A black Oregon man told his boss about discrimination at work. Then he was arrested.

Doesent it in your mind?

the left is always jumping to conclusions about cops

Smollet is being charged with making a false report. Why shouldnt those here be held to the same standard?
According to this topic they were

They're were not charged. At least not yet.
The guy walked away with a million dollars

or at least what was left after lawyers fees

thats more than chicago is likely to collect from smollett

And you wonder why people question police actions.
Overall the police do a good job

we only hear about the bad cops in the lib news media

Smollet is being charged with making a false report. Why shouldnt those here be held to the same standard?

Why is it that the Conservative media would hide bad cops?

He wasn't arrested because he complained about racial slurs. Workplace surveillance found that he was stealing from the company. The suit alleges that the company had no right to place surveillance cameras on their own property.

I knew they were lying. libs always lie.

He wasn't arrested because he complained about racial slurs. Workplace surveillance found that he was stealing from the company. The suit alleges that the company had no right to place surveillance cameras on their own property.

I knew they were lying. libs always lie.

Even after the authorities turn the investigation on the crooked cops and award the guy over a million dollars you still can not stop yourself.

Why is it that the Conservative media would hide bad cops?
They dont

Wrong, there was NO evidence he stole from the Company, did you bother to read the story?
Did you read the link? The "law suit" contends that there was no evidence. The law suit also disputes the legality of the company using surveillance to monitor the conduct of employees. Why would the defendant challenge the company's surveillance if there was no evidence of theft?

If there had been evidence the charges wouldn't have all been dropped. This guy is going to get a big payday from both his employer and the city.

The article states he got over a million total.

Story makes no sense, not buying it. If you're being harassed at work, why the fuck would you keep working there?
In fact, if you are being discriminated against in this country period...why stay??

You should leave.....

It's not like we got laws against discrimination or anything...

Indeed we do. But nothing in the article states he filed any complaints with the state until AFTER he was terminated. So he chose to stay at a "oh so terrible job" and be victimized, and never once brought it to the attention of an outside authority until he got shitcanned?

Bull. Shit.
Wrong he took it to his uppers in charge, read the damn article, after he lodged a complaint the owner got his buddy the POLICE Chief to investigate him on false charges of theft. As for THOSE charges the cops and the company found absolutely NO EVIDENCE he stole anything.

I said OUTSIDE AUTHORITY brainlet. Read the damn post.

The ghetto lottery obviously.

Yeah, he's trying to make bank big time against somebody -- the company or the police, wherever he can get it.

He can and did get a bit more than 1 million dollars.

Yeah, the ghetto lottery: sue everybody white.
Does no one READ articles? Read the damn article he was right to sue.

I could have sued a lot of people in my lifetime and easily won.
I chose not to go there.

Here's the thing. He will now be black balled,no pun intended,and will never work in his chosen field again or any other for that matter.
My dumb ass brother sued for a paltry 20k and no one would hire him after that.

In my last case it wasnt against an employer but against a sporting goods store who left thin plastic sale signs on the floor and I stepped on them....slicker than ice!!! And this was three weeks after a hip replacement.
Their lawyers called me constantly begging me not to sue.
They couldnt get it through their head that I'm not that type.

The ghetto lottery obviously.

Yeah, he's trying to make bank big time against somebody -- the company or the police, wherever he can get it.

He can and did get a bit more than 1 million dollars.

Yeah, the ghetto lottery: sue everybody white.
Does no one READ articles? Read the damn article he was right to sue.

I could have sued a lot of people in my lifetime and easily won.
I chose not to go there.

Here's the thing. He will now be black balled,no pun intended,and will never work in his chosen field again or any other for that matter.
My dumb ass brother sued for a paltry 20k and no one would hire him after that.

In my last case it wasnt against an employer but against a sporting goods store who left thin plastic sale signs on the floor and I stepped on them....slicker than ice!!! And this was three weeks after a hip replacement.
Their lawyers called me constantly begging me not to sue.
They couldnt get it through their head that I'm not that type.

Has a million dollars. He can buy his own truck now. After all there is now an opening in the city since his old employer has been banned.

Forum List

Back