I ate to many drugs....

This whole thing is very sick from a Canadian's POV. Whether or not George Floyd ate too many drugs or not, there's no escaping the fact that we saw Chauvin murder Floyd.

But the attempt to throw some ambiguous doubt into the incident shouldn't be missed by anyone.

The defense knows very well that any cocked up excuse will provide what some of the white jurors need to be able to justify another police murder.
Isn't it obvious that Floyd's crime was no more severe than had he drank water out of a white fountain back in 1960?

On the bright side of the picture, this one was so obvious that the jury may have to find some guilt and then try to make sure the crime of murder in cold blood is reduced to something quite innocent on the part of Chauvin.
A mistake?
He mistook Floyd's piss on the ground, when he died as care exhaust?

Could one purpose of this thread be to imagine up some other excuses for murder of a black man?

In respect to this incident it's no exaggeration to say that America has become the equal of Nazism in it's racism against a minority. The problem is so deep now that millions of Americans are cheering on Chauvin and his kind.

Just my opinion. It's as worthy as any other opinion on the case. And it's not an opinion that I have to feel guilty over stating. It's the opinion that Americans are going to be hearing from the rest of the world.

fat-happy-cat-510310571.jpg

This whole thing is very sick from a Canadian's POV. Whether or not George Floyd ate too many drugs or not, there's no escaping the fact that we saw Chauvin murder Floyd.

But the attempt to throw some ambiguous doubt into the incident shouldn't be missed by anyone.

The defense knows very well that any cocked up excuse will provide what some of the white jurors need to be able to justify another police murder.
Isn't it obvious that Floyd's crime was no more severe than had he drank water out of a white fountain back in 1960?

On the bright side of the picture, this one was so obvious that the jury may have to find some guilt and then try to make sure the crime of murder in cold blood is reduced to something quite innocent on the part of Chauvin.
A mistake?

Could one purpose of this thread be to imagine up some other excuses for murder of a black man?

In respect to this incident it's no exaggeration to say that America has become the equal of Nazism in it's racism against a minority. The problem is so deep now that millions of Americans are cheering on Chauvin and his kind.

Just my opinion. It's as worthy as any other opinion on the case. And it's not an opinion that I have to feel guilty over stating. It's the opinion that Americans are going to be hearing from the rest of the world.

To much fentanly is bad ...mmmkay.

A mistake?

Aren't the cops saying that Floyd told them he wasn't on any drugs, which is why they didn't treat him as an OD and administer Narcan? Can't have that argument both ways. He said he did--or he said he didn't. Choose one.

What do you think George said?

It certainly sounded like he said he ate to many drugs to me.

Then you have George calling for his Mama....turns out thats his girl friends nick name.
It was just a media attempt to make everyone feel sorry for George.

BTW , It was a paste tense declaration,,,,soooo
I dunn eated too many drugs would have been complimentary to ol #1 edumakashinnal ,,,,,,dept ?
I dunno... Keepin' shit real///

A mistake?

What a ridiculous claim----floyd died of drug overdose......chauvin being there or not being there did nothing.

A mistake?

What a ridiculous claim----floyd died of drug overdose......chauvin being there or not being there did nothing.
dude liked fighting with the cops...

A mistake?

Aren't the cops saying that Floyd told them he wasn't on any drugs, which is why they didn't treat him as an OD and administer Narcan? Can't have that argument both ways. He said he did--or he said he didn't. Choose one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back