Texas attorney general getting sued by Texas bar for misconduct might lose his license because it was so bad legally.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022
  • Banned
not surprised most Bar Associations, are liberal lobby groups and donors

Lawsuit is going nowhere.

On the other hand the one he filed alleging the Bar Association is involved with funding illegal aliens is quite interesting
Yeah following the law is a liberal thing. Even Republican lawyers like Rudy and this clown don't know or won't follow the law. I get you.

What the surprise it's a Texas Republican.

Laws are just suggestions for poor people.

Rules pffft those are for democrats.

And it's all over Republican election lies.
3FB10042-6AB2-4AC7-9D1F-A79FD3779EF8.gif

• Banned
not surprised most Bar Associations, are liberal lobby groups and donors

Lawsuit is going nowhere.

On the other hand the one he filed alleging the Bar Association is involved with funding illegal aliens is quite interesting
Most republicans have to carry around a copy of the constitution because they can't remember any of it unless they have it in their pocket.

Hey Ninny. I don't know which net reject you were because there were too many to choose. But you were Top 5 for sure

Worry bout the illegals moron

Hey Ninny. I don't know which net reject you were because there were too many to choose. But you were Top 5 for sure
You can't remember much I'm sure. But you keep trying to figure out your demons.

Because I give two shits and a giggle.

Have fun trying to figure out who used to bully you because you were stupid.

Must of been good because your in therapy for it it seems.

How are those meds!

Except for immigration law, of course. Liberals don't seem to believe in that one.
Yeah yeah. How many millions of illegals did Obama deport again. I'll wait for your answer. Hint it was higher than trump.

When you get a clue get back to me.

Um, the "Texas Bar FOUNDATION" is suing him, not the "Texas Bar ASSOCIATION", Dumbass.

Your "FOUNDATION" is an Austin leftist outfit.

Thread fail. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8:

Yeah lawyers have standards and settle law that they can't run around making an ass out of themselves like this Texas Republican.

We will see how it goes it is Texas and he is republican. You know about the corruption.

You can't remember much I'm sure. But you keep trying to figure out your demons.

Because I give two shits and a giggle.

Have fun trying to figure out who used to bully you because you were stupid.

Must of been good because your in therapy for it it seems.

How are those meds!
Shut up stupid shit

Um, the "Texas Bar FOUNDATION" is suing him, not the "Texas Bar ASSOCIATION", Dumbass.

Your "FOUNDATION" is an Austin leftist outfit.

Thread fail. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8:
All I said was bar. Did I ever say it was the association. Nope I don't think I had.

Forum List

Back