Texas deputy shot execution style by blacks

I''m no seeing anything in the text saying the shooter was responding to what the group said or what his motive was.

Maybe we can wait for an investigation before drawing conclusions.

Deputy ambushed and killed in NW Harris County; Suspect arrested after intense manhunt

Donald Trump is drawing crowds promising to make America great again. The only truly way to greatness for this country is through a open honest concrete discussions of mental illness in this country. And the role it plays when violence is attached to it. Chris Kyles was murdered in cold blood, two journalist murdered in cold blood, countless innocents murdered in cold blood in theaters and school shootings....all products of mental illness and yet, when a black guy murders, its because he's an animal, a thug, a this or that.

Any person that murders is a thug. They are not an animal, animals don't kill for the hell of it.

I'm just going by the adjectives you clowns use here, own it and move on, stalker pete

More lies from Joey, he continues to lie and show his bias and hatred. Keep on Joe, you are good at making yourself look like a fool.

Greatly enjoying the space I occupy in your head rent free...

But Zimmerman has proven us right about everything we thought about him. He's been busted for domestic abuse about three times and has been stalking some guy who cut him off in traffic.

Bullshit, more lies Joey. I'm not claiming that this case is race related.

I'm exposing your bigotry and hate. Idiot.

No, guy, you are trying to draw a false equivlency.

You beat that straw man, really good.

More lies from Joey, he continues to lie and show his bias and hatred. Keep on Joe, you are good at making yourself look like a fool.

No, you keep ignoring the facts. Fact is the guys own fuckin family turned him in, fact number two the guy was a low life cowardly bastard and fact number 3, he's in company with the cops that murder unarmed blacks and those that kill just for the sport of killing. He's a dead man today, along with the those other's who kill and get caught.

What the hell are you talking about? I think you have me mixed up with someone else.

Greatly enjoying the space I occupy in your head rent free...

But Zimmerman has proven us right about everything we thought about him. He's been busted for domestic abuse about three times and has been stalking some guy who cut him off in traffic.

It doesn't change the fact that Zimmerman was not guilty in his trial and just because he is an idiot doesn't prove shit in your case.

I never claimed Zimmerman was a nice guy or anything else. In fact I made several negative comments about him, however you like to lie and chose what you want as facts and fiction. Sorry you are such a loser Joey Boy.

Bullshit, more lies Joey. I'm not claiming that this case is race related.

I'm exposing your bigotry and hate. Idiot.

No, guy, you are trying to draw a false equivlency.

You beat that straw man, really good.

No, you keep ignoring the facts. Fact is the guys own fuckin family turned him in, fact number two the guy was a low life cowardly bastard and fact number 3, he's in company with the cops that murder unarmed blacks and those that kill just for the sport of killing. He's a dead man today, along with the those other's who kill and get caught.

What the hell are you talking about? I think you have me mixed up with someone else.
He/she/it is always mixed up.

I''m no seeing anything in the text saying the shooter was responding to what the group said or what his motive was.

Deputy ambushed and killed in NW Harris County; Suspect arrested after intense manhunt

Donald Trump is drawing crowds promising to make America great again. The only truly way to greatness for this country is through a open honest concrete discussions of mental illness in this country. And the role it plays when violence is attached to it. Chris Kyles was murdered in cold blood, two journalist murdered in cold blood, countless innocents murdered in cold blood in theaters and school shootings....all products of mental illness and yet, when a black guy murders, its because he's an animal, a thug, a this or that.

Any person that murders is a thug. They are not an animal, animals don't kill for the hell of it.

I'm just going by the adjectives you clowns use here, own it and move on, stalker pete

How are you promoting an open and honest debate about mental health?

He might have had a flying Unicorn/Pegasus to aid his escape, but I doubt it.

Yeah true...silly to speculate so much. And he MIGHT have had other motives aside from the call from black leaders in Texas to assassinate cops 2 days earlier....but as you said...I doubt it.
can you please give us a link where black leaders in texas called for the executions?

WHO ARE these BLACK LEADERS in Texas? You keep saying leaders in TEXAS called for this....

so a LINK to who in Texas called for this, would be appreciated....I tried google and could not find it....maybe I am not searching correctly?

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops

There you go. Calls from many groups....including # BlackLivesMatter members....to kill and lynch cops and whites.

Oh....they also took photos of themselves in the nude literally wiping their filthy assholes with an American flag.

The Libtards will instantly claim your source is either a RW rabid site or that it's all a lie.

Don't be surprised.

I'm not.

The links I provided....those black activist groups are planning a massive flag burn on 09/11/2015. Libs must be proud.
How so?

I have posted several threads concerning mental illness and none lasted more than a day, hours as a matter of fact.

I have posted several threads concerning mental illness and none lasted more than a day, hours as a matter of fact.

I never seen them, I must be a bad stalker, this is the first thread I have seen your posts in quite awhile.

I thought only one black man, who has since been captured, killed the police officer. According to the OP, it was several.

I think his family turned him in. I applaud them. That had to be tough to do but doing the right thing seems to always be tough.

It doesn't change the fact that Zimmerman was not guilty in his trial and just because he is an idiot doesn't prove shit in your case.

Sorry, man, the Klan's Lady Auxillery acquitting this piece of shit doesn't make him innocent.

It just means he's going to end up killing someone else because they didn't do their jobs.

I never claimed Zimmerman was a nice guy or anything else. In fact I made several negative comments about him, however you like to lie and chose what you want as facts and fiction. Sorry you are such a loser Joey Boy.

Sorry, man, you gun nuts own this guy. YOu own every terrible thing he's going to do until he is put down like a dog. He lived the gun nutter dream... to take down a menacing darkie. So what if the kid hadn't learned to shave yet.

Sorry, man, the Klan's Lady Auxillery acquitting this piece of shit doesn't make him innocent.

It just means he's going to end up killing someone else because they didn't do their jobs.

Sorry, man, you gun nuts own this guy. YOu own every terrible thing he's going to do until he is put down like a dog. He lived the gun nutter dream... to take down a menacing darkie. So what if the kid hadn't learned to shave yet.

More Joey Boy bull shit, it gets funnier and funnier every day. I can't believe what a loser Joey Boy is. I don't own anyone dumb shit! He wasn't guilty, get over it and move on.

More Joey Boy bull shit, it gets funnier and funnier every day. I can't believe what a loser Joey Boy is. I don't own anyone dumb shit! He wasn't guilty, get over it and move o

What are you going to do when (not if) he kills someone else. Man, are you going to look stupid.

It won't make me look stupid. You can't predict what a person will do and you can't convict without evidence. Pretty simple, except for you.

We need to stop that crap until it's too late. It looks like we have a legit race war now. Who could've thought that blacks were going to start it first? I can't understand what they really need and why they became so freaking violent.

It won't make me look stupid. You can't predict what a person will do and you can't convict without evidence. Pretty simple, except for you.

There was plenty of evidence. Like a dead kid with a big hole in his chest.
Correction... dead thug. This is a good thing; not bad. Let us all rejoice in the fact that he isnt alive anymore.

We need to stop that crap until it's too late. It looks like we have a legit race war now. Who could've thought that blacks were going to start it first? I can't understand what they really need and why they became so freaking violent.

You're kidding, right? You don't see what they are upset about? Really?

I'm old enough to remember the last "race war" we had, in the 1960's. Here's the thing. At some point, you admit they have a valid grievance and you fix it.

They have a valid grievance. SOME Police are basically abusing their civil rights. We aren't talking about a guy who came at them with a gun after he murdered his family. We are talking about people who committed minor violations and ended up dead because the police mistreated them.

Meanwhile, white people who actually DO commit mass murders like Dylan Roof and James Holmes are treated with kids gloves. "Oh, you poor dear, you look a little peckish? Can we stop at Burger King?"

Forum List

Back