Test on Leviticus (coming Monday)

Will you take the test on Leviticus?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes sir.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
aren't Christians supposed to switch over to only the New Testament?

Not to which I am aware. If so, publishers didn't get the memo. Bibles still contain both Old and New Testaments. The Gideons do hand out New Testaments but for the most part both testaments are present.

I will agree that the apocrypha is obsolete but the Old Testament is still alive in Christianity. Christ said not one tittle or iota of the law would be lost.

It would appear he was wrong.
No, he was quite right; heaven and earth passed away. Christians have no connection to Leviticus, or to the other eleven tribes. A history of diasporas and intermarriage has diluted their parentage.

Please study for this test on the Book of Leviticus. Read the book one, two, three, four times or even more.

I will either post it here tomorrow afternoon or Monday morning.

Consider the types of sacrifices, the offering required for that sacrifice and the purpose of that sacrifice. Also consider the way Leviticus covers the disease of leprosy. Be able to identify clean and unclean animals. Consider crimes that require the death penalty and pay close attention to the methods of administering the death penalty. Know the names Nadab and Abihu. There are eternal statutes that are to be forever. Pay close attention to anything referencing eternal or the word forever. Consider what types of people were forbidden from entering the temple.

Study hard and I will issue the test as soon as it is convenient. I am currently at a teacher's convention in Myrtle Beach. I have no access to my classroom where the test exists. Good luck. I hope you all make 100% on my test.

What's the interest you have in Leviticus? Leviticus covers the role of priests in ancient Israel and sacrifices that were made in the temple, which BTW,was destroyed in AD 70? Do you believe the pagan mosque will be razed and a new temple will be built in Jerusalem?
A new temple of the Levitical Priesthood? No way. It's over. Done. That age ended, just as prophesied.

The Priesthood now is of the order of Melchizedek - one both of priest and king. Christ had no genealogy, no posterity, no death by which to cede the post.

The mosque on the Dome of the Rock amounts to everything that Aaron's priesthood amounted to: nada.

Please study for this test on the Book of Leviticus. Read the book one, two, three, four times or even more.

Consider the types of sacrifices, the offering required for that sacrifice and the purpose of that sacrifice. Also consider the way Leviticus covers the disease of leprosy. Be able to identify clean and unclean animals. Consider crimes that require the death penalty and pay close attention to the methods of administering the death penalty. Know the names Nadab and Abihu. There are eternal statutes that are to be forever. Pay close attention to anything referencing eternal or the word forever. Consider what types of people were forbidden from entering the temple.

Study hard and I will issue the test as soon as it is convenient. I am currently at a teacher's convention in Myrtle Beach. I have no access to my classroom where the test exists. Good luck. I hope you all make 100% on my test.

What's the interest you have in Leviticus? Leviticus covers the role of priests in ancient Israel and sacrifices that were made in the temple, which BTW,was destroyed in AD 70? Do you believe the pagan mosque will be razed and a new temple will be built in Jerusalem?
A new temple of the Levitical Priesthood? No way. It's over. Done. That age ended, just as prophesied.

The Priesthood now is of the order of Melchizedek - one both of priest and king. Christ had no genealogy, no posterity, no death by which to cede the post.

The mosque on the Dome of the Rock amounts to everything that Aaron's priesthood amounted to.

I agree, but I'm just interested in why the OP is so interested in emphasizing Leviticus to his students. Trying to see what he is thinking.

Not to which I am aware. If so, publishers didn't get the memo. Bibles still contain both Old and New Testaments. The Gideons do hand out New Testaments but for the most part both testaments are present.

I will agree that the apocrypha is obsolete but the Old Testament is still alive in Christianity. Christ said not one tittle or iota of the law would be lost.

No, he was quite right; heaven and earth passed away. Christians have no connection to Leviticus, or to the other eleven tribes. A history of diasporas and intermarriage has diluted their parentage.

No, I don't see it. The laws of Leviticus are pretty much ignored. For that matter, the teachings of Jesus are pretty much ignored.

The mosque on the Dome of the Rock amounts to everything that Aaron's priesthood amounted to.

I agree, but I'm just interested in why the OP is so interested in emphasizing Leviticus to his students. Trying to see what he is thinking.

Because it is rarely covered.

Leviticus is useful for Christians to use in apologetics arguments. This thread isn't even about apoletics yet that is what most of you guys are trying to make it.

No, I don't see it. The laws of Leviticus are pretty much ignored. For that matter, the teachings of Jesus are pretty much ignored.
Your not seeing it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Heaven and earth passed away. The temple cult is gone, set ablaze in AD 70, that tree obliterated to the very root (Mal 4:1).

I wouldn't say that Christians ignore Christ's teachings. I'd say they misunderstand them.

Because it is rarely covered.

Maybe the reason why its rarely covered is that few see the profit in emphasizing the book.

Your not seeing it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Heaven and earth passed away. The temple cult is gone, set ablaze in AD 70, the temple masters obliterated to the very root (Mal 4:1).

I wouldn't say that Christians ignore Christ's teachings. I'd say they misunderstand them.

I will certainly admit that just because I don't see it doesn't make it untrue. Of course, it also doesn't make it true. So let's just agree that you believe it and I don't. We are not going to change the other's mind.

I don't think the teachings of Jesus are difficult to understand, but they are extremely difficult to follow. Reject riches, turn the other cheek, don't judge others, examine your own shortcomings.... Who wants to do that? So I will stick with my word. Those teachings are ignored.

Your not seeing it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Heaven and earth passed away. The temple cult is gone, set ablaze in AD 70, the temple masters obliterated to the very root (Mal 4:1).

I will certainly admit that just because I don't see it doesn't make it untrue. Of course, it also doesn't make it true. So let's just agree that you believe it and I don't. We are not going to change the other's mind.

I don't think the teachings of Jesus are difficult to understand, but they are extremely difficult to follow. Reject riches, turn the other cheek, don't judge others, examine your own shortcomings.... Who wants to do that? So I will stick with my word. Those teachings are ignored.
Fair enough, but to be sure, those aren't really the teachings of the Christ. Not that he was averse to imparting a pearl of wisdom here and there, but his teachings almost exclusively centered on the new creation. Jesus preached the kingdom of God. That was his purpose in coming.

Fair enough, but to be sure, those aren't really the teachings of the Christ. Not that he was averse to imparting a pearl of wisdom here and there, but his teachings almost exclusively centered on the new creation. Jesus preached the kingdom of God. That was his purpose in coming.

Those are really the teachings of Jesus. As I said, they are pretty much ignored.

Those are really the teachings of Jesus. As I said, they are pretty much ignored.
No, not really. Really, the kingdom of God was his teaching, which you're ignoring.

All creatures that teem on the ground are vermin; they shall not be eaten. All creatures that teem on the ground, crawl on their bellies, (talking serpents), go on all fours, or have many legs you shall not eat because they are vermin which contaminate. You shall not contaminate yourself through any teeming creature. You shall not defile yourselves with them and make yourselves unclean by them. For I am the lord your God; you shall; make yourselves holy as God is holy and keep yourselves holy. You shall not defile yourselves with any teeming creature that creeps on the ground. Leviticus 11:44-45

Buddha-Weekly-Monks-prostrating-Buddhism.jpg

images
images
images
images

images
images

images
images

jewish-boy-on-temple-mount.jpg
images

prostration.jpg

any questions?

Last edited:

A person cannot enter the kingdom of God unless they conform to the way that Jesus taught to understand and follow the law of God which is the firmament, basis, of heaven which stretches out way above your head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.

Last edited:

All creatures that teem on the ground are vermin; they shall not be eaten. All creatures that teem on the ground, crawl on their bellies, (talking serpents), go on all fours, or have many legs you shall not eat because they are vermin which contaminate. You shall not contaminate yourself through any teeming creature. You shall not defile yourselves with them and make yourselves unclean by them. For I am the lord your God; you shall; make yourselves holy as God is holy and keep yourselves holy. You shall not defile yourselves with any teeming creature that creeps on the ground. Leviticus 11:44-45

images
images
images
images

images
images

images
images

images

prostration.jpg

any questions?

So, it's ok to eat Protestants?

images
images
images
images

images
images

images
images

images

prostration.jpg

any questions?

lol...Depends on how hungry you are. The prodigal son almost ate the garbage he was feeding to swine.

almost.

images
images
images
images

images
images

images
images

images

prostration.jpg

any questions?

No but you are obligated to kill them. Don't misunderstand me. This is only if you are an Israelite.

"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."--Matthew 18:6

I am aware of this verse in the Bible. It would have been relevant in other threads that I have. It is inappropriate in this thread. This thread is about Leviticus. Since you are a Christian then I assume you know nothing about Leviticus. Can I challenge you to skim through the entire book in 3 minutes or less and tell me what you see? A lot of things are repeated in Leviticus. You should learn enough to pick up on the major themes.

Forum List

Back