Terrorist arrested in California

So he got arrested for owning a pipe bomb, which by the 2nd, he is free to own
and for exercising his 1st.

I'd say the muslims he was yelling are a bunch of fucking racist.

just like the people that reported the men interested in getting a better look at the dam and getting guns.

but it's different, somehow

California man arrested for building a pipe bomb and threats to Muslims

Police in California waited more than two weeks before arresting a man who posted an image of a homemade bomb on Facebook

Will you rejoice with me at this terrorist's capture before he managed to plant his bomb, and join me in condemning him and all other terrorists?

Freddie----will you join me in insisting that every dog and bitch who marches around the black turd in mecca to the chants of "DEATH TO AMERICA, DEATH TO ISRAEL" ------catch a bullet in the brain?. You cited a silly piece of nonsense from
"the guardian" about a man who did nothing but entertain himself posting on facebook-------no real evidence of an actual bomb. The FBI was so confident that he was no danger that they waited WEEKS before arresting him. So far the case is nothing with nothing------not even close to the weekly Khutbah Jumaat feces fling in thousands of filthy mosques

Police in California waited more than two weeks before arresting a man who posted an image of a homemade bomb on Facebook

Will you rejoice with me at this terrorist's capture before he managed to plant his bomb, and join me in condemning him and all other terrorists?

In other news

-Geaux

===================

Three American Citizens Killed By Muslim Terrorists In Israel In Last Six Weeks; Obama Says Nothing

Barack Obama and his administration do not care about Jews.
It doesn’t matter whether the Jews are European or Israeli or American. Jews can be conveniently excised from the category “Westerner,” Obama has found – and he’s been eagerly putting that newfound knowledge to use.

The latest victim of the Obama administration’s egregious Jew-hatred is 18-year-old American citizen Ezra Schwartz. Schwartz, from Sharon, Massachusetts, was visiting Israel; while there, he was delivering care packages to Israeli troops when his car (pictured) got caught in a traffic jam. That’s when a Palestinian terrorist opened fire with an automatic weapon before ramming another car with his own. Schwartz was killed.

Three Americans Killed By Muslim Terrorists; Obama Silent

In other news

-Geaux

===================

Three American Citizens Killed By Muslim Terrorists In Israel In Last Six Weeks; Obama Says Nothing

Barack Obama and his administration do not care about Jews.

It doesn’t matter whether the Jews are European or Israeli or American. Jews can be conveniently excised from the category “Westerner,” Obama has found – and he’s been eagerly putting that newfound knowledge to use.

The latest victim of the Obama administration’s egregious Jew-hatred is 18-year-old American citizen Ezra Schwartz. Schwartz, from Sharon, Massachusetts, was visiting Israel; while there, he was delivering care packages to Israeli troops when his car (pictured) got caught in a traffic jam. That’s when a Palestinian terrorist opened fire with an automatic weapon before ramming another car with his own. Schwartz was killed.

Three Americans Killed By Muslim Terrorists; Obama Silent

Freddie appreciates the holiday cheer afforded him by his colleagues in the
Middle East

He's an idiot.

If he was screaming "I'm going to kill you all" that is a threat.

Then pics of a pipe bomb, functional or not is irrelevant.

He should've been arrested.

He's an idiot.

yes----but what he was ACTUALLY doing is still not------revealed.
I agree-----threat is a crime------dog and bitches who scream "DEATH TO _____"
also commit a crime

He's an idiot.

also commit a crime

I've got no issues arresting those people if they've done equivalent things. A substantive "I'm going to kill Mr Jones" or whatever that rises to the level of an actual threat coupled with pics of devices is enough, imo, to warrant a visit from the cops.

Wrong. A pipe bomb is a destructive device.

18 U.S. Code § 921 - Definitions

18 U.S. Code § 844 - Penalties

CA Codes (pen:16100-17360)

Shadow 355 **

they have not yet claimed it is functioning pope bomb------UM-SYED FAROOK
was TRIPPING over pipe bombs for more than a year-------shouldn't that slut be
in Jail?

Agree with you there. If she didn't know, she's a blind, deaf and dumb.

First thing the family did was lawyer up. Haven't heard much from granny, that's for sure and she was living in the middle of it.

He's an idiot.

also commit a crime

I've got no issues arresting those people if they've done equivalent things. A substantive "I'm going to kill Mr Jones" or whatever that rises to the level of an actual threat coupled with pics of devices is enough, imo, to warrant a visit from the cops.

right----it qualifies as a terrorist THREAT ----the pics are easy enough for any
schmuck to post up

Shadow 355 **

they have not yet claimed it is functioning pope bomb------UM-SYED FAROOK
was TRIPPING over pipe bombs for more than a year-------shouldn't that slut be
in Jail?

Agree with you there. If she didn't know, she's a blind, deaf and dumb.

First thing the family did was lawyer up. Haven't heard much from granny, that's for sure and she was living in the middle of it.

Look- If we can't get folks to admit O-tard is a terrorist enabler, then grandma will fly even lower below the radar

-Geaux

Once again we see the pro Israel and general right wing lobby refuse to condemn a terrorist.
I really worry about these dangerous people and their radical views.

Shadow 355 **
arm2
[ahrm]
noun
Usually, arms. weapons, especially firearms.
the definition of arms

assbags passing laws to take away our rights doesn't mean our rights weren't taken away nor does it change the definition.

Forum List

Back