Terrorist Facilitating Yahoo Propaganda Outlet Refers To Suspect Rather Than Assault By A Racist

Monk-Eye

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
" Terrorist Facilitating Yahoo Propaganda Outlet Refers To Suspect Rather Than Assault By A Racist "

* Typical Behavior *

Had this assault been anything close to a white male pushing down an elderly brown or black person , the terrorist facilitating propaganda outlet - yahoo - would have captioned the article that a racist , white supremacist , attacks an elderly black woman and called for hate crimes charges .

The VERIZON owned sister company of BLUFFING TON POST ( run by the ahmadiyya branch of fictional ishmaelism i slam ) is nothing more than a propaganda outlet for pan fictional ishmaelism ( sic panislamism ) and its hypocrisy is notorious .

" Bottom Of The Barrel "

* Making Excuses For Those Not Needed By Society *

Don't you worry so much the cops are pursuing the perp to offer him employment..
We have already gathered that your motivation is to enshrine and glorify thugs .

This elderly woman was an ANTIFA agitator and the perp is a cop fan.
" Bottom Of The Barrel "

* Making Excuses For Those Not Needed By Society *

Don't you worry so much the cops are pursuing the perp to offer him employment..
We have already gathered that your motivation is to enshrine and glorify thugs .
Nope, I do not support bad cops. But I will offer to thrash him to give him a taste of his own medicine.

" Cognitive Dissonance On Parade "

* Bifurcated Mind *

Nope, I do not support bad cops. But I will offer to thrash him to give him a taste of his own medicine.
So which is it that you represent , is it the good cop that thrashes the unjust , or a fool who pretends to know the difference ?

" Cognitive Dissonance On Parade "

* Bifurcated Mind *

So which is it that you represent , is it the good cop that thrashes the unjust , or a fool who pretends to know the difference ?
Do you always derail threads?

" Endorsed By Yahoo Financiers "

* Motivations Of Those Unseen *

Do you always derail threads?
Hardly ever , including this thread , but as you wish .

Surah 5:33 Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against God and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,
Surah 5:34. Except for those who return [repenting] before you overcome [i.e., apprehend] them. And know that God is Forgiving and Merciful.

* Usurpers Guiding Left Wing Propaganda *

Pan-Islamism (Arabic: ) is a political ideology advocating the unity of Muslims under one Islamic country or state – often a caliphate[1] – or an international organization with Islamic principles. As a form of internationalism and anti-nationalism, Pan-Islamism differentiates itself from pan-nationalistic ideologies, for example Pan-Arabism, by seeing the ummah (Muslim community) as the focus of allegiance and mobilization, excluding ethnicity and race as primary unifying factors. It portrays Islam as being anti-racist and against anything that divides the human race based on ethnicity.

" Terrorist Facilitating Yahoo Propaganda Outlet Refers To Suspect Rather Than Assault By A Racist "

* Typical Behavior *

Had this assault been anything close to a white male pushing down an elderly brown or black person , the terrorist facilitating propaganda outlet - yahoo - would have captioned the article that a racist , white supremacist , attacks an elderly black woman and called for hate crimes charges .

The VERIZON owned sister company of BLUFFING TON POST ( run by the ahmadiyya branch of fictional ishmaelism i slam ) is nothing more than a propaganda outlet for pan fictional ishmaelism ( sic panislamism ) and its hypocrisy is notorious .

Here is the same story on Hannity, except with the arrest of the suspect. Gee, is Hannity turning into a leftwing pinko on this one, supporting "ishmaelism ( sic panislamism ) and its hypocrisy is notorious."? He didn't call out the racism and hate crimes charges either.
BUSTED! NYPD Arrest Suspect Who Punched a 92-Year-Old Woman in the Head in Manhattan

" When Others Perceive The Obvious "

* No Need To Elaborate When The Actor Speaks For Others *

Here is the same story on Hannity, except with the arrest of the suspect. Gee, is Hannity turning into a leftwing pinko on this one, supporting "ishmaelism ( sic panislamism ) and its hypocrisy is notorious."? He didn't call out the racism and hate crimes charges either.
BUSTED! NYPD Arrest Suspect Who Punched a 92-Year-Old Woman in the Head in Manhattan
In this climate , would any really expect hannity to tit-for-tat by putting forth a shallow left wing tactic of yelling " racist hate crime " so that he would then be called a racist for having so done ?

Clearly the assault was by one of those fine , upstanding , brilliant youths , whom needs understanding and set asides of forgiveness for acts issued in response to generations of having been repressed by systemic racism of the evil white supremacists that lurk behind every lamp post .

Last edited:
" When Others Perceive The Obvious "

* No Need To Elaborate When The Actor Speaks For Others *

In this climate , would any really expect hannity to tit-for-tat by putting forth a shallow left wing tactic of yelling " racist hate crime " so that he would then be called a racist for having so done ?

Clearly the assault was by one of those fine , upstanding , brilliant youths , whom needs understanding and set asides of forgiveness for acts issued in response to generations of having been repressed by systemic racism of the evil white supremacists that lurk behind every lamp post .
Than why was the left-wing outlet wrong for not doing it? I don't care about Hannity or Huff Post. It just seems the hypocrisy is somewhat the main course in the media, BLM, the president, the great right wing/left wing and right here on this board, even more so than normal lately. Let me be clear for anybody that could not figure it out without it being called that by the left or right wing (news?) media... IT WAS A RACIST ATTACK ON A LITTLE OLD LADY.

" When Black Lives Do Not Matter "

* No Mention Of Racism And Passive Glorification Of The Thug *

It is time to label yahoo an organization that supports racism against white people .

Good luck with that. It will be fun to watch the radical right jump through hoops trying to make their case. This board won't get it. You probably need to go at it with other platforms or outlets that compete with Yahoo for add dollars.

Forum List

Back