Tens of Thousands with Guns at Protest, Not One Arrest

Kudos to The Virginia governor for keeping order. His approach kept the gun loons in order and prevented chaos.
His approach? Oh, you mean declaring law-abiding people "domestic terrorists" and "white supremacists"?

He wanted violence to further oppress Virginians. But like all leftists, he doesn't know shit about gun owners.
Try again, Genius

Right-wing neo-Nazi lunatics were set to initiate violence.

White supremacist group wanted Virginia rally to start civil war | Daily Mail Online

Northam’s actions saved lives.
Canadians wanted to start violence in Virginia and attack the protestors.

Is that really it?
The Canadian was the ring leader in a conspiracy to murder. The point is that Northam’s action was right. He should be being praised.
Virginia 2A: Black Guy Waving Trump Flag, 'I Am Governor Ralph Northam and I Am in Blackface Today'

Kudos to The Virginia governor for keeping order. His approach kept the gun loons in order and prevented chaos.
His approach? Oh, you mean declaring law-abiding people "domestic terrorists" and "white supremacists"?

He wanted violence to further oppress Virginians. But like all leftists, he doesn't know shit about gun owners.
Try again, Genius

Right-wing neo-Nazi lunatics were set to initiate violence.

White supremacist group wanted Virginia rally to start civil war | Daily Mail Online

Northam’s actions saved lives.
Canadians wanted to start violence in Virginia and attack the protestors.

Is that really it?
The Canadian was the ring leader in a conspiracy to murder. The point is that Northam’s action was right. He should be being praised.
upload_2020-1-21_20-48-37.jpeg

upload_2020-1-21_20-49-5.jpeg

All he did was move the armed people back a few hundred yards. There was no violence ANYWHERE. Do you really think that the crowd would all of a sudden become violent because they were closer to the capitol building?

What it proved was his so called emergency declaration was a fantasy.

Whatever.

it worked. Blob supporters and their violent tendencies were quelled

Bullshit. Again, why would stopping people with a freaking fence s few more hundred yards from the capitol building magically quell any supposed violent tendencies?

Keep spinning it though, it's all you got.

The violent tendencies are not supposed...they are factual as we saw in Charlottesville, El Paso, etc....

Whatever the reason is, it slapped you guys down big time. It was good to see.

The one missing factor from this event was Anti-fa showing up in force.

Peaceful armed protesters showed up, protested, cleaned up, and left. The fact they were prevented from approaching the capitol building armed had nothing to do to create the peaceful nature of the situation.

Northram's panic induced tyranny did nothing but make him look like the oppressive Statist he is.

Now go suck some commie dick.

The dick sucking line starts behind you fuck face.

Try to be more creative next time. "I know you are but what am I" is a 2/10 ad hominem rebuttal.

Again, why would stopping people with a freaking fence s few more hundred yards from the capitol building magically quell any supposed violent tendencies?
* And the heavy police presence

There would have been one regardless. The people at the march were law abiding gun owners, a bunch of whom were probably law enforcement officers themselves from the other counties.

Sorry, but the governor's actions did nothing to help the situation, and plenty to make him look like a scared wibble girl afraid of his constituents.

Again, why would stopping people with a freaking fence s few more hundred yards from the capitol building magically quell any supposed violent tendencies?
* And the heavy police presence
So how long would 150 police with handguns last against 25,000 armed people, half of whom carrying fully loaded AR-15’s, some with 50 caliber rifles?

Whatever.

Bullshit. Again, why would stopping people with a freaking fence s few more hundred yards from the capitol building magically quell any supposed violent tendencies?

The violent tendencies are not supposed...they are factual as we saw in Charlottesville, El Paso, etc....

Peaceful armed protesters showed up, protested, cleaned up, and left. The fact they were prevented from approaching the capitol building armed had nothing to do to create the peaceful nature of the situation.

Northram's panic induced tyranny did nothing but make him look like the oppressive Statist he is.

Try to be more creative next time. "I know you are but what am I" is a 2/10 ad hominem rebuttal.

She posts like a 16-year-old punk kid. Lol! I once told her that I didn't consider her to be a troll, but I take that back. Her posts are gross and vile.

She posts like a 16-year-old punk kid. Lol! I once told her that I didn't consider her to be a troll, but I take that back. Her posts are gross and vile.

Informative, Marty? You didn't already know this? :2up:

But this was to be the horror of the century for Virginia.
All those armed white people with guns. Racist and 2nd Amendmentism on that bigly

The dangerous maniacs capable of harm are Antifi, BLM, and wailing, destructive pussy hatters.

Whatever.

No need dick lips. You’ve sucked so much blob dick, Trump is probably sterile by now.

No need dick lips. You’ve sucked so much blob dick, Trump is probably sterile by now.

next failure, continuing with the same ad hominem AFTER "I know you are but what am I" as a response.

down to 1/10 now.

No Antifas arrested? Imagine that.

The Blackfaced Regime in Richmond wasn't going to arrest their own brown shirts.
I knew some CRC trumpanzee would have an excuse for everything. :71:

It isn't President Trump who parades around in sheets and blackface, its the Far Left guvnah of Virginia that shows that kind of disrespect.
But but but he's a Progressive blackface so no harm, no foul. Our USMB fake knee grows don't even care. Ain't dat right, IM2

next failure, continuing with the same ad hominem AFTER "I know you are but what am I" as a response.

down to 1/10 now.

Hey, you are the one who brought up cock sucking. I’m just pointing out that you’re a walking chamber pot for the blob. If you don’t like it, don’t go there again.

down to 1/10 now.

Hey, you are the one who brought up cock sucking. I’m just pointing out that you’re a walking chamber pot for the blob. If you don’t like it, don’t go there again.

And you are the one who replied with "I know you are but what am I", the entry level response to an ad hominem like that.

Up your game.

down to 1/10 now.

And you are the one who replied with "I know you are but what am I", the entry level response to an ad hominem like that.

Up your game.

So By your logic, I was supposed to accuse you of sucking cock first?

Im sure you’ve been sucking dick for decades...I just have a policy of letting blob supporters get into the gutter first. Almost without exception, you guys do it every time. As you have demonstrated

down to 1/10 now.

Up your game.

Im sure you’ve been sucking dick for decades...I just have a policy of letting blob supporters get into the gutter first. Almost without exception, you guys do it every time. As you have demonstrated

No, go with something else.

It appears I have touched on a nerve, now I will include calling you a cocksucker in all of my ad hominem attacks on you.

down to 1/10 now.

Up your game.

No, go with something else.

It appears I have touched on a nerve, now I will include calling you a cocksucker in all of my ad hominem attacks on you.

Wow, what a shock. Lol

As a blob supporter, being vile and disgusting is your default position. Perhaps you guys should try something different.

Forum List

Back