Terrell Owens has endorsed Donald Trump

Because when I want insights into who is best to be President of the United States, I know there's no better place to turn than a former football player with a bad attitude.

Tia Tequila and now Terrel Owens!? Wow! All he needs is Kanye West and Trump got the annoying twat demographic all wrapped up. :lol:

Why do you trumpets act as though idiots, thugs, or insignificant celebrities endorsing trump means anything?

Tia Tequila and now Terrel Owens!? Wow! All he needs is Kanye West and Trump got the annoying twat demographic all wrapped up. :lol:

Ah yes, a woman who feels sorry for Hitler and believes that NASA is a conspiracy to hide the earth's true, flat nature from us is exactly the kind of person who would vote for Trump.

People that are not career politicians attract all sorts of walks of life… I guess you can't blame him. LOL

This is what a Trump supporter looks like....

12-9-2013-5-32-58-pm.jpg

tila8f-1-web.jpg

Why do you trumpets act as though idiots, thugs, or insignificant celebrities endorsing trump means anything?
Because morons like you believe that who George Clooney endorses has meaning.

Next idiotic comment, from an idiot

Or you can admit defeat and begin smoking and drinking again

Last edited:
He has the has been demographic wrapped up as well. Scott Baio, Kristie Alley and Stephen Baldwin have all endorsed Trump.

I'll take Clooney over Owens and the Illuminati exposing robotoid clone. :lmao:

The difference is that George Clooney is relevant unlike those endorsing Trump.

Clooney would not take you anywhere, you appear to be delusional.

Clooney is a lower life form... Hollywood liberal

The difference is that George Clooney is relevant unlike those endorsing Trump.
How many FBI agents involved in the Clinton investigation are endorsing Hillary?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well once Trump secured the David Duke nod you just had to know the quality endorsements would start rolling in .... word on the street is that Charles Manson will give the Donald his blessing any day now and thereby complete the circle of infamy.

Well once Trump secured the David Duke nod you just had to know the quality endorsements would start rolling in .... word on the street is that Charles Manson will give the Donald his blessing any day now and thereby complete the circle of infamy.
Shit yea, Manson wants Trump elected, so Hillary can be his new bunkmate......................

he he he

And where exactly do you want Tila to take you?

And where exactly do you want Tila to take you?
Area 51

Forum List

Back