Texan murders lesbian daughter and her lover

Violence towards people because of who they choose to be with is unacceptable and should never be tolerated.

Violence towards people because of who they choose to be with is unacceptable and should never be tolerated.

Of course not, but this is a question about media bias. You'd think this would be front page news on CNN. It certainly would be if Cletus Q. Redneck had committed it.

Of course not, but this is a question about media bias. You'd think this would be front page news on CNN. It certainly would be if Cletus Q. Redneck had committed it.

I do believe there are double standards in our medias. Emphasis on the plural.

Media is already plural. medium is the singular form.

Execute him. Even the Bible requires a trial and legal finding of fact first before executing someone for a death penalty sin. Skipping that step only puts the noose around your own neck.

Delta, will you admit that had a white christian conservative had done this this would be front page on CNN and NBC?

I stand corrected, then. :D

In my opinion all of the news channels, including FOX News, have their own double standards and biases.

I stand corrected, then. :D

In my opinion all of the news channels, including FOX News, have their own double standards and biases.

Of course. Even Fox won't touch some politically incorrect stuff. They completely ignored the reverse trayvon story at taco bell.

From the article:

In his bedroom, which Cook described as a converted garage, the murder suspect had a copy of the Koran open to a page which talks about homosexuality as a sin, family advocate Quanell X told KHOU. The find may give some insight into Cosby’s disturbed mindset, the advocate said.

“It’s quite unfortunate but he had a real, real warped understanding, in my opinion, of the religion of Islam and its position on the gay lifestyle and what one should do,” Quanell X said.

Read more: Texas dad killed daughter, her lesbian lover because he disliked that she was gay: mom - NY Daily News

Execute him. Even the Bible requires a trial and legal finding of fact first before executing someone for a death penalty sin. Skipping that step only puts the noose around your own neck.

Delta, will you admit that had a white christian conservative had done this this would be front page on CNN and NBC?

March 14th the link's story. Would say give it time. CNN at least is all flight 370 right now. Once that diminishes they'll get on to other things. Usually, online news items take a few days to go from online to on-air. Can put infinite items online, but there's only so many minutes alloted on tv news.

March 14th the link's story. Would say give it time. CNN at least is all flight 370 right now. Once that diminishes they'll get on to other things. Usually, online news items take a few days to go from online to on-air. Can put infinite items online, but there's only so many minutes alloted on tv news.

Chris Brown booted out of rehab, taken into custody - CNN.com

yet this is on CNN's front page? Give me a break.

Celeb news > everything else. Was actually made fun of recently when some interview was going on, then some Bieber news broke and they cut to that. :)

Steve, I think you need your own section on the forum entitled, 'News of the Morbid.'

Celeb news > everything else. Was actually made fun of recently when some interview was going on, then some Bieber news broke and they cut to that. :)

The fact is, if a white christian conservative had done this, CNN would have made room on it's front page for this. You know it, you just refuse to admit it because you are a liberal.

Forum List

Back