Texas Abbott Bans Vax Mandates

He will lose in court. All he is doing is wasting money
How do you figure? What law regarding the vaccine mandate was passed by Congress? Hint: It wasn't, which means Biden can make an EO that applies only to the Executive Branch of the government.

Biden is just playing Mr. Poopy Pants, and you are trying to be the one to change his Depends.

Nope, but again, these mandates, edicts, decrees aren't law so they can't legally be enforced. Few people abide by them down here and rightfully so.

they are every bit a legal and enforceable as Abbot's attempt to tell private companies they cannot do it

How do you figure? What law regarding the vaccine mandate was passed by Congress? Hint: It wasn't, which means Biden can make an EO that applies only to the Executive Branch of the government.

Biden is just playing Mr. Poopy Pants, and you are trying to be the one to change his Depends.

The part he will lose on is him telling private companies they cannot mandate it on their own. I agree with Abbot on Biden's mandate

He will lose in court. All he is doing is wasting money

You're wrong, there are too many of us already telling him and people like you to Eff off. Just because the MSM isn't telling what's happening doesn't mean it isn't. You and Joe will have to subdue and restrain me and millions like me to make us take it.

You're wrong, there are too many of us already telling him and people like you to Eff off. Just because the MSM isn't telling what's happening doesn't mean it isn't. You and Joe will have to subdue and restrain me and millions like me to make us take it.

I have no desire to make you do anything and I disagree with Biden's mandate. I also disagree with Abbott telling private companies they are not allowed to choose on their own to do it

you really should not tell me what I would or would not do, it just makes you look like a fucking moron.

Ironical ain't it? You type this as you're telling everyone else the must take the vax. You're a bright one aren't you?

You type this as you're telling everyone else the must take the vax. You're a bright one aren't you?

you are the one that is not too bright, I have now said at least 5 times in this thread alone I am against the Govt mandate for the vaccine.

this whole reading thing seems to be beyond your capabilities

Businesses should have the right to require vaccines if they want. He should have just done something that told the unconstitutional federal mandate to kiss his ass.
At least that would have held up in court.
I agree.

But, the only reason businesses are even bothering is because they are getting a fuck load of pressure from the FedGov. Otherwise, they don't want to lose good employees for some bullshit.

This is more of that whole FedGov using business as tools of tyranny to sidestep any constitutional limitations. We are in a whole new era of fighting fire with fire, and I hate it, but what else can we do?

There is nothing special about Texas.
You are mistaken, sir. The ski is a pretty blue here, we are blessed by fields of the most beautiful blue flowers that grow wild in cow pastures. And we help each other and our neighbors in times when hurricanes destroy the landscape as far as the eye can see from early fall through a week or so before Hallowe'en. We have world class art museums, zoological gardens, blackberries growing on many roadsides, tall pines and the great pineywoods, water skiing lakes in most of the state and friends next door dedicated to giving a helping hand to anyone who needs one. There's likely a library in every county seat, which is available to adults and children who love to read. Every religion has a church home nearby, and a lot of businesses still give their employees Saturday or Sunday to develop charitable social skills that benefit everyone who needs a parent's day off preschool held at the church Christian education rooms for the community children whose parents may not be able to pay a babysitter on shopping day, services dedicated to guide people in the ways of peace in their personal lives, and thankful hearts reassured by the love and peace of mind following his footsteps brings about.

Texas is a state of friends to this day. We do what we can to deserve our state's other name as Texas is THE Friendship State. It's a happy place to be for families.

You are mistaken, sir. The ski is a pretty blue here, we are blessed by fields of the most beautiful blue flowers that grow wild in cow pastures. And we help each other and our neighbors in times when hurricanes destroy the landscape as far as the eye can see from early fall through a week or so before Hallowe'en. We have world class art museums, zoological gardens, blackberries growing on many roadsides, tall pines and the great pineywoods, water skiing lakes in most of the state and friends next door dedicated to giving a helping hand to anyone who needs one. There's likely a library in every county seat, which is available to adults and children who love to read. Every religion has a church home nearby, and a lot of businesses still give their employees Saturday or Sunday to develop charitable social skills that benefit everyone who needs a parent's day off preschool held at the church Christian education rooms for the community children whose parents may not be able to pay a babysitter on shopping day, services dedicated to guide people in the ways of peace in their personal lives, and thankful hearts reassured by the love and peace of mind following his footsteps brings about.

No different than any other state in the union.

Texas is a state of friends to this day. We do what we can to deserve our state's other name as Texas is THE Friendship State. It's a happy place to be for families.

All states have most if not all of those things.
The music scene in Austin is about the only thing making Texas special.
Oh, and your Governor sucks ;)

Forum List

Back