It’s against Christianity and American values to support the IDF-Palestinians trying to protect West Bank land from Israelis

Jewish supremacists, misguided Christians,

It’s a land grab….. based on religious supremacy.

We know here in America It doesn’t matter of somebody’s black or white or what the religion is we are all equal. That is simply not the case in the holy land.

Israel knows that what they are doing is right in the eyes of God.

As this article puts it, there is an "unprecedented crackdown on freedom of expression in Israel."

Yet we are a free nation because we don’t let evildoers stay in our midst.

Jesus, the Son of God, stands with God's chosen people, I can guarantee you that.

I think Americans have no idea how deeply brainwashed they are.

there's a big difference between biblical Jews and Talmudic Jews.

God's people

All things evolve. That includes faith and people.
Why any American would support any theocracy comes to mind here

~S~

Just because there's not one here, doesn't mean it is unacceptable to be in other countries.
Our FF's escaped a theocracy to start America Duke

The KKKristian nation religmo's have been shot down here ever since

So just as it's unacceptable for the USofA to devolve into a theocracy, it's equally unacceptable for Americans to support a theocracy

Theocrats are fascists......supremacists......racists ......

~S~

Israel does exactly what it wants to do.

Israel decided against paying the debt at a meeting in 1979 and granted legal indemnity to Israeli companies which owed it. At least one Israeli bank account is known to hold $250 million owed to Iran. Since the 1980s, Iran has been suing in the European courts for payment of the debts and has won several cases.
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Iran–Israel relations - Wikipedia

But you're not antisemitic? Anti-Jew? I beg to differ.

Jesus, the Son of God, stands with God's chosen people, I can guarantee you that.
There are good and not so good people. There are good and not so good Jewish people. It's just that no one is allowed to say it or the calls of bigotry and antisemitic catcalls are raised. This is a problem. Jesus stands with God's chosen people and God will deal with those who are not so good when the time comes. That part is never brought up. What we are seeing around the world with anti-Jewish protests is not a good thing. What Progs have done in our nation including Prog Jewish people to turn a growing percentage of the population Pro Islamic is an earthquake.

You can see it it’s like something out of a dystopian movie. It’s 1984 stuff. You can literally see in the video Palestinian people living in homes surrounded by barbed wire and cages…. No honest second amendment American Christian would ever accept living like that. This is appalling, and it is disgraceful that America gives money to Israel.

While these fanatical Jewish Israelis are waving their flags in the West Bank , they’re walking around with machine guns bullying Palestinians. This is unheard of in America. We don’t have anything like this in America. In our country it doesn’t matter if you’re white, black, Jewish, Muslim, or Indian you name it everyone’s equal in America. It’s not like that in Israel.

I’ve come to realize that the tiny number of Americans that support Israel are fanatical. There are of course many Jews, including in Israel who want reform.

But again I’ve come to realize that the fanatical supporters of Israel are either Jewish supremacists, misguided Christians, or atheists with no moral values whatsoever. They don’t care at all about humanity. They never watch videos that dispel their views, they will not read any articles that prove them wrong. They don’t give a damn. We can only hope that they change their ways…. for they know not what they do.

And all around the world are people from all religions and atheists, who are saying “no we’re not gonna stand with Israel.” …For decades Palestinians have lived as second class citizens in Israel.

Lord Jesus protects the Palestinian people. And may the angel Michael descend upon our world to protect the Palestinian people in battle.

Jesus stands with the Palestinians. Jesus stands with the poor, our Lord stands with the righteous.

You will burn in hell for supporting the evil that slaughtered gods chosen….

You can see it it’s like something out of a dystopian movie. It’s 1984 stuff. You can literally see in the video Palestinian people living in homes surrounded by barbed wire and cages…. No honest second amendment American Christian would ever accept living like that. This is appalling, and it is disgraceful that America gives money to Israel.

While these fanatical Jewish Israelis are waving their flags in the West Bank , they’re walking around with machine guns bullying Palestinians. This is unheard of in America. We don’t have anything like this in America. In our country it doesn’t matter if you’re white, black, Jewish, Muslim, or Indian you name it everyone’s equal in America. It’s not like that in Israel.

I’ve come to realize that the tiny number of Americans that support Israel are fanatical. There are of course many Jews, including in Israel who want reform.

But again I’ve come to realize that the fanatical supporters of Israel are either Jewish supremacists, misguided Christians, or atheists with no moral values whatsoever. They don’t care at all about humanity. They never watch videos that dispel their views, they will not read any articles that prove them wrong. They don’t give a damn. We can only hope that they change their ways…. for they know not what they do.

And all around the world are people from all religions and atheists, who are saying “no we’re not gonna stand with Israel.” …For decades Palestinians have lived as second class citizens in Israel.

Lord Jesus protects the Palestinian people. And may the angel Michael descend upon our world to protect the Palestinian people in battle.

Jesus stands with the Palestinians. Jesus stands with the poor, our Lord stands with the righteous.

^^^^ written by a descendant of the cadre of nazis who escaped the
Nuremburg trials and found refuge in THE UMMAH

Hahahaha. I lived in the M.E for 2 years, when I was growing up, because of my Dad's job. I've been all over the M.E, including Israel.

You know what they say about people who assume.

And you are projecting in a major way, by bringing up the word hate, when you are the one advocating for the mass slaughter of an entire people group, including children and babies.
You have RELIABLE INFORMATION on just who is killing whom?

This time around something beautiful is happening around the world. And actually many Jewish people are leading the charge. These honorable Jewish people are going to make a difference and make the Palestinians lives better. It seems like the apartheid regiment of Israel will end and there will going to be a two state solution or a one state solution where everyone is equal. Because you don’t have equality in Israel right now.

praise be to Jesus. And God bless the patience of the Palestinian people. And God bless the Jewish people who are standing up for the Palestinians.

Believe it or not, there is a spoiled, sheltered, naïve and ignorant class(mainly young people) in Israel too. It takes quite a bit to break through the liberal mindset.

Both sides are children of Satan.

Talmudic Jews have rejected the teachings of ancient Israelites and their Messiah.

Muslims follow a pedophile prophet and his false pagan god.

The only thing that can save them is accepting Jesus Christ. Then both sides would see they’ve all been lied to.
Summerport suggest that Muhammad ‘s youngest wife Aisha was 20 years old upon the age of marriage.

But it was also common practice in the middle ages for older Kings even regular men to Mary young girls.

Anyways, as always one point, you don’t seem to respond to her maybe sometimes you do is the fact that Muslim majority countries by and large, don’t have left wing fanaticism another words, and then going to the women’s bathrooms, and those types of issues.

As always in threads like this, it’s the pro Israel people who cannot control their manners. They lash out like crybabies, accusing other people of racism, and then launching personal attacks. Learn how to deal with disagreeing viewpoints, and then present your counter viewpoint in a civilized fashion, without a personal attack, is my message to pro Israel folks.

Just like Candace Owens said pro Israel people are turning to BLM tactics. It is truly embarrassing for this tiny percentage of conservative Americans who support Israel to use the type of left-wing tactics they use.

Believe it or not, there is a spoiled, sheltered, naïve and ignorant class(mainly young people) in Israel too. It takes quite a bit to break through the liberal mindset.
There’s far left wingers or liberals whatever you wanna call them in every country

But the problem will never escape, and you could address it or not. Jewish supremacy and racism practiced in Israel. You’ve seen the videos so either you can support that or you can criticize it. plenty of people support Israel but disagree with their policies.

I appreciate you always have always will. Even if we disagree on the holy land.

as a Christian I can recognize there’s good and bad people with every religion.

I respect Judaism, some people in this thread openly despise Islam, and that is their right to free speech. But they sound like cry babies when they accuse people of antisemitism.

There are bad people in Israel, who spit at Christians, who have attacked innocent Palestinians. So I can’t support that. I’ll support any honorable citizen of Israel.

Archie Bunker was right, we should let the Jews and Muslims kill each other off.
Joking or not , that is exactly where this might go . With the US committing suicide .

Except the Jews have zero chance if it does turn into an all party bun fight . On numbers -alone -- fighters and resources .

US needs to look at Ukraine very carefully and note that Russia used only a few fighters -- versus available -- and still have not chosen to use their hyper missiles to full effect or their Poseidon range which according to hints are the next things closest to hell and damnation.

Softly , softly would be smart , but too many are too hysterical so far . .

the fact that Muslim majority countries by and large, don’t have left wing fanaticism another words, and then going to the women’s bathrooms, and those types of issues
Yes it is respectable they don’t put up with the whole crap. That doesn’t mean we need them. We didn’t tolerate woke crap before and most Americans now realize how shitty it is.

100% false. There is a modern movement to revise history. Every historical text on the matter, including Islamic text, confirm she was 9 years old.
Only God knows my friend

Muhammad was a heroic and beautiful leader. Islam is the religion of strength and courage. And look at their great warriors of history.

Yes it is respectable they don’t put up with the whole crap. That doesn’t mean we need them. We didn’t tolerate woke crap before and most Americans now realize how shitty it is.
Oh, it’s all the more reason to respect Muslims. And the family values in Muslim majority societies are very honorable. Of course they have problems just like anybody else. There’s also a history of atheism and communism associated with Muslim countries like Afghanistan, Yemen and Albania and turkey.

Forum List

Back