Texas dad killed daughter, her lesbian lover because he disliked that she was gay

CaféAuLait;8781457 said:
Two threads on this.....two assholes trying to make some weird political points over the fact that the killer was not a white Christian.

Muslim religious nutbags despise gay people. Shocker.

Who else despises gay people?

Ya know what? this statement/question has nothing to do with gay people. But I do find it strange that the media only focuses on white people when it comes to major crime trials with the exception of OJ Simpson and MJ ( both celebs) all the major crime trials the media seems to cover are committed by whites.

Casey Anthony
Amanda Knox
Andrea Yeates
Susan Smith
Scott Peterson
Drew Peterson
Michael Peterson
Michael Dunn
Michael Skakel
Joran Van der Sloot
James 'Whitey' Bugler
Josa Powell
Jodi Arias

The list goes on and on.

However, there are just as many sensational crimes or murders committed by minority's.

On the same note the media focuses more on white children who are missing as well. Minorities do not get the same amount of exposure.

Is the media biased when it comes to those crimes and disappearances? Why don't they focus more on missing minority children and non-white sensational crime. What drives their decisions I wonder? Fear of backlash against minorities if they are covered for crime? Is it racism when it comes to reporting of missing minority children?

I see stories like the OP and often wonder why or how the media decides to focus on which crime. Of course there is the initial reporting but when it comes to trail we hardly hear anything, the same with the minority children who are missing.

Who or what determines what the media covers?

You find it strange? Why?

The truth of this story is that the Agenda is giddy with glee that their own were murdered in such a way. You can't buy political fodder like this... [or can you?]. Now they will inch closer to converting..er...I mean "tampering with"...um..er..I mean "having bi-curious events for teens.." ...dang.. I mean "standing up up for naturally-born gay kids!"...

I wonder if this guy killed the tampered-with daughter and her friend because of a deep sense of frustration at gayness being normalized in our society via marriage, and the strong-armed binding of his voice to make a difference in his vote for standards of behavior in the mileu he finds his children in, has angered him at such a deep level that he resorted to such a crime?

I place the blame for this incident directly on the shoulders of the US Supreme Court for not standing up last Summer and clearly defining how a state's consensus is the last word on gay marriage, the "unquestioned authority" on the matter. If they had, would this man have not felt such complete impotent frustration and rage at what was happening to his daughter? A tidal wave nothing could stop once society condones via the ultimate vehicle, [marriage], this new fad?

This gay marriage thing is going to rip this country, what's left of her, to civil shreds...

The male-looking lesbian and the female looking one secretly attracted to men are not the paragons of good and stable mental health. It's time to unbind the rage that men like this are feeling and really take a look at what we're normalizing here folks..

Most people who are against religion influencing our laws are against ANY religion shaping them. Here in the US, it is the Christian religion that we are more familiar with, it is Christianity that is more dominant in our society, and most likely to TRY to exert influence where it doesn't belong. The courts and media in this case are pussies for failing to recognize the motive . The only reason I could see why they're so reticent is that the muslim bashing of late tends to ramp up any time there is attention drawn to a singular act in their community as representative of the whole community.

I do wonder why those of the Christian faith whose beliefs are so closely aligned with fundamentalist (and politicized!) Islam don't see the similarities between them?

Last edited:
Blame the media and society today for pushing her towards something she thought was "cool" in being a "lesbian".2 less degenerates to breath air in this society and pollute it with their presence. The dad should be praised for helping keep the earth clean of trash.

No, he is the "pollution" and should hang for premeditated murder.

Well sorry to hear that but Muslims kill their daughters for less

so it happens

I wonder if this guy killed the tampered-with daughter and her friend because of a deep sense of frustration at gayness being normalized in our society via marriage, and the strong-armed binding of his voice to make a difference in his vote for standards of behavior in the mileu he finds his children in, has angered him at such a deep level that he resorted to such a crime?

I place the blame for this incident directly on the shoulders of the US Supreme Court for not standing up last Summer and clearly defining how a state's consensus is the last word on gay marriage, the "unquestioned authority" on the matter. If they had, would this man have not felt such complete impotent frustration and rage at what was happening to his daughter? A tidal wave nothing could stop once society condones via the ultimate vehicle, [marriage], this new fad?

This gay marriage thing is going to rip this country, what's left of her, to civil shreds...

The male-looking lesbian and the female looking one secretly attracted to men are not the paragons of good and stable mental health. It's time to unbind the rage that men like this are feeling and really take a look at what we're normalizing here folks..

You have some serious mental health issues.

Get some help.

And quit with the Peeping Tom thing. MYOB

Blame the media and society today for pushing her towards something she thought was "cool" in being a "lesbian".2 less degenerates to breath air in this society and pollute it with their presence. The dad should be praised for helping keep the earth clean of trash.

Bigot

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

The truth of this story is that the Agenda is giddy with glee that their own were murdered in such a way. You can't buy political fodder like this... [or can you?]. Now they will inch closer to converting..er...I mean "tampering with"...um..er..I mean "having bi-curious events for teens.." ...dang.. I mean "standing up up for naturally-born gay kids!"...

Sheesh.

Well sorry to hear that but Muslims kill their daughters for less

so it happens

Are we talking about Muslims?
This man is a sick fuck, and all you can do is try to shift the topic to Muslims. What a loser you are.

Bigot

Thank You. When trash insults me its a badge of honor. :)

O.R.I.O.N. and his ilk are the trash.

First, the murder is personal because of family.

Second, the killing is not excused as anything but heinous because other people do it as well.

Jake I take it with pride when scum like you insult me. You stand for nothing and everything...you are like a rubber hose in the wind...

Maybe the dad walked in on them going at it with plastic strap-on cocks and they wouldn't give him any rod. That would make ANY Texan mad. :lol:

Forum List

Back