Terrorist Hints of Sleeper Cells Across CA

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Well, we may not have seen more than the proverbial tip of the iceberg.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/12/us/enrique-marquez-san-bernardino-attacks.html

“He would say stuff like: ‘There’s so much going on. There’s so many sleeper cells, so many people just waiting. When it happens, it’s going to be big. Watch,’” said Nick Rodriguez, a frequent patron who had known Mr. Marquez on and off for the past two years. “We took it as a joke. When you look at the kid and talk to him, no one would take him seriously about that.”

They don't know they're sleepers, of course. It takes a certain code phrase or image to activate them.

th

"Miles to go before I sleep."

(Oops. Now I've done it.)

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/12/us/enrique-marquez-san-bernardino-attacks.html

“He would say stuff like: ‘There’s so much going on. There’s so many sleeper cells, so many people just waiting. When it happens, it’s going to be big. Watch,’” said Nick Rodriguez, a frequent patron who had known Mr. Marquez on and off for the past two years. “We took it as a joke. When you look at the kid and talk to him, no one would take him seriously about that.”

What better place to be if you're a terrorist?
Plenty of unarmed sheep to choose from. I wonder how many liberals they'll kill before they grow a spine?

I would tighten up Disneyland. They probably wants to take shots at some of those long lines. They could kill thousands if they could get in there with weapons. Or they could Strap vest on Children in big line, detonate remote. Those trapped in cattle lines, no escape.

Well it's not like they are going to attack Texas.

I would tighten up Disneyland. They probably wants to take shots at some of those long lines. They could kill thousands if they could get in there with weapons. Or they could Strap vest on Children in big line, detonate remote. Those trapped in cattle lines, no escape.
Any venue with a mass attendance is a plausible target. I get a feeling something might happen around Xmas time.

I've also heard they are scatter throughout Virginia - particularly Fredricksburg.
Why not?

I dont care about me, hell I have had a full life and what is left is a gradual deterioration with increasingly bad health and escalating pain.

It makes my patience with fools pretty thin as what life lies ahead is a decreasing incentive to stay within the lines.

I wouldnt mind a terrorist attack as long as no one else gets hurt, lol. Being a decoy would at lest be some kind of purpose.

I've also heard they are scatter throughout Virginia - particularly Fredricksburg.
Why not?

I dont care about me, hell I have had a full life and what is left is a gradual deterioration with increasingly bad health and escalating pain.

It makes my patience with fools pretty thin as what life lies ahead is a decreasing incentive to stay within the lines.

I wouldnt mind a terrorist attack as long as no one else gets hurt, lol. Being a decoy would at lest be some kind of purpose.

Interesting. My respect for you has increased from zero to some.

Californnia, who wouldnt, but Texas? I mean, that has been tried and didnt go too well, did it?
Really? Don't know much history, old fellow.

The UT Tower Shooting Archives - Texas Monthly

On August 1, 1966, Charles Whitman climbed to the top of the University of Texas Tower with three rifles, two pistols, and a sawed-off shotgun. The 25-year-old architectural engineering major and ex-Marine—who had previously complained of searing headaches and depression—had already murdered his mother, Margaret, and his wife, Kathy, earlier that morning. He fired his first shots just before noon, aiming with chilling precision at pedestrians below. “The crime scene spanned the length of five city blocks . . . and covered the nerve center of what was then a relatively small, quiet college town,” noted executive editor Pamela Colloff in her 2006 oral history of the shootings. “Hundreds of students, professors, tourists, and store clerks witnessed the 96-minute killing spree as they crouched behind trees, hid under desks, took cover in stairwells, or, if they had been hit, played dead.”

At the time, there was no precedent for such a tragedy. Whitman “introduced the nation to the idea of mass murder in a public space,” wrote Colloff. By the time he was gunned down by an Austin police officer early that afternoon, he had shot 43 people, thirteen of whom died.

- See more at: The UT Tower Shooting Archives - Texas Monthly

Californnia, who wouldnt, but Texas? I mean, that has been tried and didnt go too well, did it?
Really? Don't know much history, old fellow.

The UT Tower Shooting Archives - Texas Monthly

On August 1, 1966, Charles Whitman climbed to the top of the University of Texas Tower with three rifles, two pistols, and a sawed-off shotgun. The 25-year-old architectural engineering major and ex-Marine—who had previously complained of searing headaches and depression—had already murdered his mother, Margaret, and his wife, Kathy, earlier that morning. He fired his first shots just before noon, aiming with chilling precision at pedestrians below. “The crime scene spanned the length of five city blocks . . . and covered the nerve center of what was then a relatively small, quiet college town,” noted executive editor Pamela Colloff in her 2006 oral history of the shootings. “Hundreds of students, professors, tourists, and store clerks witnessed the 96-minute killing spree as they crouched behind trees, hid under desks, took cover in stairwells, or, if they had been hit, played dead.”

At the time, there was no precedent for such a tragedy. Whitman “introduced the nation to the idea of mass murder in a public space,” wrote Colloff. By the time he was gunned down by an Austin police officer early that afternoon, he had shot 43 people, thirteen of whom died.

- See more at: The UT Tower Shooting Archives - Texas Monthly
He was a Texan, and a Texan could pull it off, for sure.

But we are talking about stupid Jihadis that walk up to their targets in broad daylight with no concealment.

Dude,stick to your hackery and leave commentary on gun tactics to people that kn ow what they are talking about, mmk?

Forum List

Back