Texas Cabinet Company Employee Larry Bollin Held On $1 Million Bond, Accused Of Killing 1 Co-Worker, Wounding 5 Others

Damn it's quiet, they have lost their tongues. Don't have a word to say when the white boy goes off and starts shooting folks. No savage, no thug what the hell is going on. You don't care when someone white starts shooting up folks.
They had plenty to say when I started one yesterday.

I don't come on here and defend ANY black person that murders someone white.
No one has defended Bollin

are you calling this a racial incident?

No, had this guy been black racist like you would have come out the woodwork.
Its been a few days

plenty of time for the lib national news media to delve into every corner of his life

if he were a white racist it would be front page news by now

A 27-year-old Texas man is in custody, accused of opening fire at the cabinet-making company where he worked, killing one person and wounding five others.

Larry Winston Bollin, 27, of Iola, Texas, was booked into the Brazos County Detention Center in Bryan late Thursday. Jail records showed Bollin was charged with murder and was held on a $1 million bond. No attorney was listed for Bollin.

Two of the five people who were wounded at the business were hospitalized in critical condition, while three others were in serious but stable condition, according to a hospital statement. During the manhunt for the suspect, he shot and wounded a state trooper, who was hospitalized in serious but stable condition, the Texas Department of Public Safety said on Twitter.

Texas Cabinet Company Employee Larry Bollin Held On $1 Million Bond, Accused Of Killing 1 Co-Worker, Wounding 5 Others – CBS Dallas / Fort Worth (cbslocal.com)

I can't understand why the forum racist didn't jump all over this story.

Where is Harmonica, Green Hornet, Uncensored, Mac 7, Polish Prince, Turtle Shit.

Why aren't you guys posting about this white savage, white thug, etc.
All of those people you mentioned would applaud if he was shot dead by the police. If he was black, you and black brethren would burn shit down. See the difference?

Its been a few days

plenty of time for the lib national news media to delve into every corner of his life

Who said anything about him being a racist? If he had been black and went on a shooting rampage folks like you would be calling him a savage, black thug, etc., but you are quiet as hell when the person doing the shooting is a white boy.

A 27-year-old Texas man is in custody, accused of opening fire at the cabinet-making company where he worked, killing one person and wounding five others.

Larry Winston Bollin, 27, of Iola, Texas, was booked into the Brazos County Detention Center in Bryan late Thursday. Jail records showed Bollin was charged with murder and was held on a $1 million bond. No attorney was listed for Bollin.

Two of the five people who were wounded at the business were hospitalized in critical condition, while three others were in serious but stable condition, according to a hospital statement. During the manhunt for the suspect, he shot and wounded a state trooper, who was hospitalized in serious but stable condition, the Texas Department of Public Safety said on Twitter.

Texas Cabinet Company Employee Larry Bollin Held On $1 Million Bond, Accused Of Killing 1 Co-Worker, Wounding 5 Others – CBS Dallas / Fort Worth (cbslocal.com)

Where is Harmonica, Green Hornet, Uncensored, Mac 7, Polish Prince, Turtle Shit.

All of those people you mentioned would applaud if he was shot dead by the police. If he was black, you and black brethren would burn shit down. See the difference?

No that is bullshit, you can't show me one incident where someone black was shooting at the police the police shot and killed him and black folks tried to defend it. You are a liar and the truth ain't in you. Btw this thug shot a police wonder why he didn't end up dead.

because you as a racist will ignore shootings committed by blacks
WE HAVE HAD 2 MASS SHOOTINGS IN THIS PAST WEEK BY BLACKS
Ones was in Wilmington blacks were the victims and one in Rock Hill shooter black victims white.

Han

No that is bullshit, you can't show me one incident where someone black was shooting at the police the police shot and killed him and black folks tried to defend it. You are a liar and the truth ain't in you. Btw this thug shot a police wonder why he didn't end up dead.

Hands up, don't shoot. And a a whole host of other bullshit lies you spew.

Just another day in America.

Just another day in Joe Biden's America.

Just another white savage killing folks, huh.

I don't know how he identifies, but yes, this happens a lot when you people are running the country.

Oh so he is pissed off that Trump wasn't reelected, Trump Humpin ain't easy.

I doubt that's it, but something about you DemoKKKrats in charge always leads to more murders.
sometimes democrats will create a crisis and never let a good crisis go to waste

Ones was in Wilmington blacks were the victims and one in Rock Hill shooter black victims white.

Yep and white racist like you were all over it, there was over 20 pages in an hour. When it's a white boy doing the shooting you racist are quiet as a church mouse.

Han

How did this cat not get shot? How did Long not get shot? The list goes on and on.

Just another day in America.

Just another day in Joe Biden's America.

Just another white savage killing folks, huh.

I don't know how he identifies, but yes, this happens a lot when you people are running the country.

Oh so he is pissed off that Trump wasn't reelected, Trump Humpin ain't easy.

I doubt that's it, but something about you DemoKKKrats in charge always leads to more murders.
sometimes democrats will create a crisis and never let a good crisis go to waste

Yea they told this cat to go back to where he was fired and to shoot up the place. Smfh.

Han

How did this cat not get shot? How did Long not get shot? The list goes on and on.

Because they gave up, you retard.

Han

He shot a cop dumb ass, how is that giving up.

Yep and white racist like you were all over it, there was over 20 pages in an hour. When it's a white boy doing the shooting you racist are quiet as a church mouse.
waiting on your proof that I am a racist

Its been a few days

Who said anything about him being a racist? If he had been black and went on a shooting rampage folks like you would be calling him a savage, black thug, etc., but you are quiet as hell when the person doing the shooting is a white boy.
You carry a lot of black anger. Are you ever happy?

Han

He shot a cop dumb ass, how is that giving up.

He shot the cop because the cop wasn't fast enough. Then he gave up. If the cop was better trained, the asshole would be dead, and the world would be a better place.

That's the difference.

Forum List

Back