Tens of thousands patriotic Israel Citizens take a stand against Bibi and their corrupt government

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Check it out at the o.23 second mark,video evidence does not lie. These patriots in Israel are fed up with the corruption in their government and with Bibi like trying to ban religion taking a stand against them. :yes_text12: :thup:

Guess all these citizens are all wrong and Bibi is right according to Marty and his backers who all keep insisting Israel can do no wrong and is a victem.I must also be anti semitic for siding with these citizens instead of Bibi as well:cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301: I

NONE of this is getting talked about by the LAMESTREAM media here in the states.

Turley as you see in the video,does an outstanding job proving how sense 1950,why their government has been so corrupt with corrupt judges always able to appoint their successor,this corruption looks like it is finally going to end soon and its just a matter of time. :thup: :yes_text12:

Last edited:
Check it out at the o.23 second mark,video evidence does not lie. These patriots in Israel are fed up with the corruption in their government and with Bibi like trying to ban religion taking a stand against them. :yes_text12: :thup:

Guess all these citizens are all wrong and Bibi is right according to Marty and his backers who all keep insisting Israel can do no wrong and is a victem.I must also be anti semitic for siding with these citizens instead of Bibi as well:cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301: I

NONE of this is getting talked about by the LAMESTREAM media here in the states.

Turley as you see in the video,does an outstanding job proving how sense 1950,why their government has been so corrupt with corrupt judges always able to appoint their successor,this corruption looks like it is finally going to end soon and its just a matter of time. :thup: :yes_text12:

I wonder if the organizers of these protests are LGBT+

so mudwhistle is the first to show his true colors he is a warmonger on the side of Bibi instead of patriotic Israel citizens.

Forum List

Back