Texan murders lesbian daughter and her lover

Violence towards people because of who they choose to be with is unacceptable and should never be tolerated.

Of course not, but this is a question about media bias. You'd think this would be front page news on CNN. It certainly would be if Cletus Q. Redneck had committed it.

If you don't like the way media companies run their business, start one of your own....

Are white people that kill their kids by shaking them on CNN news? no....

Last edited:
Allergies: For love of pets, and their owners - CNN.com

This is also on CNN's front page. I'm sure they could have bumped this story for a father murdering his lesbian daughter..

media outlets listen to the people that watch their program or channel, the viewers are questioned about what they would like to see more of, the last round of the questionnaire had many responses that they would like more feel good stories , so the broadcaster and producers give the viewers what they want. You can't expect a media outlet to run every story of every event of every day in the USA, it's just not done...

Raising kids and coming to terms with their sexual preferences is something I don't think you'll ever need to worry about...

This is also on CNN's front page. I'm sure they could have bumped this story for a father murdering his lesbian daughter..

media outlets listen to the people that watch their program or channel, the viewers are questioned about what they would like to see more of, the last round of the questionnaire had many responses that they would like more feel good stories , so the broadcaster and producers give the viewers what they want. You can't expect a media outlet to run every story of every event of every day in the USA, it's just not done...

So a gay kid jumping off a bridge is national headlines but two gays being murdered isn't?

Give me a fucking break. CNN and MSNBC would have JUMPED all over this story if the killer had been a white christian.

So a gay kid jumping off a bridge is national headlines but two gays being murdered isn't?

Give me a fucking break. CNN and MSNBC would have JUMPED all over this story if the killer had been a white christian.
If, would, could, should.

Any lawyer worth his own salt could tell you those arguments hold no water.

Steve wants the world to cater to him,,,good luck with that......

Steve wants the world to cater to him,,,good luck with that......
:cuckoo:

What do you call 500 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

A good start.

Who gives a fuck what lawyers think? Are a fucking lawyer? Congratufuckinglations. Who fucking cares. You lawyers are scum. Get a real fucking occupation rather than being a leech. Christ my HVAC business at least does humanity some good unlike self righteous piece of shits like you.

Oh I'm a lawyer, I'm so important!
\
:gay:

What do you call 500 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

A good start.

Who gives a fuck what lawyers think? Are a fucking lawyer? Congratufuckinglations. Who fucking cares. You lawyers are scum. Get a real fucking occupation rather than being a leech. Christ my HVAC business at least does humanity some good unlike self righteous piece of shits like you.

Oh I'm a lawyer, I'm so important!
\
:gay:

You seem upset.

Huffpo liberals think the killer is christian and that this was a "christian honor killing" boy are they going to be upset when they find out the truth that the huffpo edited out.

James Larry Cosby, Father Of Texas Lesbian, Arrested In Connection With Alleged Murder Of Daughter, Girlfriend

If you hate liberals so much, why do you even read the Huffington Post? It makes about as much sense as Richard Simmons thumbing through a Penthouse.

It's called a google news search. You should try it.

Huffpo liberals think the killer is christian and that this was a "christian honor killing" boy are they going to be upset when they find out the truth that the huffpo edited out.

James Larry Cosby, Father Of Texas Lesbian, Arrested In Connection With Alleged Murder Of Daughter, Girlfriend

If you hate liberals so much, why do you even read the Huffington Post? It makes about as much sense as Richard Simmons thumbing through a Penthouse.

No need to get so testy Steve. This isn't the first time you've posted a link from HuffPo.

The issue here is not media bias.

The issue is a man took it upon himself to commit destroy other human beings because he did not approve their behavior.

If he did it in Harris County and is convicted, he will be sentenced to death.

You're looking for all the shit that's fit to print? Or what the liberal media won't print ? search words??

Who's pretending? It's murder, plain and simple.

Are you telling me that if a white christian guy who m urdered his own daughter because she wa sa lesbian, it would be buried as a local story?

Give me a fucking break. Do you even believe the shit you imply? This would be their top story. You would hav eliberals everywhere outraged, this story would last for months like the Tyler Clementi story.. But since the perp isn't the right kind, this is not going to be covered. the trial will not be covered..

You're looking for all the shit that's fit to print? Or what the liberal media won't print ? search words??
news.google.com

Google "James Cosby"

You will see that the story only comes up in gay websites and the local news. the National media is COMPLETELY ignoring this story.

Who's pretending? It's murder, plain and simple.

Are you telling me that if a white christian guy who m urdered his own daughter because she wa sa lesbian, it would be buried as a local story?

Give me a fucking break. Do you even believe the shit you imply? This would be their top story. You would hav eliberals everywhere outraged, this story would last for months like the Tyler Clementi story.. But since the perp isn't the right kind, this is not going to be covered. the trial will not be covered..

You're so flustered you can't even type right. :eusa_silenced:

Forum List

Back