Texas Cabinet Company Employee Larry Bollin Held On $1 Million Bond, Accused Of Killing 1 Co-Worker, Wounding 5 Others

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
A 27-year-old Texas man is in custody, accused of opening fire at the cabinet-making company where he worked, killing one person and wounding five others.

Larry Winston Bollin, 27, of Iola, Texas, was booked into the Brazos County Detention Center in Bryan late Thursday. Jail records showed Bollin was charged with murder and was held on a $1 million bond. No attorney was listed for Bollin.

Two of the five people who were wounded at the business were hospitalized in critical condition, while three others were in serious but stable condition, according to a hospital statement. During the manhunt for the suspect, he shot and wounded a state trooper, who was hospitalized in serious but stable condition, the Texas Department of Public Safety said on Twitter.

Texas Cabinet Company Employee Larry Bollin Held On $1 Million Bond, Accused Of Killing 1 Co-Worker, Wounding 5 Others – CBS Dallas / Fort Worth (cbslocal.com)

I can't understand why the forum racist didn't jump all over this story.

Where is Harmonica, Green Hornet, Uncensored, Mac 7, Polish Prince, Turtle Shit.

Why aren't you guys posting about this white savage, white thug, etc.

A 27-year-old Texas man is in custody, accused of opening fire at the cabinet-making company where he worked, killing one person and wounding five others.

Larry Winston Bollin, 27, of Iola, Texas, was booked into the Brazos County Detention Center in Bryan late Thursday. Jail records showed Bollin was charged with murder and was held on a $1 million bond. No attorney was listed for Bollin.

Two of the five people who were wounded at the business were hospitalized in critical condition, while three others were in serious but stable condition, according to a hospital statement. During the manhunt for the suspect, he shot and wounded a state trooper, who was hospitalized in serious but stable condition, the Texas Department of Public Safety said on Twitter.

Texas Cabinet Company Employee Larry Bollin Held On $1 Million Bond, Accused Of Killing 1 Co-Worker, Wounding 5 Others – CBS Dallas / Fort Worth (cbslocal.com)

Where is Harmonica, Green Hornet, Uncensored, Mac 7, Polish Prince, Turtle Shit.

This is why I always treat the quiet creepy guy at work very nice...and leave him snacks sometimes.....in case he comes to shoot up the office one day...

Probably for the same reasons you don't jump all over black mass shooters.

I don't come on here and defend ANY black person that murders someone white.

I'm not seeing anyone defending this white guy.
Because he didn't state that he was shooting anyone for some conservative cause....

Now if he shot the place up because of COVID conspiracies or because he had evidence they were involved in stealing the election...

Then you will see folks twisting themselves into pretzels to defend it....

Glad you found ONE.

I even prophesied he'd be whit BECAUSE IT TOOK PLACE AT AN INDUSTRIAL PARK -- meaning he WORKED for a living

Glad you found ONE.

I even prophesied he'd be whit BECAUSE IT TOOK PLACE AT AN INDUSTRIAL PARK -- meaning he WORKED for a living

1618003645277.png

That's a real knee slapper.

Damn it's quiet, they have lost their tongues. Don't have a word to say when the white boy goes off and starts shooting folks. No savage, no thug what the hell is going on. You don't care when someone white starts shooting up folks.

Just another day in America.

Just another day in Joe Biden's America.

Just another white savage killing folks, huh.

I don't know how he identifies, but yes, this happens a lot when you people are running the country.

Oh so he is pissed off that Trump wasn't reelected, Trump Humpin ain't easy.

I doubt that's it, but something about you DemoKKKrats in charge always leads to more murders.

Forum List

Back