Tennis becoming very woke and political

I don't think I ever heard the vaccine would prevent Covid; more like keep the symptoms from killing you! :eek:
Keep from killing you by giving you the virus immediately.....interesting plan.
So here are the choices.....keep doing what you are doing and you may never even get the virus since I think only about 18% of the US population ever did.
or...take this vaccine, get the virus immediately, but it wont kill you we promise.
Hmmmmmm

Keep from killing you by giving you the virus immediately.....interesting plan.
So here are the choices.....keep doing what you are doing and you may never even get the virus since I think only about 18% of the US population ever did.
or...take this vaccine, get the virus immediately, but it wont kill you we promise.
Hmmmmmm

Play it like Trump with bleach flushes or Black Light and see how long you live people! I don't blame y'all much! We're all just fk'n idiots out here only trying to get by! :omg: :itsok::stir::dunno::eek:

Play it like Trump with bleach flushes or Black Light and see how long you live people! I don't blame y'all much! We're all just fk'n idiots out here only trying to get by! :omg: :itsok::stir::dunno::eek:
Yes, I agree you are a fkn idiot. Besides, who likes statistics anyway better to be a libber and make stuff up.

Djokovich is silly for not taking the jab, but for a major sports organization to reject the best player in the history of the sport for this reason is the height of stupidity.

The vaccines have proven NOT to prevent people from getting COVID, and COVID has proven to be no big deal when it attacks a healthy adult or child.

So what's the problem with refusing the jab? Exactly.

Forum List

Back