Terrorist Pals Launch Hundreds Of Rockets at Civilians

RE: Terrorist Pals Launch Hundreds Of Rockets at Civilians
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Wow! I can't believe you said that.

It is interesting that with all of the whining Israel does about the Palestinian's violations of the law, not one has ever been taken to the Hague.
(COMMENT)

Israel is NOT a signatory to the Treaty of Rome (The Rome Statutes). Israel will NOT bring anything before the ICC.

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel is a law free zone and Israel will do anything to keep it that way. It is like the wild west of the middle east.

The Palestinians have never violated any law because there isn't any.

You made an embarrassing admission that you didn’t have a clue regarding a factual argument and now you’re reduced to cutting and pasting your usual slogans.

Those savages, that Israel decided to build their nation upon.
Propaganda.

Dupeaganda, is what you support.
I support the only democracy in the Middle East. I support a nation of people that has contributed more to the world culture and science than the Islamic culture of death ever will.

Because the Israeli culture that harbors Commies, Organ traffickers, Pedophile Rabbis, and Russian Mafia gangsters is such an improvement. (Rolls eyes)
You're a retard.

I think the retard word, best explains Christian Zionists.

A Muslim rocket blew up and killed a woman and her infant. Sick culture of death. These vermin aren't ready for a nation yet.

Muslims are pissed that Jews built their religious sites under Muslim ones.

You better give up your land to Native Americans, if you think people don't have rights to the land they're living on.

A Muslim rocket blew up and killed a woman and her infant. Sick culture of death. These vermin aren't ready for a nation yet.

You better give up your land to Native Americans, if you think people don't have rights to the land they're living on.

Tell that to Tinmore. I always said that he was a hypocrite.

Good thing Israel is civilized and merciful. If they were as barbaric as their Muslim trash neighbors they'd annihilate them.

Oh please, a lot more Arabs have died, than Jews in the Israeli - Palestine conflict.
You mean muslims. They're obviously stupid. They keep harassing Israel and then Israel finally has to fight back, kills a bunch of muslims, and you and your buddies feel sorry for the crazy muslims. You're as brainwashed as the Muslims are.

If you and I are neighbors and you fire rockets at me, you're gonna get your ass kicked.

Hostilities With Gaza Come to an End, For Now - Your News From Israel

Most people I hear seem to be against any ceasefire until white flags are waved,
no matter eurovision or independence day celebrations.
I think the opinion of Lipush could be most relevant here.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH! This is just so much nonsense... Talk about a country without laws... The Arab Palestinians have absolutely no room to talk.

Israel is NOT a signatory to the Treaty of Rome (The Rome Statutes). Israel will NOT bring anything before the ICC.
Israel is a law free zone and Israel will do anything to keep it that way. It is like the wild west of the middle east.
(COMMENT)

Israel, like most Countries, has some semblance of law, a justice system and are cognizant of their perceived level of corruption.

(quote)
Corruption Perceptions Index 2018

The index, which ranks 180 countries and territories by their perceived levels of public sector corruption according to experts and businesspeople, uses a scale of 0 to 100, where 0 is highly corrupt and 100 is very clean. More than two-thirds of countries score below 50 on this year’s CPI, with an average score of just 43.

It reveals that the continued failure of most countries to significantly control corruption is contributing to a crisis in democracy around the world. While there are exceptions, the data shows that despite some progress, most countries are failing to make serious inroads against corruption. (unquote)

ME Regional Corruption Perception.png

I will admit that Israel is not perfect by any means of the imagination. But the Jewish State of Israel is a damn sight better than any of the surrounding nations holding a Muslim based ethical system. The least corrupt nations in the world are Denmark (88/100) and New Zealand (87/100). The US (71/100) did not make it into the top ten.

Having said that (in the interest of transparency), I was somewhat shocked to find that the UAE (70/100) was considered "significantly" less corrupt than Israel; while Qatar (62/100) was the next best, just barely edging out Israel.

I do find your suggestion that Israel is lawless ("Israel is a law-free zone") totally baseless and again both disinformation and misinformation.

I grant you that we all are biased in some fashion, but this is a case of slander.

Most Respectfully,
R

Good thing Israel is civilized and merciful. If they were as barbaric as their Muslim trash neighbors they'd annihilate them.

Oh please, a lot more Arabs have died, than Jews in the Israeli - Palestine conflict.
You mean muslims. They're obviously stupid. They keep harassing Israel and then Israel finally has to fight back, kills a bunch of muslims, and you and your buddies feel sorry for the crazy muslims. You're as brainwashed as the Muslims are.

How dare Palestinians fight back against Israeli oppression & colonialism?

If you and I are neighbors and you fire rockets at me, you're gonna get your ass kicked.

Those are the neighbors Israel chose.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH! This is just so much nonsense... Talk about a country without laws... The Arab Palestinians have absolutely no room to talk.

(COMMENT)

Israel, like most Countries, has some semblance of law, a justice system and are cognizant of their perceived level of corruption.

(quote)

The index, which ranks 180 countries and territories by their perceived levels of public sector corruption according to experts and businesspeople, uses a scale of 0 to 100, where 0 is highly corrupt and 100 is very clean. More than two-thirds of countries score below 50 on this year’s CPI, with an average score of just 43.

It reveals that the continued failure of most countries to significantly control corruption is contributing to a crisis in democracy around the world. While there are exceptions, the data shows that despite some progress, most countries are failing to make serious inroads against corruption. (unquote)

I will admit that Israel is not perfect by any means of the imagination. But the Jewish State of Israel is a damn sight better than any of the surrounding nations holding a Muslim based ethical system. The least corrupt nations in the world are Denmark (88/100) and New Zealand (87/100). The US (71/100) did not make it into the top ten.

Having said that (in the interest of transparency), I was somewhat shocked to find that the UAE (70/100) was considered "significantly" less corrupt than Israel; while Qatar (62/100) was the next best, just barely edging out Israel.

I do find your suggestion that Israel is lawless ("Israel is a law-free zone") totally baseless and again both disinformation and misinformation.

I grant you that we all are biased in some fashion, but this is a case of slander.

Most Respectfully,
R
For the Jews, Israel is a democracy. For the Palestinians, Israel is a Jewish state.

Israel does not have a court of justice. It has a court of occupation.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

(quote)

Most Respectfully,
R
For the Jews, Israel is a democracy. For the Palestinians, Israel is a Jewish state.

Wow that looks really desperate.
You mean the 2 million Israeli Arabs who just voted, and have more rights than in any Arab country in the entire middle east, or the courts where Arab judges sentence Jewish PM's to jail?

abbassept262016.jpg

Last edited:

Typical clueless Israeli supporter.

If Mexico bulldozed down American houses & pushed Americans off their land.

I'd think you'd be calling for rockets against Mexico.

But, when Israel does it, it's Kosher.

Update 21:00 - Senior Talal Al Jadian killed in targeted assassination

One of the top leaders of the al-Quds Brigades, and the other a field commander.

word-image-1557067806540-300x200.jpeg
word-image-1557067807078-300x200.jpeg
At least no humans were killed during the carrying out of this operation.

Oh bullshit, you propaganda parrot. Learn to think for yourself instead of being a pawn for the devil.

Was there as much crocodile tears for the millions of Germans
expelled from "their land" after defeat?

Last edited:

So you despise civilization and progress? Why don't you sell your house, your car, quit your job and go live with the savages in some jungle without and medicine or healthy food.

There is good news; At least 27 Palestinians have died: Two of them were pregnant

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

(quote)

Most Respectfully,
R

A "court of occupation"?

Link?

Such nonsense terms seems to be just another or your flaming, pointless tirades.

You have a link, right?

Oh bullshit, you propaganda parrot. Learn to think for yourself instead of being a pawn for the devil.

You just can't think beyond a zombie.

You support Demonic ethnic cleansing by terrorist Israel.

You support the Synagogue of Satan, who killed Jesus & believe Jesus is boiling in Hell in excrement.

Forum List

Back