Terrorists Endorse Hillary

red states rule

May 30, 2006
This should make a great GOP ad in the upcoming election. Now those killing Amercians are supporting Hillary for President

It's official: Terrorists endorse Hillary in '08
On the record, Mideast jihadi leaders say she's best hope for victory in Iraq

Posted: October 7, 2007
10:29 p.m. Eastern

WASHINGTON – With presidential primaries approaching and the race for the White House heating up, Muslim terrorist leaders in the Middle East have offered their endorsement for America's highest office, stating in a new book they hope Sen. Hillary Clinton is victorious in 2008.

"I hope Hillary is elected in order to have the occasion to carry out all the promises she is giving regarding Iraq," stated Ala Senakreh, West Bank chief of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terrorist group.

Senakreh is one of dozens of terror leaders sounding off about American politics in the new book, "Schmoozing with Terrorists: From Hollywood to the Holy Land, Jihadists Reveal their Global Plans – to a Jew!" by WND Jerusalem bureau chief Aaron Klein.

Abu Hamed, leader of the Al Aqsa Brigades in the northern Gaza Strip, explained in "Schmoozing" Clinton's repeated calls for a withdrawal from Iraq "proves that important leaders are understanding the situation differently and are understanding the price and the consequences of the American policy in Iraq and in the world."

"The Iraqi resistance is succeeding," stated Hamed. "Hillary and the Democrats call for withdrawal. Her popularity shows that the resistance is winning and that the occupation is losing. We just hope that she will go until the end and change the American policy, which is based on oppressing poor and innocent people."

The Brigades, together with the Islamic Jihad terrorist group, took responsibility for every suicide bombing in Israel the past three years. The Brigades also has carried out hundreds of recent shootings and rocket attacks.

Abu Ayman, an Islamic Jihad leader in Jenin, said he is "emboldened" by Clinton's calls for an eventual withdrawal from Iraq.

"It is clear that it is the resistance operations of the mujahideen that has brought about these calls for withdrawal," boasted Abu Ayman.

for the complete article
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57970

Im sure this will be as significant as insisting that christians only vote republican.

a trend that is as reflective of anything significant like your daily horoscope is reflective of your future.

a trend that is as reflective of anything significant like your daily horoscope is reflective of your future.

Well Shogun we can agree to disagree - but I see where they terrorists would want the Dems to win

Dems will do exactly what the terrorists want them to do

You are drawing a false correlation between the motivation of terrorists somehow reflecting the motivation of dems. Not only is that laughable but the same strategy the right used by insisting that christians only vote republican.

Indeed, if I were a muslim in the ME i'd probably root for someone other than the party that has delivered the last 6 years of cluster fuck too. I guess it's a good thing hitler is dead so we cant hear his say who HE'd root for this election. Fascism IS on the right of the spectrum, is it not?

You are drawing a false correlation between the motivation of terrorists somehow reflecting the motivation of dems. Not only is that laughable but the same strategy the right used by insisting that christians only vote republican.

Indeed, if I were a muslim in the ME i'd probably root for someone other than the party that has delivered the last 6 years of cluster fuck too. I guess it's a good thing hitler is dead so we cant hear his say who HE'd root for this election. Fascism IS on the right of the spectrum, is it not?

Lets see - the terrorists want the US to cut and run from Iraq and so do the Dems

The terrorists see pres Bush as a threat to world peace and so do the Dems

Terrorists see the US as the worlds bully so do the Dems

Terrorists were very happy with the 06 elections and they want Hillary and a Dem run Congress so they will get everything they want

You are talking shit instead of facing the reality of democratic motivations in wanting out of Iraq. I understand that is the character you have chosen to play on this board but it is simply untrue to say that dem motives and terrorists motives fall within a thousand miles of each other.

You might as well say that you don't see the sun and moon in the same sky so the sun MUST be the moon.

MANY people besides who your side have slapped the terrorist label on believe that bush is a danger to peace in the world. That's the reality, dude. MANY people other than terrorists see the US beyond the easy nationalism rife in your party. MANY people are not sitting well with the constant fabricated excuse of the day for having invaded iraq.

Those MANY people are not just terrorists. Again, you are drawing false correlations in order to talk shit and generalize. Hitler also didn't like gays liek your party doesn't like gays.. The difference being that I won't try to force a connection just to shit on your political identity.

and i'm AM being civil.

You are talking shit instead of facing the reality of democratic motivations in wanting out of Iraq. I understand that is the character you have chosen to play on this board but it is simply untrue to say that dem motives and terrorists motives fall within a thousand miles of each other.

You might as well say that you don't see the sun and moon in the same sky so the sun MUST be the moon.

MANY people besides who your side have slapped the terrorist label on believe that bush is a danger to peace in the world. That's the reality, dude. MANY people other than terrorists see the US beyond the easy nationalism rife in your party. MANY people are not sitting well with the constant fabricated excuse of the day for having invaded iraq.

Those MANY people are not just terrorists. Again, you are drawing false correlations in order to talk shit and generalize. Hitler also didn't like gays liek your party doesn't like gays.. The difference being that I won't try to force a connection just to shit on your political identity.

Shogun I see Dems slime and insult the troops. They cheer when classified documents are leaked to the NY Times. I see them say the same thing about Pres Bush as the terrorists do. I see terrorists openly support the Presidential candidates. I see terrorists try and blcok the tracking of terrorist money. They want to give US Constitutional rights to foreign terrorists

I am playing a role. This is what I see and here

With few exception, the Dems repeat the same thing as the terrorists and visa versa

and i'm AM being civil.

he is incapable of intelligent discourse on this issue. His infantile mind does not do well with anything beyond the good versus evil mantra that he has been taught

he is incapable of intelligent discourse on this issue. His infantile mind does not do well with anything beyond the good versus evil mantra that he has been taught

Your rant is like Bill Clinton speaking out against illegal campaign donations

If I were a liberal I would want to distance myself from this ringing endorsement as well

Shogun I see Dems slime and insult the troops. They cheer when classified documents are leaked to the NY Times. I see them say the same thing about Pres Bush as the terrorists do. I see terrorists openly support the Presidential candidates. I see terrorists try and blcok the tracking of terrorist money. They want to give US Constitutional rights to foreign terrorists

I am playing a role. This is what I see and here

With few exception, the Dems repeat the same thing as the terrorists and visa versa

You don't see ALL dems slime the troops just like I don't see ALL republicans bombing federal buildings and abortion clinics. You see some dems that are too radical in their presentation just like I see SOME republicans who dont care if they have to compare terrorists to half of America just to force a point. You totally ignore the MOTIVATION behind the dems and terrorists while trying to suggest that they are the same camp. They are not the same camp any more than you are the same camp as fred phelps just because you both share a holy book. This is the kind of thig I hope to help you get beyond. Does it really help your nation if you have to demonize half of the population in order to feel right about something? I mean, why not just say fuckit and have another civil war and get it over with? I promise you, dude. If you can be a bit less quick to generalize the left youll get the same treatment and consideration.

Can't argue with the facts.

The terrorists like the Dems best. I think that says it all. The Dems are the most likely helpmeets for terrorists...

Can't argue with the facts.

The terrorists like the Dems best. I think that says it all. The Dems are the most likely helpmeets for terrorists...

I take it that you are blissfully unaware of the fundamental difference between palestinian nationalists and islamic extremist wahabbists?

America under Bush has turned the middle east into a bucket of shit. I can well imagine that nearly EVERY muslim, regardless of his or her politics, would prefer someone other than another hamfisted republican.

Can't argue with your obvious ignorance! :rofl:

Every good Muslim believes they can gain glory by murdering infidels and their children, if they believe the Koran.

And no, I don't make excuses for terrorists. I don't care if they're Palestinian, Saudi, or American. They're all pigs.

Every good Muslim believes they can gain glory by murdering infidels and their children, if they believe the Koran.

And no, I don't make excuses for terrorists. I don't care if they're Palestinian, Saudi, or American. They're all pigs.
so... you just answered my question in a roundabout way.

you do NOT know the difference between nationalists and wahabbists.

ergo.... you really have no right to act like you can add anything of any intellectual value to a discussion where the subject matter is so foreign to you.

It feels so good this republican adminstration is protecting us, see some of their wonderful illustrations. Remember Katrina and you know you are in good hands.

The US government has a new website, http://www.ready.gov, designed to assist citizens in dealing with terrorist emergencies. Or perhaps, just something to make fun of.

http://interactivelunacy.com/terroristsafety.htm

These are actual illustrations from the government web site. The captions have been changed to ridicule the innocent.

so... you just answered my question in a roundabout way.

you do NOT know the difference between nationalists and wahabbists.

ergo.... you really have no right to act like you can add anything of any intellectual value to a discussion where the subject matter is so foreign to you.

Actually, I understand the difference. But a terrorist is a terrorist. I don't care what motivates them. Don't make the mistake of thinking that someone who doesn't agree with you is necessarily ignorant. It's a bad mistake to make, and it's tiring for people to have to read, whenever you don't agree with someone, how ignorant you think they must be.

Forum List

Back