Texas Covid-19 deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 275 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 247 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

I take it you are rejoicing.
Texas is the same state in which the Governor tried to force businesses NOT to mandate that their workers be vaccinated right?

Meanwhile 250-300 die every day from covid.

Great

Texas is the same state in which the Governor tried to force businesses NOT to mandate that their workers be vaccinated right?

Meanwhile 250-300 die every day from covid.

Great
I knew you were rejoicing that Texans were dying.

Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 260 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 218 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 183 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours. The numbers are falling again and I hope that's a trend that continues.

Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 164 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 316 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours. Holy shiite!

Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 122 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

Vermont is the most vaxxed state and is experiencing a surge in infections. Looks like Fauci created on motherfucker of a bioweapon.

Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 138 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 80 new fatalities again in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

"Fatalities

Deaths for which COVID-19 is listed as a direct cause of death on the death certificate. A medical certifier, usually a doctor, determines the cause(s) of death. DSHS does not include deaths of people who had COVID-19 but died of an unrelated cause. Fatalities are reported by where the person lived as listed on the death certificate."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back