Testimony: State dept told consulate to stop asking for more security

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
:confused:

TESTIMONY: STATE DEPT TOLD CONSULATE TO STOP ASKING FOR MORE SECURITY

( video at link )

The former security chief for the US Consulate in Benghazi Libya testified today in the House of Representatives that the US State Department asked him to stop asking for increased security prior to the deadly terrorists attacks on Sept. 11, 2012
10 Oct 2012, 1:15 PM PDT

Testimony: State Dept Told Consulate To Stop Asking For More Security

I read another article where they are claiming there was plenty of security at the embassy. Just unreal. Also, some are trying to find a way to blame Republicans. I knew that was coming. Obama needs to explain himself. Even some of the media are pissed off at being lied to.

Obama went way too far trying to keep the radical Muslims out of this and he really stepped in it this time. He better get asked about this at the debates.

I wonder who the patsy will be for this....this administration sucks worse than a chick with braces

Congratulations to Rep. Mike Kelly (I think from Pa), The Venice Embassy spent over $100,000 in a celebration with boats and champagne and we cannot provide security to our embassies in danger! The American people wont stand for this!

And to Trey Gowdy, South Carolina, Who expressed his a"demonstrably false statements" from Rice and Carney blaming the attack and riots on the video....Who in this administration said this was caused by a video???? Why were we lied to????

They were getting to the meat of the questions!

Forum List

Back