terraforming Earth vs ecociding it...

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Forests disappearing heh. And you think that because of ...what?

Same for Farmland. Where is that going? heh?

Earth has more tree species than we thought
There are more tree species than previously thought but mostly in fast disappearing forests.

Local : 2022-02-01(Tuesday) 01:34:01
Found via nicer.app/news (temporarily offline due to personal circumstances)

we should at least collect the seeds of these tree species, grow them in specialized eco bunkers, along with the underground fungi that support them..

thoughts? opinions?

I must mention how the planet will do just fine—with or without mankind nipping at its cosmic heels. Man destroying the environment is man destroying himself. I doubt the planet cares much either way. Even if we wipe out all species of plants and animals the world will go on, we will not, and eons in the future new species will emerge and Charlie Mike.

Maybe some species should expire to let others thrive. I am all for heritage seeds, etc., keep them in that vault just in case.

You really need to get out more. Or at least learn to Google. This too is being done.
I'm on social welfare atm, and working on an internet startup web-biz to get out of it.
On top of that, i have a social life, home-cleaning, and this peace activism job to do.

So i thank you (sincerely!) for this info.
Takes some of my worries away.

I must mention how the planet will do just fine—with or without mankind nipping at its cosmic heels. Man destroying the environment is man destroying himself. I doubt the planet cares much either way. Even if we wipe out all species of plants and animals the world will go on, we will not, and eons in the future new species will emerge and Charlie Mike.
i'd rrather see Humanity survive, do a good job of terraforming Earth (and Mars), and then moving off to distant worlds to actually-help-out there.. :) You know, the Star Trek stories.. :)

I'm asking you. How is it disappearing. What is happening to it?
the forests in which these rare plant species are found are rapidly shrinking due to logging and wildfires.
so i think we gotta invest more in seed and animal preserves, properly bunker-ed up.
and partially funded by tourism into these facilities.

I'm not even going to get into this tonite except to say this. put leftists in charge of our forests or anything for that matter is a sure way to destroy it.

Forum List

Back