Tenth Anniversary

fuckin' lmao!

So, where are these hijackers?

You really think that not one of 'em would come out and make big bucks doing the media circuit in the us, with such explosive info.
You've proven nothing.

Try again.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Christ, you people are friggin' gullible.

as usual,pathetic rebuttals when you have none.just because you are in denial and afraid of the truth doesnt mean we are gullible.:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:
so, where are those hijackers, slapdick?

Your buddy claimed they exist so, it's up to your buddy to provide the full proof.

Or, you can just provide it right now, and end that part of the debate.

Now, i fully expect you to come up with all 9 hijackers.......can you do it?

We'll be waiting.:eusa_whistle:

Lmao!:lol:
slapdick! Lmao spiting soda on screen..lmao...

I think it has been proven that the demise of column 79 caused the initial load change on the structure and precipitated the collapse. Fires were burning for 2 hours inside the building causing sustained heat to be transferred to supporting columns and heat is the enemy for any structure. Most steel structure fires are fought within minutes by fire personnel or interior fire suppression systems so basing this on other fires is a no brainer.

http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/2007-11/SF-WTC7-Gilsanz-Nov07.pdf

You are obviously not aware of the tape recordings that have been released where firefighters are on there saying that the fires should be out very soon.not only that, if you accept the fairy tales of the government,your saying that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer applies anymore.lol and that all these architects and engineers and firemen experienced in explosives are wrong.AE911Truth.org
nope.wrong.
YOU'RE obviously ignorant on the subject of satire...

And these same people will tell you that they do not know everything. No matter how smart we are there are always things we do not understand. Structural failure is a very real problem in man-made structures. This building during construction had change orders that altered the very load bearing of the structure. If it was built as originally designed, it may have not failed. But designers back then did not take into account the load shift by failure of individual columns. They did not have the computer simulations they have now to run scenarios and load tests.

you might want to actually read the link before going any further and you should read the book "DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory" which is all the governments version is.that book has never been debunked.if your serious about this and not a troll like all the OCTA'S are that have come on this thread so far ,you WILL read that book and read that link as well and see that the official version is B.S.are you game? Will you read that book and that link? something tells me you wont take that challenge,None of the OCTA'S s ever do so I doubt that you will be the first.

Sure, I would be willing to read the book. Can you give me an online link to the book in it's entirety?

Failing that, we need to work out a way for you to ship a copy to me. I'll ship it back after I'm done. Since you are insisting I read it, I shouldn't have to pay to do so.

Which way would you like to go?

Send it to me when you are done I'd like to read it too, but I'm not about to buy it........

I think this thread has gone on long enough. I'm just going to let the lunacy continue in this nice confined area all on its own.

I think it has been proven that the demise of column 79 caused the initial load change on the structure and precipitated the collapse. Fires were burning for 2 hours inside the building causing sustained heat to be transferred to supporting columns and heat is the enemy for any structure. Most steel structure fires are fought within minutes by fire personnel or interior fire suppression systems so basing this on other fires is a no brainer.

http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/2007-11/SF-WTC7-Gilsanz-Nov07.pdf

You are obviously not aware of the tape recordings that have been released where firefighters are on there saying that the fires should be out very soon.not only that, if you accept the fairy tales of the government,your saying that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer applies anymore.lol and that all these architects and engineers and firemen experienced in explosives are wrong.AE911Truth.org
nope.wrong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Qg_-89Zr8]Bad Ass Skyscraper Fires and Destruction!! Awesome!! - YouTube[/ame]

nope.wrong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Qg_-89Zr8]Bad Ass Skyscraper Fires and Destruction!! Awesome!! - YouTube[/ame]

No daws YOU are afraid of the truth about government conspiracys and as we both know,only see what you WANT to see, so you allow disinfo agent trolls like Moron in the hat and gomer pyle ollie brainwash you with propaganda as well as the corporate media.deal with it.

the OCTA trolls also not only cant get around that video and that there have been skyscrapers with far worse fires than they were,but they also cant get around the FACTS that it was oxygen starved hence all we had was black smoke emitting from the towers so the firemen were correct when they said the fires should be put out soon and there was minimul damage.agents moron in the hat and gomers handlers really make them work for their paychecks because they cant get around bld 7 which is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are in the fact that the other surrounding buildings had far more extensive damage than it did yet those buildings remained standing.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: yep.

Last edited:
Well how about that. 9/11 inside jobby job is calling me a moron for agreeing to read his book if he can provide a copy of it.

I guess he's admitting that it's drivel, and only a moron would agree to read it.

I have to wonder, I recently retired about 5 dozen US Flags. You know, some of the unserviceable flags from the community Graveyard. They are not cotton but more of a material something like nylon. And we burned them in the open. But did they ever give off a bunch of dark smoke. Sort of like the way you would expect office furniture, carpeting, linoleum, plastics, etc.......... to burn.... Oxygen starved or not.

Now what was burning in the WTC towers?

nope.wrong.

conspiracy-2.gif

No daws YOU are afraid of the truth about government conspiracys and as we both know,only see what you WANT to see, so you allow disinfo agent trolls like Moron in the hat and gomer pyle ollie brainwash you with propaganda as well as the corporate media.deal with it.

the OCTA trolls also not only cant get around that video and that there have been skyscrapers with far worse fires than they were,but they also cant get around the FACTS that it was oxygen starved hence all we had was black smoke emitting from the towers so the firemen were correct when they said the fires should be put out soon and there was minimul damage.agents moron in the hat and gomers handlers really make them work for their paychecks because they cant get around bld 7 which is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are in the fact that the other surrounding buildings had far more extensive damage than it did yet those buildings remained standing.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: yep.
you have no facts. you guys throw the word fact around like the teabaggers do the word treason ,neither is correct what you have is this:
steamingpileofpoo.jpg

I have to wonder, I recently retired about 5 dozen US Flags. You know, some of the unserviceable flags from the community Graveyard. They are not cotton but more of a material something like nylon. And we burned them in the open. But did they ever give off a bunch of dark smoke. Sort of like the way you would expect office furniture, carpeting, linoleum, plastics, etc.......... to burn.... Oxygen starved or not.

All of the above and then some.

Exactly!
I can't believe that the "black smoke equals oxygen starved" claim is STILL being posted! That was proven wrong years ago!
For the people that claim that, I guess Sept 11th was the first time they witnessed a FIRE.

nope.wrong.

How is THIS video still being posted as evidence for "steel frame structures can't collapse due to fire"?
Two buildings constructed nothing like WTC7. Both buildings having steel reinforced concrete supports. The Windsor Tower, the concrete core can be seen in the video. You can see it because the steel structure around it COLLAPSED. How is that possible if "steel frame structures can't collapse due to fire"?

Exactly!
I can't believe that the "black smoke equals oxygen starved" claim is STILL being posted! That was proven wrong years ago!
For the people that claim that, I guess Sept 11th was the first time they witnessed a FIRE.
here's an example of not oxygen starved thick black smoke...you can even do it yourselves:when I was young I lived in orange county CA hme to many world famous beaches, on certain summer nights my friends and I would have bon fires on the beach.
on the way there we would "gather up" pallets from the loading docks of certain businesses. (illegal as hell.. but hey...) the pallets were soaked in creosote as a preservative when lit they burn hot and emit the thickest blackest smoke you can imagine..so thick in fact, the column would blot out the parking lot lights.

How is THIS video still being posted as evidence for "steel frame structures can't collapse due to fire"?
Two buildings constructed nothing like WTC7. Both buildings having steel reinforced concrete supports. The Windsor Tower, the concrete core can be seen in the video. You can see it because the steel structure around it COLLAPSED. How is that possible if "steel frame structures can't collapse due to fire"?
there were also plenty of firefighters and water to fight those fires.

This fire must have been really oxygen starved. Look at all that black smoke.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUEhNKBi4DY&feature=related]B-52 Crash at Fairchild Air Force Base - YouTube[/ame]

there were also plenty of firefighters and water to fight those fires.

no there wasn't why would you say with no knowledge of the facts ?

Forum List

Back