Texans.....Do you really welcome open carry?

I can see you not wanting to register or have a permit for a handgun.
But do you really think people should run around with a handgun without any training?

Not training on how to load it, aim and pull the trigger but safety training on how to safely store your handgun so children cannot get it, how to handle conflicts while you are carrying a gun, what the law is on self defense and castle doctrine, when it is proper to fire?

Now I know all you gun owners out there know all the rules. But do you trust others running around with a handgun and no training?

Moron...they have had concealed carry for years now......what would the difference be between carrying a gun open and carrying it under a shirt....you dumb ass....

Texans can carry handguns without a license or training starting Sept. 1, after Gov. Greg Abbott signs permitless carry bill into law​

Just like back in the days of the Old West.

Texans can carry handguns without a license or training starting Sept. 1, after Gov. Greg Abbott signs permitless carry bill into law​

It should have never been against the law to start with.
The fact they needed to spell that out for nit-wits like you, is the point they made in calling it Constitutional Carry ... :thup:

But do you really think people should run around with a handgun without any training?

Not training on how to load it, aim and pull the trigger but safety training on how to safely store your handgun so children cannot get it, how to handle conflicts while you are carrying a gun, what the law is on self defense and castle doctrine, when it is proper to fire?

Now I know all you gun owners out there know all the rules. But do you trust others running around with a handgun and no training?
Ask the residents of these states how much of a problem it is

Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
Idaho
Kansas
Kentucky
Maine
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
New Hampshire
North Dakota
Oklahoma,
South Dakota
Utah
Vermont
West Virginia
Wyoming
You don’t didn‘t answer my question

As a responsible gun owner do you welcome untrained citizens running around with handguns?

I once worked with a guy who had a concealed carry permit. He explained what he had to go through to get it and how through the training was.
Not just in using a gun but when to use it and when to walk away. He was taught about conflict resolution without pulling a gun, all the laws about when you can legally shoot and when you can’t. How to properly secure a weapon around children.
Made me more understanding of what a responsible gun owner is.

Do you think people walking around with a handgun should be trained or not?

As a responsible gun owner do you welcome untrained citizens running around with handguns?

I once worked with a guy who had a concealed carry permit. He explained what he had to go through to get it and how through the training was.
Not just in using a gun but when to use it and when to walk away. He was taught about conflict resolution without pulling a gun, all the laws about when you can legally shoot and when you can’t. How to properly secure a weapon around children.

Is training in firearms use, and situational awareness an awesome idea ... Absolutely.
Is it a requirement to exercise your Constitutionally Protected Right ... Absolutely Not.

We are not asking for your permission.
The People of Texas had to define that for nit-wits like you.

The Texas State Legislature didn't write a new law that granted their citizens the right to Constitutional Carry.
They repealed an old 1871 ban on the Open Carry of handguns that was Unconstitutional to start with.

Gee, here in Nevada we have had Open Carry for......geez....150 years or so.

No problem at all!

An armed society is a polite society.....
Yet Texans are among the most miserable people in the nation already.
The miserable people are retarded libs. Stupid assholes.

Ask the residents of these states how much of a problem it is

Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
Idaho
Kansas
Kentucky
Maine
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
New Hampshire
North Dakota
Oklahoma,
South Dakota
Utah
Vermont
West Virginia
Wyoming

Yes, in general they are better trained than cops.

If the commies see a bunch of people walking around carrying guns....they'll be less likely to attack people eating outside a restaurant or driving their cars down the interstate highway system.

You don’t think well regulated militias are trained?

There is nothing in the US Constitution that forbids the Federal, State or Local Governments for forming, arming and regulating a militia.
All of that can be done without restricting or infringing on the rights of the individual to bear arms.

Stop Pretending It Means Something It Doesn't ... :thup:

An armed society is a polite society.....
Yet Texans are among the most miserable people in the nation already.
And with all the crazies migrating to Texas...
Patriots are moving to Texas....I know patriotic people seem crazy to you....
They are getting all the rejects from other states. TFB.
Those rejects are retarded libs, moron.

Moron...they have had concealed carry for years now......what would the difference be between carrying a gun open and carrying it under a shirt....you dumb ass....

Good. Scares commie pussy libs, which is a side benefit.

Forum List

Back