorney.
She was SOS for 4 years.

Now who are you??

Your last sentence fails because I am not claiming I belong in history books. You are claiming that Clinton does. See the logic there?

Do you have evidence that Melania Trump is in an open marriage or do you just trash pretty women as a matter of principle?

Of course it does. It's intended to further a myth.

HISTORIC!!!

She became an attorney.
She was SOS for 4 years.

Now who are you??

Your last sentence fails because I am not claiming I belong in history books. You are claiming that Clinton does. See the logic there?

Do you have evidence that Melania Trump is in an open marriage or do you just trash pretty women as a matter of principle?

Yes, she believes her husband who is a compulsive liar and manipulator.

Hillary deserves a history book of her own, so who are you to put her down.

Well we in MI always knew this tidbit of info and Hillary Clinton should be included in the history books. My gosh look what she has accomplished in her life.

What myth, your wiki article said it was about slavery. What do you think your wiki article says??

HISTORIC!!!

She became an attorney.
She was SOS for 4 years.

Now who are you??
/----/
So these are her big accomplishments -- by marring someone?
I feel your pain.jpg

HISTORIC!!!

She became an attorney.
She was SOS for 4 years.

Now who are you??

Well you're putting Melania Trump down, aren't you?

You think Clinton deserves a "history book" based on YOUR opinion. What's wrong with my opinion?

HISTORIC!!!

She became an attorney.
She was SOS for 4 years.

Now who are you??

I could write that book on less then half a sheet of paper.
She married.
She worked to try and get someone against civil rights elected, and was proud of it.
She succeeded in getting a child molestor off on a technicality and was proud of it.
She was elected to the senate and accomplished nothing.
She lied.
She lied.
She failed to get elected as president.
She was Secretary of State with frequent flyer miles and pay for play.
She set up a server and managed to not go to jail.
She lost another presidential election.

HISTORIC!!!

She became an attorney.
She was SOS for 4 years.

Now who are you??

You think Clinton deserves a "history book" based on YOUR opinion. What's wrong with my opinion?

No I'm stating facts, seems Melania put herself down.

HISTORIC!!!

She became an attorney.
She was SOS for 4 years.

Now who are you??

You are immune to facts, Penny. We know this. See: the Holocaust.

She became an attorney.
She was SOS for 4 years.

Now who are you??

I refuse to make WWII about the jews, seems I'm on the side of the facts.

Well we in MI always knew this tidbit of info and Hillary Clinton should be included in the history books. My gosh look what she has accomplished in her life.

What myth, your wiki article said it was about slavery. What do you think your wiki article says??

It also says it was about state's rights, which is also the record of history, as is slavery.

Did you miss that part?

It also says it was about state's rights, which is also the record of history, as is slavery.

Did you miss that part?

And slavery was a huge factor in the civil war.

I refuse to make WWII about the jews, seems I'm on the side of the facts.

Seems you said the gas chambers didn't exist or some other Holocaust denying nonsense. I can't take anything you say about "facts" seriously when you can't look at ALL the facts about the Holocaust and make a rational, intelligent conclusion.

It's that bad

HISTORIC!!!

She became an attorney.
She was SOS for 4 years.

Now who are you??

Her book title for the 2016 election had a typo on the title.

She named it "What Happened?" and they forgot the question mark!

HISTORIC!!!

She became an attorney.
She was SOS for 4 years.

Now who are you??

Her book title for the 2016 election had a typo on the title.

She named it "What Happened?" and they forgot the question mark!

She was making a statement, it's not a question.

Forum List

Back