NIH orders study on how Vaxx affects the ovaries...dare I say in Women?

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
or do i have to say in 'feminine persons'? I don't know...even that may be GENDERIST. Oh slap my ass and call me Sally....'MENstruating PERsons'!!

“Our goal is to provide menstruating people with information, mainly as to what to expect, because I think that was the biggest issue: Nobody expected it to affect the menstrual system, because the information wasn’t being collected in the early vaccine studies,” said Bianchi.

“The [FDA] emergency use authorization was really focused on critical safety issues,” she later added. “Changes to your menstrual cycle is really not a life and death issue.”{ oh yeah?}

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has claimed that the vaccines do not cause infertility and currently recommends the shot for pregnant women. [Bullshit]

“COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for everyone 12 years of age and older, including people who are trying to get pregnant now or might become pregnant in the future, as well as their partners,” the agency says. [depopulation...can you say that? I knew you could]

I'm OFFENDED!!.jpg

or do i have to say in 'feminine persons'? I don't know...even that may be GENDERIST. Oh slap my ass and call me Sally....'MENstruating PERsons'!!

“Our goal is to provide menstruating people with information, mainly as to what to expect, because I think that was the biggest issue: Nobody expected it to affect the menstrual system, because the information wasn’t being collected in the early vaccine studies,” said Bianchi.

“The [FDA] emergency use authorization was really focused on critical safety issues,” she later added. “Changes to your menstrual cycle is really not a life and death issue.”{ oh yeah?}

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has claimed that the vaccines do not cause infertility and currently recommends the shot for pregnant women. [Bullshit]

“COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for everyone 12 years of age and older, including people who are trying to get pregnant now or might become pregnant in the future, as well as their partners,” the agency says. [depopulation...can you say that? I knew you could]
I think the proper term you're looking for is 'Birthing Person'.
Anyways, that's what it was 2 weeks ago. Could be completely different today.

Wow. Unless I missed it, first-term pregnant women were left out of the trial studies but a concern either way. So the crooked CDC is NOW doubling-down on the lie that early clinical trials showed no risk when they weren't included in the trials?

LOL menstruating people CJ! I usually stay out of the gender word war but that deserves high accolades! hahaha even if I were a member of a non-bio female group, I would still find that funny!

Wow. Unless I missed it, first-term pregnant women were left out of the trial studies but a concern either way. So the crooked CDC is NOW doubling-down on the lie that early clinical trials showed no risk when they weren't included in the trials?

LOL menstruating people CJ! I usually stay out of the gender word war but that deserves high accolades! hahaha even if I were a member of a non-bio female group, I would still find that funny!
Well liberal men can have babies.

CDC/NIH knew that these clot shots were damaging to women, the unborn and newborn. Just because Walensky resigns does not mean she should not be held responsible for deaths and disability. Nuremburg 2.0. NOW

Forum List

Back