Testimony of believers & former believers of the morning star

The discussion is Testimony of believers & former believers of the morning star not Moses. If you can prove Moses was a morning star worshiper that would be interesting to this topic.
However, he taught them to reject Baal, the father of the morning star, so that would take more twist and turns and conniving then a Clinton testimony.

The discussion is Testimony of believers & former believers of the morning star not Moses. If you can prove Moses was a morning star worshiper that would be interesting to this topic.
However, he taught them to reject Baal, the father of the morning star, so that would take more twist and turns and conniving then a Clinton testimony.

Getting desperate are you?

Bringing up irrational right wing animosity against Clinton is your response to the charges brought against you for being an actor and lying fraud and pretending to be a messenger of God??

wow...

Last edited:
Right wing?
Just because I call a liar a liar?
I have no party affiliation, what part of affiliation pride becoming gang mentalities do you not grasp from my teachings?
Thus you took a topic you can't answer to and made it political in assumption to steer clear from the subject(smokescreening).

This is the topic, a Pastor will tell you himself:

Pastor admits: No rapture, and
Jesus is not HaShev (coming back). :)

Right wing?
Just because I call a liar a liar?
I have no party affiliation, what part of affiliation pride becoming gang mentalities do you not grasp from my teachings?
Thus you took a topic you can't answer to and made it political in assumption to steer clear from the subject(smokescreening).

This is the topic, a Pastor will tell you himself:

Really? a TV pastor will tell me himself that Jesus is not coming back?

Have you lost your mind?

You seem to have accumulated some strange bedfellows there in your fruitless search for support....

And BTW, you have no teachings that anyone I know of is interested in. If you can produce even one teaching that can be demonstrated came to you from God, which you should have an abundance of if you were the awaited messiah, then I will listen to you. I would even get down on my knees with a toothbrush and scrub the blood of the floor of the Temple from the animals that you can't wait to slaughter.

So whats up sparkie?

What teaching have you ever received directly from God do you have for me or anyone to listen to?.

tmp_12146-6ae0a7a61423ba8feb9e4e99e7727061928786279.jpg
*L* So now you think Jesus existed and is coming back?
That makes whatever you say about me a double negative, since it's coming from you a grown man who still believes in Santa and the Easter Bunny. :)

Last edited:
Revelation 22:16 and Isaiah 14:12 are in question here.

"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

And so we have the problem of wrong interpretations even among Bible translations and versions. The above 2 verses are found in the King James Version. The same verses in the NIV reads...

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

'How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!"

In the King James Version, Lucifer is called 'son of the morning'. In the New International Version, Lucifer is called 'morning star, son of the dawn'.

It may NOT mean anything to you... But it does for me. Also, did you know that the name Lucifer is not mentioned way back then when they used to NOT have daily church services?

Don't be misled into ASSUMING that wicked things cannot enter into the Church of God.

Even the Apostle Paul warns against the 'wolves in sheep's clothing' who will enter in unawares.

2 Timothy 3: 1-9

1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

Even the Apostle Paul warns against the 'wolves in sheep's clothing' who will enter in unawares.

Acts 20: 29-31
29For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. 31Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears

Acts 20: 29-31

"29For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. 31Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears."

If a Christian tells you that the NIV is the same as the KJV, don't believe him or her.

Do you want to know where I think evil people get their strength from? I think they get it from watching God's Children be murdered everyday.

There really can be no fear of God if God is not going to be feared. And when His children are being martyred and killed by others, why should the murderers fear the God of the Christians when they are left to go on and continue in their murders?

So why would God allow His Own Children to be murdered.. My thought? To test the Nations in which His Own Children are in to see whether they are Godly nations or not.

America claims to love God.. but how is America showing that it loves God? Their lips are near but their hearts are contrary.

Forum List

Back