• Yes.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes sir.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Inctedibly cheeky and corny

lol

:funnyface:
Id always be speaking with that metaphorical forked tongue if I were you, too...Billy.

If thats all that you can see.

So he drove the man out and to the east of eden he placed the Cherubim with a flaming and flashing sword, that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life.
Its how you have to talk because speaking in metaphor, i.e. with a forked tongue helps you escape speaking directly, i.e. more succinct and to the actual fucking point.

You talk like a drunk wizard because youre a phony.

You can't understand because you have an unclean spirit, your mind has been defiled and contaminated by the flesh of foul and loathsome beasts and birds and self indulgent derision of a language that has settled above your dense head like a flame.
Thats your propaganda. I speak directly, you speak like a con artist selling snake oil. Its cult speak.

Id always be speaking with that metaphorical forked tongue if I were you, too...Billy.

So he drove the man out and to the east of eden he placed the Cherubim with a flaming and flashing sword, that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life.
Its how you have to talk because speaking in metaphor, i.e. with a forked tongue helps you escape speaking directly, i.e. more succinct and to the actual fucking point.

You can't understand because you have an unclean spirit, your mind has been defiled and contaminated by the flesh of foul and loathsome beasts and birds and self indulgent derision of a language that has settled above your dense head like a flame.
Thats your propaganda. I speak directly, you speak like a con artist selling snake oil. Its cult speak.

no, thats a rational conclusion based on the garbage that comes out of your addled mind.

no, thats a rational conclusion based on the garbage that comes out of your addled mind.
Your mind is addled, Billy. Instead of being a big boy out in the real world you argue about crackers on the internet, and speak with a forked tongue like cultists do.

"cuz cuz cuz ruminate durr"

Your mind is addled, Billy. Instead of being a big boy out in the real world you argue about crackers on the internet, and speak with a forked tongue like cultists do.

"cuz cuz cuz ruminate durr"

The voice of the Lord makes the wilderness writhe in travail; the Lord makes the wilderness writhe.

Cult speak is as indirect as possible, according to modern psychological textbooks.

Thats because the cult leaders need their language to be open to interpretation, as opposed to more direct language used in every day society. This is to avoid scrutiny, and explain away incongruity under the guise of misinterpretation so that the gullible sheep will follow.

Hobilly is a cultist.

There is no center. That is just the emptiness within the circle.

if thats all you can see........

That's all I see.

not every point in the emptiness within the circle that you see is the center, but there is one that is.

And it is just another imaginary point. For that matter, so is the circle.

You realize that we are both, very profoundly, saying nothing at all?

I stand at the center and the light shines all around me. And now I know that it is my spirit glowing that makes this light. I come into power with the sun for I am like the sun. I am my own light. Here at the center I see the meaning of things, all things.

That's nice

Cult speak is as indirect as possible, according to modern psychological textbooks.

Thats because the cult leaders need their language to be open to interpretation, as opposed to more direct language used in every day society. This is to avoid scrutiny, and explain away incongruity under the guise of misinterpretation so that the gullible sheep will follow.

Hobilly is a cultist.

No, as I have already told you, there was no such thing as freedom of expression when scripture was written and people were imprisoned, sold into slavery, maimed, and killed on a daily basis for trivial reasons so the teaching was buried and hidden like a treasure.

Obviously the teaching wasn't intended for your edification even though you are the star. Don't feel bad because you don't understand.

You could always tap dance for nickels.

Hobilly is a cultist.

No, as I have already told you, there was no such thing as freedom of expression when scripture was written and people were imprisoned, sold into slavery, maimed, and killed on a daily basis for trivial reasons so the teaching was buried and hidden like a treasure.

Obviously the teaching wasn't intended for your edification even though you are the star. Don't feel bad because you don't understand.

You could always tap dance for nickels.
Youre a cultist. You speak with a forked tongue like cults do, and its to avoid scrutiny. Serpent.

Please study for this test on the Book of Leviticus. Read the book one, two, three, four times or even more.

I will either post it here tomorrow afternoon or Monday morning.

Consider the types of sacrifices, the offering required for that sacrifice and the purpose of that sacrifice. Also consider the way Leviticus covers the disease of leprosy. Be able to identify clean and unclean animals. Consider crimes that require the death penalty and pay close attention to the methods of administering the death penalty. Know the names Nadab and Abihu. There are eternal statutes that are to be forever. Pay close attention to anything referencing eternal or the word forever. Consider what types of people were forbidden from entering the temple.

Study hard and I will issue the test as soon as it is convenient. I am currently at a teacher's convention in Myrtle Beach. I have no access to my classroom where the test exists. Good luck. I hope you all make 100% on my test.

Man, Deuteronomy, Laciticus and Numbers are probably the hardest books in the bible to commit to reading. If anyone can read anyone of those twice I tip my hat to them and their commitment.

I read Leviticus out loud to my 6th grade students. We had to skip about 6 chapters for time sake. It is only 27 chapters. Numbers is a rough one. lol

Answers
I will reveal the answers on the following days.
#1 October 1, 2019
#2 October 3, 2019
#3 October 7, 2019
#4 October 8, 2019
#5 October 9, 2019
#6 October 10, 2019
#7 October 13, 2019
#8 October 13, 2019
#9 October 13, 2019
#10 Now.

Question #10 Who was prohibited from entering the temple?

Answer (a,b,c) It was worded wrong. Neither a dwarf, a scabbed man, nor someone with a flat nose was allowed to enter the temple. A deaf person was not prohibited from entering the temple.
Dwarfs couldn't enter the temple?

They must've felt short-changed.

Oh they did.
Well, if dwarfs couldn't enter the temple, they must've had their little gatherings elsewhere.

Taking potshots at Tabernacle living by desert Israelites in the Bible because you can.

Really

Do you have any examples of me doing this or do you just make stuff up so often that it becomes second nature?

Lying isn't a sin but bearing false witness is a sin. Show me an example of me taking potshots at tabernacle living by desert Israelites. Normally I would limit challenges like this to the current thread. However, I give you free reign to anything uttered out of my mouth since the day I was born, anything I said elsewhere online, anything I wrote or any example. I will even extend it to third party heresay. What examples do you have? If you do not respond in three weeks then I will assume you have no evidence to back up your full out false witnessing. Burn in hell you evil liar or rot in dirt you normal human being who lies in order to make a point. I will let you choose on that one but you did bear false witness and you did it hard core.

Last edited:
All that I am doing is asking ten questions about Leviticus. You brought my credentials, my educational background, my skills, and my experience into the discussion. I thought it was extremely dumb. All that I am doing is asking ten questions. Strange.

Just for the record I am a 6th grade Bible teacher. Part of my job is giving test. So I guess that is a sort of perch. I do think you should relax. There is no reason for you to attack me in order to protect yourself from the mean ole test. It isn't really that mean. Most 6th graders passed it.
Youre on a debate messageboard.

Challenging something is not an attack, relax buttercup youre making a mountain out of a molehill.
Yea, I brought up logically relevant questions...you responded by evoking emotions...saying things like "settle down," and "relax," and such...which only indicates that in your view, being chellenged with questions can only occur out of being "unrelaxed," i.e. born of emotion..

Thats projection, and it was also drama queeny.

Have a good time. Thanks for your input.

VASUDER----your test is silly----it is a test of the ability of kids to regurgitate
that which you imagine Leviticus is. Some jerk----if he wanted to-----could do
the samething with DA GOSPELS -------the BIG question------what served as DOOR to the place where Jesus's body was ENTOMBED-------the BIG QUESTION. -----or ----what was the menu at the "LAST SUPPER"-----c'mon
kids-----REGURGITATE

The curriculum I teach covers every book of the Bible. It is a Bible class not a theology class. I don't have the luxury of skipping the books of the Bible that I do not like.

20191009_164419.jpg
20191009_164352.jpg
20191009_164320.jpg

All that I am doing is asking ten questions about Leviticus. You brought my credentials, my educational background, my skills, and my experience into the discussion. I thought it was extremely dumb. All that I am doing is asking ten questions. Strange.

Youre on a debate messageboard.

Challenging something is not an attack, relax buttercup youre making a mountain out of a molehill.
Yea, I brought up logically relevant questions...you responded by evoking emotions...saying things like "settle down," and "relax," and such...which only indicates that in your view, being chellenged with questions can only occur out of being "unrelaxed," i.e. born of emotion..

VASUDER----your test is silly----it is a test of the ability of kids to regurgitate
the samething with DA GOSPELS -------the BIG question------what served as DOOR to the place where Jesus's body was ENTOMBED-------the BIG QUESTION. -----or ----what was the menu at the "LAST SUPPER"-----c'mon
kids-----REGURGITATE

The curriculum I teach covers every book of the Bible. It is a Bible class not a theology class. I don't have the luxury of skipping the books of the Bible that I do not like.

View attachment 283729 View attachment 283730 View attachment 283731

try to stick to those for which you have a modicum of understanding. I read
the ODYSSEY in the ninth grade ---(like about age 14) -----The literature
teacher did not give out quizzes or tests that included utter trivialities like-----
"what did the embroidery on the dresses of the little girls depict"------"how much
water got mixed into the wine" ??? -----"what was in the bag that poseidan gave
to Odysseus" ? ----biology class test was not-----"what color were Mendel's sweet
pea plants"??

kids-----REGURGITATE

teacher did not give out quizzes or tests that included utter trivialities like-----
"what did the embroidery on the dresses of the little girls depict"------"how much
to Odysseus" ? ----biology class test was not-----"what color were Mendel's sweet
pea plants"??

We are doing the book of Judges now. Do you mind posting a sample test so that I can criticize it? If you are lucky (odds are good) others will pile on and criticize it too. You interested?

kids-----REGURGITATE

pea plants"??

We are doing the book of Judges now. Do you mind posting a sample test so that I can criticize it? If you are lucky (odds are good) others will pile on and criticize it too. You interested?

depends on what issues in "JUDGES" you teach. The books is chock full
of mind-bending ideas. The biggie seems to be the issue of monarchy as opposed to "judges" who arose kinda based on personal charisma. The plethora of charismatic females that somehow, thru force of their own personalities, managed to "get things done" ------ESSAY TEST 1) Discuss your
ideas as to how DEBORAH managed to sit under a tree and RENDER JUDGEMENTS in a, clearly, patriarchal society. Just "who was the judge
who sat under a palm tree" trivializes DA WHOLE DAMNED THING

kids-----REGURGITATE

pea plants"??

depends on what issues in "JUDGES" you teach. The books is chock full
of mind-bending ideas. The biggie seems to be the issue of monarchy as opposed to "judges" who arose kinda based on personal charisma. The plethora of charismatic females that somehow, thru force of their own personalities, managed to "get things done" ------ESSAY TEST 1) Discuss your
ideas as to how DEBORAH managed to sit under a tree and RENDER JUDGEMENTS in a, clearly, patriarchal society. Just "who was the judge
who sat under a palm tree" trivializes DA WHOLE DAMNED THING

Deal. I will answer this within the next few days. Possibly tomorrow.

Leviticus is a very demanding book. The best description of the Day of Atonement in all of scripture is in Lev. 16. That one chapter can be overlaid over the entire New Testament and it would be a seamless fit. It's importance to true Christian doctrine cannot be overstated. As for the dietary laws, Paul pretty much told us that we can eat anything that is not an offering to another god.

Leviticus is a very demanding book. The best description of the Day of Atonement in all of scripture is in Lev. 16. That one chapter can be overlaid over the entire New Testament and it would be a seamless fit. It's importance to true Christian doctrine cannot be overstated. As for the dietary laws, Paul pretty much told us that we can eat anything that is not an offering to another god.

yeah-----Paul did say that. paul

Forum List

Back