Texans vs Browns

Meh. I wanna see that game.
I'll catch the highlights, for free.

So, I pay one month. All I need to do is cancel the peacock subscription in 28 days.
Actually, I think you can cancel after the game and owe nothing. That is what I would do if that game meant so much to me as to be worth all the bother. It's just one football game and we all know that Miami is going to lose it.

It’s like enjoying that game for a $6.00 ticket price without the weather.
That's a rationalization. In any event, just the one that the Peecock is hoping you will rationalize to help them succeed so that in the future, their effort will succeed then we will all eventually be condemned to no longer having any choice but to cough up to see programming that used to be free. Me, I'd rather do the smart thing and miss one football game in the hope that enough smart people do the same to show these companies that they cannot extort viewers, especially when they are already making money hand over fist.

Like I said...

That was a total slobberknocker. Helluva game! I kinda feel bad for Flacc--- he was passing great, then it all just fell apart with those two pick sixes. Two really bad passes back to back.

Then the Houston Oilers opened up the cattle prods and just steamrolled the Brownies and it was a total slaughter. The Texas Steers grilled them like buffalo meat and branded the Brownies big losers.

But that is OK, I'm no fan of the Brownie Elfs though I really thought they'd win. But Strout was putting up stats now in a class with Elway and Brady!

From what I saw tonight, if they keep playing like this, the Houston Longhorns could easily beat any team on any given night, and might very well end up in the Big Rodeo and even WIN it!

Forum List

Back