Texas company subjected Black employees to racial abuse with Nazi symbols and nooses: lawsuit

That's the way Americans are, at least traditionally. Poke a little bit of fun at people. Call the fat man "Tiny" and the American Indian "Chief".

All just part of the American experience which is traditionally a little bit self-deprecating.

But libs are interested in "grievances". So now, everyone has to wear tight underwear.
Self-deprecating is about what you call yourself. When you use a pejorative towards another..we call it something else. The fat guy and the Native American may put up with your shit for any number of reasons, but you are still wrong.
Contribute to a hostile workplace...and you will either lose your job, or the company will pay.

Moral is....STFU and do your job.

Self-deprecating is about what you call yourself. When you use a pejorative towards another..we call it something else. The fat guy and the Native American may put up with your shit for any number of reasons, but you are still wrong.
Contribute to a hostile workplace...and you will either lose your job, or the company will pay.
Lilberals like you need to grow a sense of humor.

I work and am good friends with a black man that jokingly makes little nooses all the time. I always tell him he’s an idiot. He thinks it’s hilarious. Great guy though regardless.

He is embarrassed by trash blacks the same way I’m embarrassed by white liberals.
Are you more embarrassed by white liberals than white supremacists?

I mean, white liberals for the most part -- the worst I seen them do is hide their racism while still supporting Civil Rights/Voting Rights, Social Security, Medicare

White supremacists literally want to either kill black folks, deport them or relegate them to second class status....while also voting against all of the policies above

But for you, the white liberal is what bothers you the most?

cool

Forum List

Back