Texas deputy shot execution style by blacks

29 Black People Have Been Killed by Police/Security Since Jan 2012: 16 Since Trayvon
29 Black People Have Been Killed by Police/Security Since Jan 2012: 16 Since Trayvon - Hip-Hop and Politics

I'm surprised they waited this long after the first one to seek revenge.
You scared white trash need to get a grip. You started this fight and black men just may well end it on the street, or in the trailer park where you live.
Do you know how many whites have been shot by police during that same period? I know for example the county I live in there has been only 1 black shot by police since 1975. There have been at least a dozen whites shot during that same period. 23% of the population is black in this county.

Black males 21x more likely to die in police shootings than whites
by theGrio | October 11, 2014 at 8:30 AM

"""A recent analysis of federal data on fatal police shootings by investigative non-profit ProPublica showed that young black males were 21 times more likely than their white peers to be shot and killed by police. The analysis, conducted over a study of more than 12,000 accounts of police homicides from the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Report during 1980–2012, focused in on the 1,1217 fatal shootings occurring between 2010–2012.

An analysis of these homicides indicated that black teens between the ages of 15–19 were killed at a rate of 31.17 per million. Just 1.47 per million white males in the same age range were killed, according to the ProPublica findings.""""

Actually that is a lie. Sorry, that is a complet and utter left wing lie.

29 Black People Have Been Killed by Police/Security Since Jan 2012: 16 Since Trayvon
29 Black People Have Been Killed by Police/Security Since Jan 2012: 16 Since Trayvon - Hip-Hop and Politics

You scared white trash need to get a grip. You started this fight and black men just may well end it on the street, or in the trailer park where you live.
Do you know how many whites have been shot by police during that same period? I know for example the county I live in there has been only 1 black shot by police since 1975. There have been at least a dozen whites shot during that same period. 23% of the population is black in this county.

"""A recent analysis of federal data on fatal police shootings by investigative non-profit ProPublica showed that young black males were 21 times more likely than their white peers to be shot and killed by police. The analysis, conducted over a study of more than 12,000 accounts of police homicides from the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Report during 1980–2012, focused in on the 1,1217 fatal shootings occurring between 2010–2012.

An analysis of these homicides indicated that black teens between the ages of 15–19 were killed at a rate of 31.17 per million. Just 1.47 per million white males in the same age range were killed, according to the ProPublica findings.""""

Here you go....the truth...

Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage: analysis

As researchers are quick to point out, FBI data on police shootings by race is notoriously incomplete, which may explain why Peter Moskos, assistant professor at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice at the City University of New York, decided to use figures from the website Killed by Police.

Mr. Moskos reported that roughly 49 percent of those killed by officers from May 2013 to April 2015 were white, while 30 percent were black. He also found that 19 percent were Hispanic and 2 percent were Asian and other races.

I know what they are upset about, they just don't realize that their problem is they keep voting for democrats who only care about them on election days....other than that.....as long as they only kill each other and stay in their neighborhoods, the rich, white democrats and their allies could not care less what happens to them.

Then why do white racists like you keep getting upset that they give black people stuff?

I''m not seeing anything in the text saying the shooter was responding to what the group said or what his motive was.

Maybe we can wait for an investigation before drawing conclusions.

Deputy ambushed and killed in NW Harris County; Suspect arrested after intense manhunt

Yo, Guilty!!!

"GTP"

I realize you are a typical inbred right winger, but go back and read what I said...

I''m not seeing anything in the text saying the shooter was responding to what the group said or what his motive was.

And from the link you just posted.

Hickman said the motive for the killing had not been determined

so again, all you guys have is wild speculation.

Never saw anything that said Zimmerman's motive was racial. All you have is wild speculation. Nutter!

Blacks are 21x more likely than whites to commit an act that justifies getting shot.
:dunno:

Never saw anything that said Zimmerman's motive was racial. All you have is wild speculation. Nutter!

You seem to not see a lot of things about Zimmerman.

You have nothing, you never had anything to prove it was racial. It is what you see that was never there. You have lied and lied and lied about Zimmerman and it was proven over and over and over again. You are a nut job.

K
Do you know how many whites have been shot by police during that same period? I know for example the county I live in there has been only 1 black shot by police since 1975. There have been at least a dozen whites shot during that same period. 23% of the population is black in this county

So I'm guessing that the number of whites shot by police is an indication of how terrible whites are? Or how white culture is out of control?

No, no..I bet you consider them individuals while you say all blacks will have to watch out now right?
I think ignorant stunts like this shooting puts everyone in more danger. I know the police officer wants to live and raise his family and he will be much quicker to you deadly force especially with this black lives matter group spouting death to cops.

Yeah except at first you said it puts blacks in danger. A white dude blew off a cops head with a shotgun a few days ago and I'm still waiting on someone to say whites need to watch out
Let me say whites need to watch out. Do you think the police in that area are not on guard for such an event in the future? The difference is you have a group of individuals such as the "Black Lives Matter" calling for the death of police. I have not heard of a group of white drunks calling for the death of police.

I am a skeptic on the ProPublica findings. I obviously have not done a national study on the racial breakdown of blacks and whites shot by police. Perhaps the blacks in this part of the country aren't as violent as where the 3 creative reporters obtained their information. Just like everywhere else in this county most blacks are killed by blacks and most whites are killed by whites.

K
Do you know how many whites have been shot by police during that same period? I know for example the county I live in there has been only 1 black shot by police since 1975. There have been at least a dozen whites shot during that same period. 23% of the population is black in this county

So I'm guessing that the number of whites shot by police is an indication of how terrible whites are? Or how white culture is out of control?

No, no..I bet you consider them individuals while you say all blacks will have to watch out now right?
I think ignorant stunts like this shooting puts everyone in more danger. I know the police officer wants to live and raise his family and he will be much quicker to you deadly force especially with this black lives matter group spouting death to cops.

Yeah except at first you said it puts blacks in danger. A white dude blew off a cops head with a shotgun a few days ago and I'm still waiting on someone to say whites need to watch out
Let me say whites need to watch out. Do you think the police in that area are not on guard for such an event in the future? The difference is you have a group of individuals such as the "Black Lives Matter" calling for the death of police. I have not heard of a group of white drunks calling for the death of police.

First, no I don't think they are on the lookout because they do what you just did, consider the white guy an individual and not a testament to the entire race. Second BLM is not one group they are individuals like you said but you quickly called them a group again like they all think alike...not so much for the white guy. See?

I am a skeptic on the ProPublica findings. I obviously have not done a national study on the racial breakdown of blacks and whites shot by police. Perhaps the blacks in this part of the country aren't as violent as where the 3 creative reporters obtained their information. Just like everywhere else in this county most blacks are killed by blacks and most whites are killed by whites.

"Just like everywhere else in this county most blacks are killed by blacks and most whites are killed by whites."

This data is about police shootings, unless the title escaped you.

K

First, no I don't think they are on the lookout because they do what you just did, consider the white guy an individual and not a testament to the entire race. Second BLM is not one group they are individuals like you said but you quickly called them a group again like they all think alike...not so much for the white guy. See?
Please re-read what you just said. Very odd............ I assure you the police in that area will think of the trooper that was killed by the drunk and they will be on extra guard when they approach vehicles at least for a while.

Last edited:

"Just like everywhere else in this county most blacks are killed by blacks and most whites are killed by whites."

This data is about police shootings, unless the title escaped you.
Sorry I got carried away by the truth. I will try to do better.

I know what they are upset about, they just don't realize that their problem is they keep voting for democrats who only care about them on election days....other than that.....as long as they only kill each other and stay in their neighborhoods, the rich, white democrats and their allies could not care less what happens to them.

Then why do white racists like you keep getting upset that they give black people stuff?
You must be confused. You're the white racist. Own it.

I''m no seeing anything in the text saying the shooter was responding to what the group said or what his motive was.

Maybe we can wait for an investigation before drawing conclusions.

Deputy ambushed and killed in NW Harris County; Suspect arrested after intense manhunt

Oh SURE....you can't link them.

Black Texas radicals call for random executions of cops.
2 days later...a black animal executes a cop from behind as he pumps gas.

Yeah...NO LINK there.

You belong in the cage with him
How do you know that cop was innocent? Why do you assume?

You're one pathetic sob, that is a factual statement. The man is pumping gas and gets executed after some feral animal calls for cops to be executed. 2 + 2 = 4
Do you know that cop was good? Maybe the guy didn't go after a random cop? Ever consider that? Lots of bad cops out there. Did that cop pick on blacks? Lots of them do. I don't know, do you?

Look dipshit, NOBODY deserves to be shot in the back of the head while doing their job. Do you even understand what you are saying? This doesn't happen in a civilized society and it's further proof some of these feral animals don't belong in society. Are there bad cops? Yes, but you don't go around randomly shooting people because of it. If you can't grasp that I don't know what to tell you

You didn't see this one coming? You're just now figuring out that we don't live in a civilized society? We are a nation armed to the teeth.

• Every day in the U.S., an average of 289 people are shot. Eighty-six of them die: 30 are murdered, 53 kill themselves, two die accidentally, and one is shot in a police intervention, the Brady Campaign reports.
Just the facts: Gun violence in America - U.S. News

You have nothing, you never had anything to prove it was racial. It is what you see that was never there. You have lied and lied and lied about Zimmerman and it was proven over and over and over again. You are a nut job.

I really didn't have any desire to revisit Zimmerman in this thread because he's not the topic here.

He did make a bunch of racist comments this week about the Flanagan shooting.

Zimmerman slams 'racist' Obama after Va. news crew killings

But Zimmerman's racism was nothing new.

LISTEN: Coworker Says Zimmerman Targeted Him With 'Achmed The Terrorist' Remarks

Forum List

Back