Texas dad killed daughter, her lesbian lover because he disliked that she was gay

Blame the media and society today for pushing her towards something she thought was "cool" in being a "lesbian".2 less degenerates to breath air in this society and pollute it with their presence. The dad should be praised for helping keep the earth clean of trash.

Bigot

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Thank You. When trash insults me its a badge of honor. :)

You are trash, scum.

Well sorry to hear that but Muslims kill their daughters for less

so it happens

Are we talking about Muslims?
This man is a sick fuck, and all you can do is try to shift the topic to Muslims. What a loser you are.

Apparently he shopped around cuz he had a bible AND the koran.

Weird freak who murders innocent young women.

Westboro will be canonizing him.

Well sorry to hear that but Muslims kill their daughters for less

so it happens

Are we talking about Muslims?
This man is a sick fuck, and all you can do is try to shift the topic to Muslims. What a loser you are.

Apparently he shopped around cuz he had a bible AND the koran.

Weird freak who murders innocent young women.

Westboro will be canonizing him.

Do you have any proof that Westboro supports violence against anyone? All I've seen their signs talk about is AIDS and God, but not people deliberately doing anything.

Why do liberals canonize cop killers? Also, don't you find it a bit odd this is a local story? And you know the only reason this isn't front pages on every network is because a black muslim did it. So you liberals BURY the story.

Interesting that liberals are always quick to drop the "religious nutcase" accusation, unless the perp is a Muslim. Funny how they tend to keep silent in those cases.

Interesting that liberals are always quick to drop the "religious nutcase" accusation, unless the perp is a Muslim. Funny how they tend to keep silent in those cases.

Especially this one.. Double whammy. black and muslim. Not a chance the national media will cover it. Virtually all anti gay violence is done in cities, and by people of "diversity". Only the gay press will cover it.

Nobody hates homosexuality more then black muslims
Ancient scholars did not consider homosexuality a victimless crime when they reviewed the abominations it engendered in Sodom. To this day it is not a victimless situation. People are reluctant to even discuss it out loud any more.

Does understanding come only after fire from the sky is inflicted?

Last edited:
Two threads on this.....two assholes trying to make some weird political points over the fact that the killer was not a white Christian.

Muslim religious nutbags despise gay people. Shocker.

Who else despises gay people?

Most people would make the claim that our Conservative people are barely more evolved than Muslims. We have the same history, but Progress in America is a little faster. :eusa_boohoo:

The people that make that argument actually believe that OWS was a grass roots movement that was completely egalitarian.

Most people who are against religion influencing our laws are against ANY religion shaping them. Here in the US, it is the Christian religion that we are more familiar with, it is Christianity that is more dominant in our society, and most likely to TRY to exert influence where it doesn't belong. The courts and media in this case are pussies for failing to recognize the motive . The only reason I could see why they're so reticent is that the muslim bashing of late tends to ramp up any time there is attention drawn to a singular act in their community as representative of the whole community.

I do wonder why those of the Christian faith whose beliefs are so closely aligned with fundamentalist (and politicized!) Islam don't see the similarities between them?

Funny, I don't recall you posting stories about Christian honor killings.

Most people who are against religion influencing our laws are against ANY religion shaping them. Here in the US, it is the Christian religion that we are more familiar with, it is Christianity that is more dominant in our society, and most likely to TRY to exert influence where it doesn't belong. The courts and media in this case are pussies for failing to recognize the motive . The only reason I could see why they're so reticent is that the muslim bashing of late tends to ramp up any time there is attention drawn to a singular act in their community as representative of the whole community.

I do wonder why those of the Christian faith whose beliefs are so closely aligned with fundamentalist (and politicized!) Islam don't see the similarities between them?

Funny, I don't recall you posting stories about Christian honor killings.

Pissy today? :itsok:

Wonderful, isn't it?

A Texas dad disgusted with his daughter’s lesbian lifestyle murdered the young woman and her lover, the girl’s mother said in a shocking twist to a gruesome case.
James Cosby, 46, bludgeoned his daughter Britney Cosby to death and shot her lover, Crystal Jackson, on March 6 before dumping the bodies near the ferry gate in Port Bolivar, Texas, police believe.
The bodies were found near a Dumpster around 7:30 a.m. the next day outside a Fisherman’s Cove food mart.

It was about religion.

In his bedroom, which Cook described as a converted garage, the murder suspect had a copy of the Koran open to a page which talks about homosexuality as a sin, family advocate Quanell X told KHOU. The find may give some insight into Cosby’s disturbed mindset, the advocate said.

Best part?

Police, though, say they are still searching for a motive in the gruesome crime.

Texas dad killed daughter, her lesbian lover because he disliked that she was gay: mom - NY Daily News

Gee, I have no idea what his motive could possibly be. The part that I find positively insulting is that if they had found a Bible open to a passage condemning homosexuality they would know the motive.

Christians, although they don't kill their children, have certainly disowned their children for being gay. Its just as bad.

Christians, although they don't kill their children, have certainly disowned their children for being gay. Its just as bad.
Really?

Murder is just as bad a disowning?

Huffpo libs still think it was a christian "honor killing" because they left out the muslim part.

I thought you hate liberals. Why do you read the Huffington Post? Let alone the comments on articles? :cuckoo:

I also read the Huffingtonpost and its comments, and I disagree with practically every article they ever wrote, as well as the comments.

Although, there was this one gem by the Huffingtonpost, when they admitted that their Dear Leader Obama legally declared their Dear Movement, Occupy Wall Street, a terrorist organization through the FBI:

FBI Investigated 'Occupy' As Possible 'Terrorism' Threat, Internal Documents Show

http://www.economicpopulist.org/content/occupy-wall-street-labeled-terrorists-fbi

Protest for economic justice and you are now a terrorist? Wonder why all of a sudden cities across America coordinated and shut down the Occupy Wall Street movement? Now we know and it was coordinated by the banks. The FBI, DHS, police, and private-sector financial businesses all coordinated to repress the people and suppress a movement. Civil Justice Fund a non-profit, posted FBI files which show this is what happened. Think we are free and have freedom of speech and protest in the United States? Freedom is allowed only if no one hears you.

Remember, this is Obama's America.

I was part of the "End the Fed" (end the federal reserve) branch of Occupy Wall Street, so I remember that tyrannical move quite well.

People kill people for all kinds of reasons good and bad I don't see why this is any different.

That the guy was from Texas is irrelevant unless of course you are trying to make some idiotic political statement about Texans.

Wonderful, isn't it?

A Texas dad disgusted with his daughter’s lesbian lifestyle murdered the young woman and her lover, the girl’s mother said in a shocking twist to a gruesome case.
James Cosby, 46, bludgeoned his daughter Britney Cosby to death and shot her lover, Crystal Jackson, on March 6 before dumping the bodies near the ferry gate in Port Bolivar, Texas, police believe.
The bodies were found near a Dumpster around 7:30 a.m. the next day outside a Fisherman’s Cove food mart.

It was about religion.

In his bedroom, which Cook described as a converted garage, the murder suspect had a copy of the Koran open to a page which talks about homosexuality as a sin, family advocate Quanell X told KHOU. The find may give some insight into Cosby’s disturbed mindset, the advocate said.

Best part?

Police, though, say they are still searching for a motive in the gruesome crime.

Texas dad killed daughter, her lesbian lover because he disliked that she was gay: mom - NY Daily News

Gee, I have no idea what his motive could possibly be. The part that I find positively insulting is that if they had found a Bible open to a passage condemning homosexuality they would know the motive.

Black Muslim vs White Christian and you know how much differently the Headline would be and the National Discussion we would be having...

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back