Terribly Disappointing

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
It's a sad day when Republican's begin acting like progressives and Donald Trump. There is absolutely no reason for this type of talk right now (short of Dumbocrats rigging the election). If Hitlery wins a clean election there is absolutely no excuse for a "revolution". If after being elected she does something egregious - like grants amnesty - maybe. If she outlaws guns - definitely. Anything violating the U.S. Constitution would justify a revolution. But not simply for winning an election.

There are a zillion ways to battle Hitlery legally and peacefully - just like we did with Obama. Vote true conservatives into the House and Senate and they will stop her. Vote true conservatives for state and local offices and they will stop her. But her kind of talk is not helpful at all. It's good to see that Mike Pence was clearly unnerved by this supporter.

Trump voter tells Pence she’s ‘ready for a revolution’ if Clinton wins — see VP nominee’s response

It's a sad day when Republican's begin acting like progressives
They've been doing that for years, passing huge budgets with giant deficits and creating more big-govt entitlements.

That's why there's Trump. His backers are hoping he can right the listing ship before it goes down.

They've been doing that for years, passing huge budgets with giant deficits and creating more big-govt entitlements.

That's why there's Trump. His backers are hoping he can right the listing ship before it goes down.
Good point. But we certainly don't need to start acting violent like the progressives.

An unidentified alleged "voter" makes an unverified statement and the left (and fake republicans) are concerned and outraged? Desperate times call for desperate thinking I guess.

Good point. But we certainly don't need to start acting violent like the progressives.

I agree, that's dumb... I would rather just enjoy as the country eats itself. They voted for it, they got it.

Forum List

Back