Tenth Anniversary

When I come here and read debates, this is about 90% of what i see:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fSnSFLquVU]Greatest Come Back Ever - YouTube[/ame]

Wait a minute it was 9 after all. LOL!

Read'em and weep!

Tracking the 19 Hijackers - web of lies
Fuckin' LMAO!

So, where are these hijackers?

You really think that not one of 'em would come out and make big bucks doing the media circuit in the US, with such explosive info.
You've proven nothing.

Try again.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Christ, you people are friggin' gullible.

as usual,pathetic rebuttals when you have NONE.just because you are in denial and afraid of the truth doesnt mean we are gullible.:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

You machine seems to be stuck on the spin cycle.

You are debunking my statements. Once you debunk someone than it is up to you to PROVE them wrong or you are like a fart in the wind.

So if we disagree with you, then you are automatically right? I don't think so.......

I was asked to show my evidence of these guys being still alive. I provided that to y'all.

If you are not happy with the evidence I have supplied than prove the evidence is wrong.

If you can't do that than you are and he is exactly who I think you are, and this conversation will never go anywhere.

Both of you say that you have watched zeitgeist and Loose Change, however you asked me to show the pictures that the FBI provided.

The photo's are fully shown in Loose change so you are lying about ever watching the film.

So, you don't even look at the evidence yet debunk it.

One word for guys that do that. SHILLS!

Selling out your country for few damn dollars.

thats all shills no how to do,you provide them the evidence they ask for and they cover their ears and close their eyes claiming they watched videos you gave them when they prove they have NOT.trolls like them are not worth the effort.Move on to someone else.

Last edited:
Wait a minute it was 9 after all. LOL!

Read'em and weep!

Tracking the 19 Hijackers - web of lies
Fuckin' LMAO!

So, where are these hijackers?

You really think that not one of 'em would come out and make big bucks doing the media circuit in the US, with such explosive info.
You've proven nothing.

Try again.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Christ, you people are friggin' gullible.

as usual,pathetic rebuttals when you have NONE.just because you are in denial and afraid of the truth doesnt mean we are gullible.:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:
So, where are those hijackers, slapdick?

Your buddy claimed they exist so, it's up to your buddy to provide the full proof.

Or, you can just provide it right now, and end that part of the debate.

Now, I fully expect you to come up with all 9 hijackers.......Can you do it?

We'll be waiting.:eusa_whistle:

LMAO!:lol:

it doesn't even matter to Ollie that much of the "factoids" in this film are in contradiction with the official reports

thats why trolls like them never watch videos from an opposing view since it is in contradiction to the official reports.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tell ya what. You stated that you have debunked all of this many times.

Show me ONE post where you have with anything other than the 9/11 commission report.

Copy/paste it right here ----> <------
Don't have too....Just go to all the conpiracy threads and you'll see all the examples you need.

Dodge!

Keep that up and you'll make employee of the month. So, you try to debunk all conspiracy's? Sounds like a shill to me.

Unlike you I have a life and am logging off for the night.

Goodnight straw man.

thats wicked idiots great debating skills he has.Thats how he always tries to counter evidence and facts with statements like that or he asks questions that have nothing to do with the facts and evidence you give him to dodge the facts..:lol:

Last edited:
All the righties on this site naturally reject any suggestion that the Bush Admin. were so corrupt as to do this most evil of deeds. I also rejected the idea at first, I didn't want to believe it either.

The fact is , regardless of a four story building which collapsed do to fire, we're talking about a modern 47 story steel frame structure suddenly collapsing to the ground. Nothing like that has ever happened, and if a simple office fire could cause Building 7 to collapse like that then every other steel frame office tower in the world is at risk of the same thing.

Obviously this argument could go on for ever, except that this can't be kept quiet, more and more people are relizing that this was no accident.

thats the difference between you and the OCTA'S is YOU overcame your fears that it was an inside job.THEY havent and wont look at links,videos or books you refer them to that shreads to pieces the official version.they also cant deal with it that there are people on this board who used to accept the official version as well, but no longer do, yet there are none like us that crossed over to the governments version because truth always wins out in the end.

Last edited:
If it smells like I'm talking conspiracy here, let me assure you, I AM!.

Then you're a fucking idiot. Shut up and go away.

the OCTA'S always makes posts like this to cover up their fear they have that it was an inside job.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thats a VERY good impersonation of Wicked Jester by the way when he is presented evidence and facts to address.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
After ten looooooooooooooong years, you would think these troofer loons would come up with some valid evidence to prove their case........So far, NOTHING!.........Not one damn thing.

And they are actually ignorant enough to wonder why their movement gains no traction, and are largely ignored by clear thinking americans who are not affraid of some made up boogyman......Made up by a bunch of paranoid, extremely scared loons of the Ron Paul bend.........And Ron Paul's old coot ass just can't seem to figure out why he'll never be elected.......It's because he's a friggin' crackpot, with followers who themselves are friggin' crackpots.

Ten looooong years, and NOTHIN'!......tsk tsk tsk.

I think it has been proven that the demise of column 79 caused the initial load change on the structure and precipitated the collapse. Fires were burning for 2 hours inside the building causing sustained heat to be transferred to supporting columns and heat is the enemy for any structure. Most steel structure fires are fought within minutes by fire personnel or interior fire suppression systems so basing this on other fires is a no brainer.

http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/2007-11/SF-WTC7-Gilsanz-Nov07.pdf

I think it has been proven that the demise of column 79 caused the initial load change on the structure and precipitated the collapse. Fires were burning for 2 hours inside the building causing sustained heat to be transferred to supporting columns and heat is the enemy for any structure. Most steel structure fires are fought within minutes by fire personnel or interior fire suppression systems so basing this on other fires is a no brainer.

You are obviously not aware of the tape recordings that have been released where firefighters are on there saying that the fires should be out very soon.not only that, if you accept the fairy tales of the government,your saying that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer applies anymore.lol and that all these architects and engineers and firemen experienced in explosives are wrong.http://www.ae911truth.org/
nope.wrong.

Last edited:
If it smells like I'm talking conspiracy here, let me assure you, I AM!.

the OCTA'S always makes posts like this to cover up their fear they have that it was an inside job.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thats a VERY good impersonation of Wicked Jester by the way when he is presented evidence and facts to address.:lol::lol::lol:

You ARE a fucking idiot. Shut the fuck up and go the fuck away.

Nope.wrong.you are obvioulsy not aware of the tape recordings that have been released where firefighters are on there saying that the fires should be out very soon.not only that, if you accept the fairy tales of the government,your saying that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer applies anymore.lol and that all these architects and engineers and firemen experienced in explosives are wrong.nope.wrong.

And these same people will tell you that they do not know everything. No matter how smart we are there are always things we do not understand. Structural failure is a very real problem in man-made structures. This building during construction had change orders that altered the very load bearing of the structure. If it was built as originally designed, it may have not failed. But designers back then did not take into account the load shift by failure of individual columns. They did not have the computer simulations they have now to run scenarios and load tests.

You ARE a fucking idiot. Shut the fuck up and go the fuck away.

Love your rebuttals loyal Bush dupe.you and wicked should get a room together.Your rebuttals are as hysterical as his are.:lol::lol::lol::lol: Like I said,you do a PERFECT imitation of him when confronted with evidence and facts.:lol::lol::lol:

you guys are two peas in a pod.:lol: dont worry,I wont feed you anymore troll.thats enough.

Nope.wrong.you are obvioulsy not aware of the tape recordings that have been released where firefighters are on there saying that the fires should be out very soon.not only that, if you accept the fairy tales of the government,your saying that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer applies anymore.lol and that all these architects and engineers and firemen experienced in explosives are wrong.nope.wrong.

And these same people will tell you that they do not know everything. No matter how smart we are there are always things we do not understand. Structural failure is a very real problem in man-made structures. This building during construction had change orders that altered the very load bearing of the structure. If it was built as originally designed, it may have not failed. But designers back then did not take into account the load shift by failure of individual columns. They did not have the computer simulations they have now to run scenarios and load tests.

you might want to actually read the link before going any further and you should read the book "DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory" which is all the governments version is.that book has never been debunked.if your serious about this and not a troll like all the OCTA'S are that have come on this thread so far ,you WILL read that book and read that link as well and see that the official version is B.S.are you game? Will you read that book and that link? something tells me you wont take that challenge,None of the OCTA'S s ever do so I doubt that you will be the first.

you might want to actually read the link before going any further and you should read the book "DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory" which is all the governments version is.that book has never been debunked.if your serious about this and not a troll like all the OCTA'S are that have come on this thread so far ,you WILL read that book and read that link as well and see that the official version is B.S.are you game? Will you read that book and that link? something tells me you wont take that challenge,None of the OCTA'S s ever do so I doubt that you will be the first.

Sure, I would be willing to read the book. Can you give me an online link to the book in it's entirety?

Failing that, we need to work out a way for you to ship a copy to me. I'll ship it back after I'm done. Since you are insisting I read it, I shouldn't have to pay to do so.

Which way would you like to go?

Forum List

Back