Terry Crews Ain't Apologizing......Unlike Milque Toast Breeze

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

Unlike Brees, Crews is standing his ground. He has not deleted his original statement. In fact, he's since reiterated his message several times and shamed those who were trying to put words in his mouth or misinterpreting him. Or calling him foul names.

Wow...someone with stones.

Maybe Breeze should take a chapter from this book and grow a pair.

When his teammate stabbed him in the back with his crybaby tweet and his wife said they started getting death threats. that's when Brees apologized. Initially I was really pissed at Brees but like always there's more to the story.

When his teammate stabbed him in the back with his crybaby tweet and his wife said they started getting death threats. that's when Brees apologized. Initially I was really pissed at Brees but like always there's more to the story.

What? only rightwing militia make death threats. It could never be that a woke liberal could make a death threat... the believe in freedom of thought and discourse between human beings!

This does explain a lot, with his reversal.

Kudos to Mr. Crews.

It does, indeed, appear that one alleged "supremacy" is being replaced by another "supremacy."

It does not bode well for the nation.

• Banned
Watched a good piece last night.

It's time to take back the public arena.

But it has to be done collectively.

I am going to start looking for organized boycotts and letter writing.

I will also start looking at twitter (something I've never considered) to start shaming the fools who are trying to run our country aground.

Forum List

Back